Re: Hello friends, from Romania

  • nadmateescu
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hello Dottie,

      Yes, I understand your position now. In fact, my english is not so
      fine, to understand what it is behind the words and of course, there
      is this stone-mode writting conversation, and the word "insanely
      deep" has another connotation. I also, try to "forget" what you
      wrote, and to realize somehow what's your state of spirit.

      Anyway, yes, the Pierro dela Francesca's painting has very specific
      meanings. The Rosicrucian/Templar streams are shown, and you will
      see the figures of Joan the Baptist, St. Francisc de Assisi, St.
      Bernard, and of course, Joan the Evangelist.
      The spiritual colours, blue and red you will find there.
      Blue as the old initiation performed by the Baptist (maybe you will
      remember the piece of Grunewald's altar - where there is the Baptist
      pointing to Christ and also to Joan the Beloved holding His Mother)
      it is the prefiguration of the etherisation of the blood in the new
      mysteries and the spiritual path of Master Rosenkreutz.
      As you notice, also, the beloved disciple of Buddha and the mission
      of Buddha has a very depthfull meaning in the Rosicrucian stream.
      Yes, and more that are shown there.
      You may allready noticed that in fact, such books as "Da Vinci's
      Code" contains not a poetic, but a true ahrimnaic deception. And the
      purpose is not to bring in the heart of human, a sexual relationship
      between Jesus and Mary from Magdala, is just the "omission" of the
      Joan/Lazarus who's mission is regarded with so deep suffering in
      Spiritual Realm.

      All the best, Dan