The Two Marys

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      See, my mind is on these two Mary's giving birth: one
      heavenly and one earthly; one having lived many lives
      and the other none. Two boys coming through, one lived
      many life times and the other none. As we have these
      two Jesus children we also have these two Marys.

      And in this one that is all earthly I find the Black
      Madonnas. But nobody knows its her because nobody
      knows there are two Jesus children. Nobody understands
      where the Magdalene fits in here because they don't
      understand the transformation that is required to move
      from earthly to heavenly. I mean it is no wonder that
      as we moved through the centuries and become more
      materialistic minded that we have lost the meaning of
      the Black Madonna concept and what that means to each
      of us as we move from earthly to heavenly. It is the
      inspiration that stands before the alchemist on his
      journey, starting with the blackness and ending with
      transformation, or chrysalis. But nobody knows this
      story isn't that really really weird.

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com