Re: Questions for the Universe/Calling all Archangels

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 9, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
      "holderlin66" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > Calling All Angels
      >
      > by Jane Silberry

      I've heard this on the radio so it's been recorded by a
      mainstream artist-I want to say K.D. Lang but I'm not sure. It
      starts off with:

      Santa Maria, Santa Teresa, Santa Anna, Santa Susannah
      Santa Cecilia, Santa Copelia, Santa Dominica, Mary Angelica
      Frater Achad, Frater Pietro, Julianus, Petronella
      Santa, Santos, Miroslaw, Vladimir
      and all the rest ...

      And ends with:

      Calling all angels,