Re: Hello friends, from Romania

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2006
      Dan:
      You know there is a lot, a lot of things to say on this.

      I know, it's deep isn't it? It's just so frieken deep. I think this
      is why I am back in Lemuria right now. And, I think I have to go back
      even further to know a thing I am looking for. I mean, really Dan,
      how can one go back even further? It's just insanely deep.

      Dan:

      > I may tell you that of course, I realized that Holly Spirit as
      > Cosmic Sophia was present through different limbs and how was
      > present in the Major turning point - Golgotha Mistery.

      So, I would like to know if you had a vision of this? Did you see
      this? My experience was of a group of lights as if in a body form.
      Each of the Lights represented a limb. It stood in my doorway. I've
      recently come to understand this as the Tree of Life which I believe
      represents the Sophia as a whole. This was actually my first adult
      vision. And I was looking all day yesterday for the painting of Le
      Sueur's painting of the Christ appearing to the Magdalene when I came
      upon the fact that he died on the day that I had my this particular
      vision: November 19. It was in this painting that I saw the
      Christ 'opening' the third eye, of the Magdalene. It was the first
      time I didn't see this painting as 'do not touch me yet, I've not
      risen to our Father'.

      Dan, I wish you to share some more experiences or thoughts as I find
      that they are helping me to come to a 'rest' in Sophia. This is very
      hard for me as I am in this seeking and releasing mode constantly. I
      have this task in my mind and it does not allow me to rest properly
      in She. But your words allow me to go deeper within me.

      Can you share a little more about Lucifer coming into the Temple as
      in the Mystery Dramas? When you have a moment.

      Love and thanks,
      Dottie
    • nadmateescu
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
        Hello Dottie,

        Well, it seems to be like an endless path, like Ariadna's legend.
        But I assure you that I am a permanent profane to this Mystery.
        I think that Sophia in her Heavenly relation in Christ Mistery will
        develope higher and higher meanings in the light of a true knowledge
        of the Body of Christ.
        So, I really think that not my visions, and spiritual experiences
        can give an answer to this. (but I'm happy to share my thoughts with
        all of you and think that you're posts on Sophia also, brought a
        light of understanding to my own questions)
        And a little advice from a friend: (even I am not sure that fits
        your path, but I found also true in my own): do not be obssesed
        about it.
        I think it's a cosmic law that when you "loose" something or release
        it in your true conscioussness you will rediscover in your soul a
        complete new germinated form.
        Regarding my own path I may tell you that somehow, I was able
        (or "blessed" -as a term) to found again something about Sophia
        after some years of inner suffering.
        In my every day life, things were going as I was thinking then, very
        good (exoteric) but my soul was in a deeper, and deeper suffering
        till I may say so, it was nothing. "In nothingness I hope to find
        all".

        Also, some indications of mine was from Renaissance paintings.
        Masters that I didn't knew anything about before (but as I search
        anthroposophic sites- they were well known) I discovered.
        When I was trying to found an answer about what forces are connected
        with Sophia, that brings in human, so comfort, so healing forces my
        eyes picked the Botticinni's work about "Tobias and the three
        Archangels"...So you know, the answer is well known in
        anthroposophic research that Archangel Raphael is in connection with
        Sophia and the Nathanic Child, who brings your soul comfort as "The
        Comforter" (it's quite funny that in these states you "forget" about
        anything that you thought you learned. It's like lossing your
        intelectual-memory and read with other kind of senses, in a complete
        forgetness but consciouss state of mind)...
        It seems to me that the rising of the human soul in the next high
        stages and from human thought to cosmic thought regarding the new
        imaginative perception form is in Sophia.
        But as "the born of Venera" masterpiece of Boticelli, it will be
        from the suffering of the shell that a pearl is born, the same shell
        that shows you in its pearl-point the Nathanael Child like in this
        Francesca's painting
        http://cgfa.sunsite.dk/francesc/p-frances8.htm

        I think from its rigid 12 petals shell, the pearl will be born in
        Sophia.

        Best regards, Dan
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
          Dear Dan,

          I think its good to share our thoughts such as you are
          doing. I don't think it is a matter of someone
          thinking that because they share a thing this means
          they know the end all be all, I think its a matter of
          sharing our insights because they also help others who
          are seeking or finding and it helps pull the threads
          together or apart in a way that helps the seeker. At
          least this is my experience. And I think if it was
          just about me, I wouldn't even be involved with a
          list, I'd just be soaking it up myself and keeping it
          to my self. That's not the way I am to go about it
          however.

