Janet Jackson's Breast-The Revelation

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Sometimes when things are revealed, I am reminded to be
      careful what I ask for. In this case I am thankful that I have been
      looking at the case of Janet Jackson's breast rather than a part
      of her brother's anatomy. Some of you may remember that I
      used the incident of Janet's breast exposure to illustrate three
      different kinds of thinking relative to the three planes of space.
      First there was the on the face of things or physical view, second
      a more in depth, exploration of motive view, and third there was
      an explanation incorporating related events over time. And this
      was in response to Steven Hale bringing four forms of thought.

      Well, a lot of questions remained. How do the three planes of
      space as I outlined them correspond with the four areas of
      thought that Steven described? How does the forth sphere
      arise? Loosely I had attributed the Ataxic plane (Capricorn, Aries,
      Cancer, and Libra ) to the first level, Spastic to the second
      (Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces, Virgo), and Athetotic to the third
      (Taurus, Leo Scorpio, Aquarius). The corresponding forms were
      the square, the cross, and the X.

      So, I'm watching Narnia over the holidays and once I got over the
      name itself in the big letters, on the big screen I thought how
      interesting it was how Lewis painted this picture of the
      intellectual/understanding soul landscape. Previously, I was
      working with this area with the cross, Gemini,/Sagittarius on the
      vertical and Pisces/Virgo on the horizontal. In Narnia, though we
      have two human sons and two human daughters showing up on
      the scene. They decide to rescue a fawn, an immature centaur.
      By these acts, by virtue of showing up (bringing consciousness)
      and sacrificing for another they summon the Lion. The Lion , by
      his very appearance in this land, defrosts the frozen terrain.
      Eventually, the Lion breathes new life into the frozen animals as
      well and dethrones the White Witch.

      I think it's a powerful picture and I have been thinking since
      about each soul area representing a triad in and of itself-each
      with their own thinking, feeling, and willing components to be
      developed. The understanding soul, for instance would develop
      positive aspects of Gemini, Pisces, and Sagittarius. Alternatively,
      you could think about these forces having the largest impact in
      this area. Sentient soul work would develop positive aspects of
      Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn. The consciousness soul would
      work with Scorpio, Virgo, and Aries, I think, leaving Aquarius, Leo,
      amd Taurus as aspects of the "I" that can be activated by
      conscious soul development. (Taurus-sentient,
      Leo-understanding, and Aquarius-consciousness).

      Alternatively, each area sentient, understanding, and conscious,
      can be walled off or entombed by default, by not brining
      consciousness to bear. Thus we fall farther into materialism.
      Materialism in the sentient soul, I would call the material soul
      being fed by materialism. The understanding soul under the
      sway of materialism would be ruled by intellectualism thus the
      term intellectual soul. Maybe? The consciousness soul
      defaulting to materialism would be the spiritual soul, held by
      spiritism in one form or another (and I think there are many
      modern forms) basically a materialization of the spiritual world.

      But the main thing here I am trying to convey is the
      imprisonment, entrapment, or hold of materialism (external
      force) on the various areas of the soul versus the potential
      permeability and accessibility to the "I" as an internal force.-Val
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        No, I'm wrong about the aspects of the consciousness soul if it
        is linked to the athetotic plane-the aspects here would have to be
        Aquarius, Leo and Taurus leaving Scorpio, Virgo and Aries as
        transformational areas. I do get confused between the ram and
        the bull and who occupies the central position but I am thinking it
        is the ram. The ram as an untransformed aspect of the sentient
        soul would lead to a stubborn unyeilding position, Virgo is
        transformed (lifted up) from the understanding soul and Scorpio
        from the Consciousness Soul.

        I think the Lion coming over from parts unknown through me off
        here as well since that was the picture that I was working with.
        But the Lion, then-Leo comes over, connects from the
        Consciousness Soul. Maybe. This makes more sense to me,
        anyway, since I feel that there must be a connection and a
        weaving between the soul areas in the first palce.-Val