Re: D&D/Dan

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
      Dan: We are all just students and each of us has had our own personal
      experiences. Your life experiences are just as good as mine. I don't
      think real knowledge comes from reading. You know only what you
      experience...best regards, Gaelman

      Oh yes, what does "no-limb land Romania" mean?

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "nadmateescu"