          See, your thoughts allow me to keep going back to the
          heart. Somehow your words are opening a space in me
          that I usually only capture in moments and this is
          because I do not keep consciously to live in this or
          to rest in it. So, somehow your words help me to rise
          within me, which I guess is what I have been saying
          all month, and from there it calls me to remember to
          be in my heartspace. And I am constantly recalling
          this even as I am driving and whathaveyou. And as soon
          as I recall this, to remember my heart, its like my
          heart opens up, it opens up and meets that which is
          standing right in front of it in a way. I think I just
          read something that said to do this, maybe in Vals
          sharing or something I have at home, but either way
          matched with your words somehow I am able to
          consciously remind myself to meet that which is
          standing before my heart. I guess that is the only way
          I can say it: meet that which is standing before my
          heart.

          And, its not so much obsession as it is 'placement' of
          the thought. And when my thought is place in the mind,
          it seems to take on a different quality then when it
          is placed in my thinking heart. I have a really
          peculiar task which I haven't seen anyone else with
          yet although I can see pieces of it coming about here
          and there. I have not seen it though in any of Rudolf
          Steiner's students and I guess I keep thinking someone
          is going to come and match me so that we can work it
          out together. The others who are leading where I am
          don't have the background of spiritual science as
          taught by Rudolf Steiner so that takes time to
          cultivate.

          I will tell you that, well I will ask you, Dan, who do
          you see standing in that picture you offered up by
          Francesca? (And who the heck is this Francesca, i mean
          all these painters with the knowledge of the mystery
          is just astounding to me) That is a stunning picture,
          not only for the pearl hanging above, but for the
          Templar/Rosicrucian revelations sitting within it. I
          mean it is absolutely incredible. I mean Archangel
          Raphael is there, John the Baptist is there, well at
          least his head, and who, who do you think that is
          sitting with the child in her lap? Have you thought of
          who the people are in that painting? Now I have to do
          a study on Francesca, because what he just outed that
          is so plain to see for those that, well I don't think
          anyone can, can
          eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecontemplate further
          than what they've been told. its just an incredible
          piece of the puzzle for me and very affirming of my
          search pertaining to the Three Marys. And it is my
          gift to recieve for the Holy Nights.

          And, yeah, I get the soul pain of a thing and how that
          moves us along. Been kinda born into that, and
          thanfully a contemplative mind on it.
          eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

          Thanks Dan,

          > But as "the born of Venera" masterpiece of
          > Boticelli, it will be
          > from the suffering of the shell that a pearl is
          > born, the same shell
          > that shows you in its pearl-point the Nathanael
          > Child like in this
          > Francesca's painting
          > http://cgfa.sunsite.dk/francesc/p-frances8.htm
          >
          > I think from its rigid 12 petals shell, the pearl
          > will be born in
          > Sophia.
          >
          > Best regards, Dan

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
            So, my experience is that Raphael is the healer of the
            twin souls. It is he who facilitates the
            reunification, the healer of the separation. And he
            never works without Sophia, but She is the first one
            down and he follows her and then he envelops her and
            from there She is able to shine forth Her Light, but
            not without him. And their colors are green and
            violet, or maybe it is a purple that when the Light
            shines through, it becomes violet: they are separate
            but then become one within the separation.

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com
          • nadmateescu
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
              Hello Dottie,

              Yes, I understand your position now. In fact, my english is not so
              fine, to understand what it is behind the words and of course, there
              is this stone-mode writting conversation, and the word "insanely
              deep" has another connotation. I also, try to "forget" what you
              wrote, and to realize somehow what's your state of spirit.

              Anyway, yes, the Pierro dela Francesca's painting has very specific
              meanings. The Rosicrucian/Templar streams are shown, and you will
              see the figures of Joan the Baptist, St. Francisc de Assisi, St.
              Bernard, and of course, Joan the Evangelist.
              The spiritual colours, blue and red you will find there.
              Blue as the old initiation performed by the Baptist (maybe you will
              remember the piece of Grunewald's altar - where there is the Baptist
              pointing to Christ and also to Joan the Beloved holding His Mother)
              it is the prefiguration of the etherisation of the blood in the new
              mysteries and the spiritual path of Master Rosenkreutz.
              As you notice, also, the beloved disciple of Buddha and the mission
              of Buddha has a very depthfull meaning in the Rosicrucian stream.
              Yes, and more that are shown there.
              You may allready noticed that in fact, such books as "Da Vinci's
              Code" contains not a poetic, but a true ahrimnaic deception. And the
              purpose is not to bring in the heart of human, a sexual relationship
              between Jesus and Mary from Magdala, is just the "omission" of the
              Joan/Lazarus who's mission is regarded with so deep suffering in
              Spiritual Realm.

              All the best, Dan