Alexander the Gross (in English not German sense)

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
      Nobody answered the question:

      Will Anthroposophy recant the twisted sympathies
      for Alexander the Great, that immoral bellicose cultural
      hegemonist and murderer of thousands of human
      beings?

      I'm not saying that expresses my personal point
      of view, but certainly the actions of ALEXANDER
      besmirch the nicey-nice principles of the standard
      Leftist of the day, but the gaggle of them in
      Anthroposophy don't say anything about that,
      do they?

      > Alexander appeared at the walls of Thebes
      > and demanded that the city send him the two
      > leaders of the rebellion. To show how willing
      > he was to forgive what was in the past, Alexander
      > offered a full pardon for all those that would
      > take it. The Thebans gave him an insulting
      > reply, so Alexander killed six thousand of them,
      > demolished their city, and sold all of the
      > surviving inhabitants as slaves.

      http://www.e-classics.com/ALEXANDER.htm

      Wake up, Lucas. ALEXANDER killed TWICE as many
      human beings in a single day as the Muslim Death
      Cult killed on 9-11 and barely a peep from you or
      any Anthroposophists against the murderous
      Alexander the Great, anthroposophical spiritual
      cause celebre.

      . . . . . . . . .

      (BTW, that post also confirmed:)

      Islam is a living Death Cult from the Gehenna pit
      and it brings abject human misery and unfreedom
      to those it dominates and turns any place it
      rules into a social/cultural desert.
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
        lightsearcher wrote:

        "Nobody answered the question:

        Will Anthroposophy recant the twisted sympathies
        for Alexander the Great, that immoral bellicose cultural
        hegemonist and murderer of thousands of human
        beings?"

        Look for yourself lightbug!

        AT # 21987

        "But the Michael School does take into consideration the deaths
        Alexander caused. And the fact that Karma does effect all of
        humanity and that humanity has the choice to understand, through
        Spiritual Science that vast lessons that Krishna was presenting to
        Arjuna with one difference.

        "... we have encountered the unfocused cultural
        confusions against the new paradigms of viewing humanity in vast and
        intimate relations of Karma and how Christ has become the Lord of
        Karma.

        "... But such a division and such an infusion of the
        knowledge of how human history and Steiner's failure to unite the
        German people, had a great deal to do with the Karma of Alexander
        and Aristotle. It would have been great for the Michael Impulse if
        Germany had not chosen the blood but instead had chosen the vast
        picture of the New Krishna/Christ mysteries. But they didn't and
        Steiner felt his offer, his mighty challenge fail in the minds and
        hearts of the German people. This was certainly hard, hard karma to
        bear. But where did such karma arise?"
      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
          lightsearcher wrote:

          "Nobody answered the question:

          Will Anthroposophy recant the twisted sympathies
          for Alexander the Great, that immoral bellicose cultural
          hegemonist and murderer of thousands of human
          beings?"

          Look for yourself lightbug!

          AT # 21987

          "But the Michael School does take into consideration the deaths
          Alexander caused."

          Bradford comments;

          What I don't enjoy about Steve Hale is probably a very large issue.
          Here within this retreat from Munich to Switzerland, Steiner senses
          that he cannot hold the central core of the German Heart land. You
          know we have people who speak for the Folk Soul of the Nation, Joan
          of Arc for instance, and they have done so unconsciously for the
          most part. Goethe kinda of spoke as the culmination of a new
          renaissance man, Scientist, poety, occultist, seer...a culmination
          of the Ages. Napoleon desired only to meet the great Goethe. And
          Goethe arrived at his culmination unconsciously in the right moment
          at the right time.

          But within the intimate unfolding of Marie Steiner, Steffen and Ita
          Wegman we have the gathered train wreck of karma that was exiled
          away from the heart of the German people. And even those who
          intimately understand the shifts and paradigm changes in the German
          People, could say for certain, that if they only knew that the
          Cognitive German and universal representative of the vast
          Consciousness Soul of Humanity was lifting the German Language and
          German people right to heart of Michael Intelligence, if they so
          chose, they couldn't pick STeiner out of a crowd. Steiner was just
          another political man blabbering his stuff on the street corner
          while just as interesting blabbering idiots down the street were
          using the same kinda words but used blood instead spirit. German
          blood instead of Cognitive Spirit.

