Re: Janet Jackson's Breast-The Revelation

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      No, I'm wrong about the aspects of the consciousness soul if it
      is linked to the athetotic plane-the aspects here would have to be
      Aquarius, Leo and Taurus leaving Scorpio, Virgo and Aries as
      transformational areas. I do get confused between the ram and
      the bull and who occupies the central position but I am thinking it
      is the ram. The ram as an untransformed aspect of the sentient
      soul would lead to a stubborn unyeilding position, Virgo is
      transformed (lifted up) from the understanding soul and Scorpio
      from the Consciousness Soul.

      I think the Lion coming over from parts unknown through me off
      here as well since that was the picture that I was working with.
      But the Lion, then-Leo comes over, connects from the
      Consciousness Soul. Maybe. This makes more sense to me,
      anyway, since I feel that there must be a connection and a
      weaving between the soul areas in the first palce.-Val