e-copies of GA volumes in English

  • preslavpavlov_com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      hello, i am looking for people who are willing to exchange e-copies of
      Steiner's GA volumes in English. If you interest please email me.
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
        Hi,

        Many of the GA volumes are available electronically at:

        http://www.elib.com/

        The e-Lib is easy to use.

        Cheers,
        JoAnn

        --- preslavpavlov_com wrote:

        > hello, i am looking for people who are willing to exchange
        > e-copies of Steiner's GA volumes in English. If you interest
        > please email me.
      • Preslav Pavlov
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
          Hi,
          I am looking for volumes that are not there and not
          printed for many years (10-20).
          like GA 94, 100, 146, 191, 193, 228

          Thanks for your replay!!!

          All the best!
          Preslav

          --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Many of the GA volumes are available electronically
          > at:
          >
          > http://www.elib.com/
          >
          > The e-Lib is easy to use.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > JoAnn
          >
          > --- preslavpavlov_com wrote:
          >
          > > hello, i am looking for people who are willing to
          > exchange
          > > e-copies of Steiner's GA volumes in English. If
          > you interest
          > > please email me.

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • astrasophia
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
            All but one of the volumes you listed ARE at the Rudolf Steiner
            Archive as JoAnn said. Go find them. I have listed the website address
            after each number.

            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Preslav Pavlov

            GA 94 http://www.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/index.php?ga=GA0094,
            100 http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/EarPas_index.html,