          Then there is the intimacy of the stunning train wreck in the middle
          of vast historical eruptions, partially due to the fact of Michael
          Intelligence hovering like Lightening around the brow of Steiner.
          And Steiner could not merely halt and fix and mend the karma that
          had to mended by those who broke it in the first place. It wasn't
          the German people, but it was Alexander as Ita Wegman, right on the
          spot with all her potent weeping and heart break when she was Sigune
          and Schionatulander was murdered. The suffering she caused and the
          death that Alexender caused also pressed Ita Wegman to become a
          Doctor herself, as warriors and killers often do in their karma.

          But still that vast world karma that Alexander and Aristotle headed
          up was now faced in the very core with the arising of a strong
          opposing force willing to play the race card and willing to create
          the very mayhem they required to take power and pursue the course
          designated against Michael of the exiled Fallen Spirits of Darkness.
          And of course here is where Lightsearcher finds himself always on
          the wrong side of his underdeveloped, drugged out insights that are
          no different than the German People of yore. Faced with the facts
          they willingly hide behind GWB and Cheney even when they know it was
          a total lie. They are grinded in their petty nationalism, hiding
          behind flag, christianity and country and their intellects only see
          spinning and cartwheeling words instead of the intimacy of poetic
          and spiritual intuition.

          Now we have it!! See, there it is! The Fallen Spirits of Darkness
          that would locate pockets in dead zones of human thinking were
          exiled from the spiritual world in a decisive event. Steiner is at
          the center of this decisive event. This is uncaptured and dumbed
          down for every Professor of history because they have been detoured
          away from stunning Spiriutal Science. Steiner's own exile to
          Switzerland and his defeat on Earth by not preventing Munich sliding
          and the German people sliding into the tidal rush of the Fall of the
          Spirits of Darkness...impacted the vast karmic reality of the
          history of Alexander and Aristotle and this time it wasn't
          conquering heros all painted rosy by history. It was Steiner being
          buried alive, buried alive by history. That is something to think
          about if you have a drop of courage in your Anthro veins. Instead of
          the great grand glory of Alexander der Grosse, we have Steiner being
          buried alive by history, nearly as bad as the lost Aristotle. Plus
          his intentions scrapped and a retreat from Munich to german
          Switzerland where Gemany and the German people would reject the
          Consciousness Soul Initiate who spoke for the Consciousness Soul of
          all of humanity. That fight is still ongoing though.

          You see my gripe, and really it is a difficult gripe, is that our
          intimate karma is not removed for us. We still have to find the
          means to work it through. Steiner couldn't remove it, and Michael
          couldn't dissolve it and the Lord of Karma included it in the whole
          dynamics of the events that happened in this historical 1879-1933 to
          the dropping of the bomb...there was an undercurrent of the vast
          events of the Lord of Karma himself, the Logos, Christos moving in
          the deeps of history. And part of that vast story was the hoped for
          slavaging of a vast set of souls who had shared in the civilizing
          and uniting of different vast cultures in the past, come to serve
          the vast wisdom forces that were delivered, not for one country
          alone, but for all of humanity.

          Go ahead Lightsearcher, take it from here or shut your pie hole!
        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 16, 2006
            Bradford comments;

            "What I don't enjoy about Steve Hale is probably a very large issue."

            Well Bradford, one issue that always annoys me is this Alexander-
            Wegman connection; better to call it a concoction. And why do you
            subscribe to this silliness? If Ita Wegman were the reincarnation
            of Alexander the Great there would be a very clearly understood
            connection with an incarnation of Alexander that Steiner actually
            named, and who lived in the 12th century. And he names it in the
            very lecture course that is considered to be the basis for the
            Alexander-Wegman myth that was trumped up by the young anthro
            physicians. And she has never been linked to this fellow, who
            remembered his life as Alexander by writing "Alexanderliede". Do
            you know who I am referring to?

            Steve
          • holderlin66
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 16, 2006
              Steve Hale wrote:

              "very clearly understood
              connection with an incarnation of Alexander that Steiner actually
              named, and who lived in the 12th century."

              Bradford comments;

              Look STeve, Nero was not Hitler and you jumble up more stuff that
              are important issues in your blundering hindsight rearview
              mirror, 'I could do it better' attitude. Important intimate karmic
              issues that you jump on and that give you jagged tears in cognition
              IMO. My issue is with how you drop yourself into the betrayal of
              Spiritual Science within the karmic factions that tore themselves
              apart within Spiritual Science. I do not disagree that they tore
              themselves apart within a living historical pressure cooker.

