Re: Michaelic thesis/Hale

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7"
      <isenhart7@y...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale"
      > <sardisian01@y...> wrote:
      >

      > "A very great deal depends upon this
      > > fact, that the ideas of man do not merely remain `thinking,' but
      in
      > > thought develop sight."
      >

      > Hey Steve,
      >
      > I just read a quote today by Swedenborg-
      >
      > Thought coming from the eye closes understanding but thought
      coming
      > from understanding opens the eye.
      >
      > Kind of pithy. My thoughts are with Harvey tonight.-Val

      Val, fourfold thinking is entirely concerned with developing the
      sight that is referred above. It amalgamates the physical and
      spiritual eye into one that sees the apparent and the underlying
      causality; and produces the transparent world view. Swedenborg
      never discovered this because he was averse to coming into contact
      with Mars beings due to his past karma. This had an effect on his
      ability to relate his astral experiences in a fully coherent
      fashion.

      And I have, as well, been thinking of Harvey, yesterday and today.
      He asked me once to post my "Preamble to the Future Course of
      Spiritual Science", which he now holds in his etheric heart. And
      now, he is on to his greater ambition and adventure, having greased
      it on earth with the burning desire inherent in his earlyfire
      designation.

      Steve