Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2006
      Maureen Dowd brings to our Anthro study of the Holy Nights a
      stunning little number turner that should shock any student of the
      Holy Nights. 13 Secretaries of Defense brought in to say nothing, do
      nothing, think nothing, and be mere hollow point morons for Genghis
      Bush son of Kahn.

      Certainly I missed this one, but I didn't miss the miner, the 13
      miners and I didn't miss the connection to Curdie and Novalis, but
      what I didn't suspect and what few Spiritual Science students have
      the brains to deal with, is that on Jan 6/7 arises this photo op of
      the walking stuffed dead shells of Ahriman's rising gallery of
      wasted human shells. These have all betrayed and played their part
      in the passion of power and were emptied by Ahriman's icy use of
      their voices and brains. There is such tragedy and betrayal in all
      these yes figures who let Ahriman in...it is jaw dropping.

      And there is a profound esoteric reality behind such a photo op. It
      is as profound and tragic on the outside as what Val presented was
      profound and stirring on the inside. And the world spoke of those 13
      miners and the twelve dead and one living...and are these Ahrimanic
      critters also appeasing the roots of humanity or mocking it by
      presenting a phony as sin, a wonderful hollowed out dummy shells of
      former humans who were vehicles for American lies in support of the
      present complete Idiot GWB? Friends we couldn't make up this stuff.
      You just gotta keep your eyes open to understand open foul mockery
      of what 12 or 13 means sometime around Jan 6/7. Both sides know the
      truth and Steiner and Val brought the truth. Ahriman didn't want to
      miss the action, so he also acknowledged the truth...

      I remarked awhile back about Genghis Khan, Mongolia and GWB visiting
      Mongolia...Anthro students are mostly, and still remain unanchored
      and adift.

      http://www.topplebush.com/oped2450.shtml

      "Doing the math, you've got to figure that the 12 wise men and one
      wise woman had about 30 seconds apiece to say their piece to the
      president about Iraq, where vicious assaults this week have killed
      almost 200 and raised U.S. troop fatalities to at least 2,189.

      It must have been like a performance by the Reduced Shakespeare
      Company, which boils down the great plays and books to their
      essence. Proust is "I like cookies." Othello raps that he left
      Desdemona "all alona, didn't telephona." "The Iliad" and "The
      Odyssey" condense into "The Idiodity." "Henry V" is "A king's gotta
      do what a king's gotta do," and "Antony and Cleopatra" is "Never get
      involved in Middle Eastern affairs."

      Beyond taking a class picture ringed around Mr. Bush's bizarrely
      empty desk - a mesmerizing blend of "Sunset Boulevard," "The Last
      Supper" and a "Sopranos" ad - the former secretaries of state and
      defense had to make the most of their brief colloquy with W.

      The spectral Robert McNamara might have enlightened on
      Vietnam: "Didn't understand the culture. Misjudged the opposition.
      Didn't know when to get out." If he was a fast talker, he could have
      added: "It's the dominoes. If Iraq falls, then Syria falls, then
      Lebanon falls, and before you know it, all of Southeast Asia - I
      mean, the Middle East - will fall."

      Melvin Laird only needed to add: "Ditto."

      Al Haig's summation would have been a cinch: "I resign. I'm in
      charge here. I resign - again."

      Instead of his good-soldier silence, Colin Powell could have
      redeemed himself with four words: "I should have resigned."

      Madeleine Albright might have succinctly imparted some wisdom from
      Somalia and Rwanda: "Didn't understand the culture. Misjudged the
      threat. Didn't know when to get in."

      James Baker, Svengali and Sphinx, must have been thinking: "I told
      your dad not to let you in here. I could tell you how to get of Iraq
      in 10 minutes, but you're too under the sway of that nutball Cheney
      to listen."

      George Shultz only needed to say: "I have a tiger tattooed on my
      fanny," and Lawrence Eagleburger could have abridged his thoughts
      to "I need a smoke. Bad."

      It may seem disturbing at first, that with several hundreds of
      years' worth of foreign policy at his elbows, and a bloody, thorny
      mess in Iraq, Mr. Bush would devote mere moments to letting some
      fresh air into his House of Pain.

      Sure, he has A.D.D. But he just spent six straight days mountain-
      biking and brush clearing in Crawford. He couldn't devote 60 minutes
      to getting our kids home rather than just a few for a "Message: I
      Care" photo-op faking sincerity?

      "We all went into the bubble and came out," one of the wise men
      noted.

      Mr. Eagleburger knows the truth. If W. had wanted to really reach
      out, rather than just pretend to reach out so that his poll numbers
      would go up, he would have sought advice outside his warped inner
      circle long ago - including from his own father.

      Because W.'s mind is so closed to anybody except yes-men who tell
      him his policies and wars are slam-dunks, uneasy seasoned mandarins
      are forced to make a noisy stink. Brent Scowcroft, one of Bush
      Senior's closest friends, had to resort to the pages of The New
      Yorker to voice his objections. He ominously said Dick Cheney, his
      old colleague, was someone he no longer recognized.

      W. is drunk on Cheney Kool-Aid. So he got testy when Ms. Albright
      pointed out that North Korea and Iran were going nuclear while the
      U.S. was bogged down in Baghdad. Then, after a quick photo in the
      Oval, he shooed the old-timers out, letting anyone who wanted to
      stay talk to the security factotum Stephen Hadley.

      Still busy spreading fog over the war, W., Cheney, Rummy and Condi
      had no time to hear McNamara expound on the fog of war. In the
      picture, as Ms. Albright cringes, Mr. McNamara looks haunted, unable
      to escape second-guessing over Vietnam.

      The only thing that would have made the photo even more utterly
      phony was the presence of that vintage warmonger, Henry the K.

      Topplebush.com