              It is my opinion, and I trust you can give me some pointers, that
              Munich and the German People that Steiner brought the Cognitive
              forces that were best suited for grasping the inner nature of the I
              AM, via Fichte, were lost. Steiner had to retreat with this ball of
              international refugees and tiny Noah's Ark of salvaged humanity to
              German Switzerland. Now one aspect of this was that the karma of the
              Anthro society was put in a severe historical pressure cooker.

              See STeve you, you take your scalpel and I certainly find Anthros,
              with all that they have been given, spoiled, and limp noodled, and
              you Steve rip into the karmic fabric as if you get it. And we have a
              big issue here. I don't think that all of the pieces you prate fall
              into place. Now that does not mean that you don't offer some of the
              better insights, more radical cutting edge insights, but your utter
              coarseness, ham handed grinding of the early core of Spiritual
              Science management in the middle of world karma and catastrophe has
              wrankled me. I happen to know you could have done no better and you
              still can do no better with a call for an esoteric school when it
              requires something very unique, guruish crap, egotism and even Joel
              Wendtishness to think one could fill those awesome shoes of Dr.
              Steiner's. Steiner may be out there for all I know. And if you want
              to take up Steiner's POV and describe what you think got screwed up
              and who was who in development understanding of reincarnation, by
              all means make it interesting.

              Next thing we know Aristotle was not Aquinas and you may wish to
              blast through this myth as well. Well, as I have always said, your
              arguments are as interesting as your research, so I am prepared to
              listen to what you think...And yes, around the time of Aquinas there
              were several very interesting personalities...but just because you
              haven't given your approval of Nero as NOT HITLER...and other little
              things....your relation to will, force and twenty-twenty hindsight
              reveals some very definite egotistical steam.

              But I could be wrong. So give me some solid reasons to change my
              direction in thinking. I promise, if they resonate, I'll look
              carefully at the changes.
            • Steve Hale
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 16, 2006
                Look Bradford, I simply asked a question that you can't answer, and
                if you want to believe that nonsense about Wegman just because some
                little anonymous book was written about Rudolf Steiner and Wegman's
                mission, then believe it. You might also consider the treatise that
                proposes that Marie von Sievers was the reincarnation of
                Theophrastus, although that has not gained the popularity and carte
                blanche acceptance of the earlier myth. Steiner gave clues to
                Goethe's Athenian incarnation around the elderly Plato as part of
                the mystery of Schroer's deep affinity with Goethe, in the final
                pages of volume IV of the Karmic Relationships.

                And how do you know that Gilgamish didn't reincarnate as Aristotle,
                and Eabani as Alexander? Take a look at that one. And I would
                suggest relooking at what I wrote, wherein I took great pains to
                make the case of Nero-Rudolf-Hitler in a spiritual-scientific
                fashion. It MAY NOT be right, my friend, but it is the effort that
                counts, and the inspiration and striving that makes up my desire to
                work on these things. Just like you.

                Steve

                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
                <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

                > Steve Hale wrote:
                >
                > "very clearly understood
                > connection with an incarnation of Alexander that Steiner actually
                > named, and who lived in the 12th century."
                >
                > Bradford comments;
                >
                > Look STeve, Nero was not Hitler and you jumble up more stuff that
                > are important issues in your blundering hindsight rearview
                > mirror, 'I could do it better' attitude. Important intimate karmic
                > issues that you jump on and that give you jagged tears in
                cognition
                > IMO.
              • nadmateescu
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 18, 2006
                  I feel that this question of mine is like a "pizzicato" note under
                  the tumultuous dialogue of two titans...but following the
                  Rittelmeyer's example shown on the home page I may ask that if
                  (allways...)I understood correctly the identification of past lifes
                  of an Individuality it seems hard enough for a well-trained
                  initiated person but it is based only from inner investigation, not
                  from speculative thinking.
                  There are resemblances of specific facts from previous past lifes
                  but it has to be done from inner investigation.
                  So, it's there a spiritual investigation who confirmed this
                  incarnations of Ita Wegman as Alexander the Great or not? (but not
                  from the - "it seems correct to identify this person as" point of
                  vue...)
                  Also, I found links at E.Cayce's spiritual readings identifing Maria
                  Magdalena's as one of his assistance's and this "reading and
                  identification" I think is not objective..

                  Thanks,
                  Dan