Re: Laurency: A consideration

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
      http://www.antroposofi.org/matherne/consciou.htm

      "Steiner warns us, some forty years before Thomas Kuhn penned his
      tome about paradigms, "The danger lies in the surrounding of people
      everywhere with atomistic and molecular pictures -- it is
      impossible, when surrounded by such pictures, to look at those of
      the free spirit and the stars; for the atomistic picture of the
      world is like a wall around man's soul -- the spiritual wall of a
      prison."

      Hence we hear noocleurr threat and the Race Card out of arsenal of
      Ahriman's arrows aimed at Anthros. And Anthros?

      Steve Hale wrote:

      Steiner has said that atoms are the illusions caused when a 'genie'
      comes into a man, making him a genius for theorizing such a thing
      and influencing the masses into believing it. In actuality, atoms
      and molecules, and ether bits and bytes, are the consequence of an
      astral body that stands somewhat outside its full ramification into
      the nervous system. A normal astral body permeates the nervous
      system all the way to its nerve endings; and this represents a
      normal, healthy human being. Atoms and molecules are the product
      of a materialism that goes back to the Academy of 666 AD.

      Thus, the Cosmic Intelligence born out of Jundi-Shapur, which sees
      and expounds atoms and molecules, meets the Cosmic Intelligence
      born out of Archangel Michael, which sees this all as a crock of
      shit, involving enslavement and destruction.

      Steve

      Yup, plain ole dumb ass brainwashing, an education made by
      materialism..Now lets look at this so called idea of materialism. It
      has been brought up that Arabism, Nominalism and today's Materialism
      arises from a conflict between Nominalism and Realism. But I have
      brought before this forum that TAOTL and TAO were the same battle
      ground as Nominalism and Realism. Naturally not any more considered
      than the Fall of the Spirits of Darkness and Steiner's aim to place
      the Johannes Bau in Munich before all hell broke loose. This is
      strikingly new information and add ins to what people cannot put
      together in history and psychological behavior. But, far, far far be
      it from us to consider Steiner and his data as stunning, dawning,
      awakening and accurate..we prefer our Sorathian materialism over
      Spiritual Science and we prefer our children to suffer it the way
      any martyr or lunatic must be treated who has 'strange ideas'.

      But these terms, Nominalism and Realism or TAO and TAOTL, and Spirit
      and Matter are key to the justified relationship of Ahriman's
      activities when working with TAO to form fit Spirit to number,
      measure, weight, cells, and chemical substances that which the
      Spirit introduces as individual, or group species components. Matter
      and the vessels that contain matter where TAOTL's domain. And TAO
      brought the mighty form forces from out of the Spiritual World and
      Ahriman welded those Science criteria into complimentary form fitted
      matter.

      We talk about Materialism, atoms, cells, nano technology but when we
      understand the issue of Materialism and Spirit, TAO and TAOTL,
      Nominalism and Realism, we look directly into how the forces were
      prepared for the two Jesus children via Zarathustra and Buddha.
      Thusly a vast core issue revolves around Realism. Realism that
      Thomas and Steiner were outlining, reveal the actual interior core
      transubstantciation where Christ, the SUN CORE of LOVE, devoured
      matter down to the skeleton. Do we find a skeleton in the Tomb? Who
      took the skeleton when the Resurrection happened? Who took the body,
      the bones? No bones. Steiner gives some strange explanation of how
      the Earth ate it.

      But Realism penetrates down to the actual overwhelming grasp of
      Christ eating the entire skeleton of the human being as the stunning
      micro form of the vast Zodiac. Steiner gives us how the Christ
      Spirit was pressed within the bones so forcefully in the final Jesus
      Being that he sweated blood and the interior of the bones had such a
      softening, and roiling of iron and etheric photosynthesis between
      green blood and red blood that to make it up to the hill of Golgotha
      requried that Christ support the skeletal system with His Mighty
      Spirit of Form, Elohim powers. A stunning example of Sun Light, it
      is sun light that lifts the plant upwards. That is jut one tiny
      chapter of the Realism enlivened in Spiritual Science.

