Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] e-copies of GA volumes in English

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hi,

      Many of the GA volumes are available electronically at:

      http://www.elib.com/

      The e-Lib is easy to use.

      Cheers,
      JoAnn

      --- preslavpavlov_com wrote:

      > hello, i am looking for people who are willing to exchange
      > e-copies of Steiner's GA volumes in English. If you interest
      > please email me.
    • Preslav Pavlov
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
        Hi,
        I am looking for volumes that are not there and not
        printed for many years (10-20).
        like GA 94, 100, 146, 191, 193, 228

        Thanks for your replay!!!

        All the best!
        Preslav

        --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Many of the GA volumes are available electronically
        > at:
        >
        > http://www.elib.com/
        >
        > The e-Lib is easy to use.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > JoAnn
        >
        > --- preslavpavlov_com wrote:
        >
        > > hello, i am looking for people who are willing to
        > exchange
        > > e-copies of Steiner's GA volumes in English. If
        > you interest
        > > please email me.

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • astrasophia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
          All but one of the volumes you listed ARE at the Rudolf Steiner
          Archive as JoAnn said. Go find them. I have listed the website address
          after each number.

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Preslav Pavlov

          GA 94 http://www.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/index.php?ga=GA0094,
          100 http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/EarPas_index.html,