      Materialism works from the side of matter and it is matter that is
      now rising up to oppose the Spirit. It is matter to clone bits and
      pieces, parts and Frankenstein fragments into different species
      crossings, without ethical or spiritual form transgenic reasoning
      that is written all over the natural world and the world of plant
      and insect life.

      It is now matter that holds the world in thrall when anyone whispers
      Depleted Uranium. Radioactivity, when we walk through the halls of
      universities we are over and over again presented with the John Nash
      syndrome of abstract science theories. We are over and over again
      reminded of the Atomic particle and wave theories. We encounter
      Einstein and Stephen Hawkings and nowhere in these abstract
      Arabistic and Nominalistic systems can we find anything to do with
      the Christ BEing or anything to do with the whole construct of the
      human being. And it is this false information we want crammed down
      our children's throats?

      Brainwashing, surrounded by everyone who has never brought these
      ideas of Spirit and Matter, TAO and TAOTL and Nominalism and REalism
      together ever as clearly as Rudolf Steiner has is buried for the
      sake of a better education of brainwashing and utter stupidity. But
      we excuse ourselves from having to define these new paradigms in our
      backyards. We excuse ourselves from having to understand the force
      of Sorathain Fallen Spirits of Darkness, Munich, Nazi Germany and
      the whole new schooling of Ahrimanic hosts in humanity...And why
      not? Why not excuse ourselves? It is justified that TAOTL revolts
      and rises up and starts to put the pieces and parts of matter into
      constructing Man in Ahriman's or Materialisms image. Steiner gave
      humanity a higher and clearer option.

      But where do we stand with such stunning contrasts? Steve Hale
      stands properly on this specific issue, but the rest of our excuses
      that we send our children off to school to grow accustomed to the
      majority of idiots in the world who can't teach matter and Spirit
      with any sort of clarity because they haven't looked beyond there
      noses and are trapped where? They are trapped in Creationism and
      Evolution? And where has Steiner placed us? Well beyond Creationism
      and Evolution into stunning facts, serious Realistic clarity around
      the Christ event as a merging of two streams...With realistic
      accounts of what was apparently witnessed and how these accounts
      bear up to all ancient initiation standards, are what truly scared
      the crap out of Caiaphas and it scares the crap out Israel, the
      Neocons and the dead thinking we use to let our children feel
      comfortable with what everyone else is learning in life. In other
      words it is more comfortable for us not to simply think these things
      through to see how stunningly reational and clear they are.

      And then Spiritual Science becomes is this stupid Cinderella even
      though we never let on to our children that indeed Spiritual Science
      has a stupid Cinderella quality to it. We merge our children into
      the dumb lane of how the majority thinks, but we thereby place
      before us a wall between the progressive unfolding of the
      accomplishments of Steiner at the dawn of the AGE OF LIGHT against
      the whole majority of humanity who never had the opportunity to meet
      with, tug on, chew on, or have the richness of Steiner as an equal
      player in cognitive educational insights. Nominalism and Spin still
      win the day and we give our children the opportunity, to filter all
      this horrific materialistic noise out and find a true course.

      For every human being should be able to find a true course shouldn't
      they? Can our children so easily find a true course when parents
      cannot lift up one cognitive idea and keep it alive in botany,
      zoology and physics? Parents like Cindy Sheehan find that they let
      their sons and daughters down. And what pressure does this put on
      the Waldorf System? The Political System? The educational system?
      The system of Karma and reincarnation?

      Well parents and adults have to do their share to keep cognition
      afloat. It is delusional to leave unexplained the reality of the
      Etheric World and the full insights given in Occult Science an
      OUtline by Steiner. Parents and adults are lazy, simpletons who tend
      to scartch their dim heads when the idea of Arabism and Sorathian
      thinking sweeps up the term Nominalism, Spin and a Neocon dangerous
      world for our children into another confrontation with the school of
      fascism, Orwell, The Matrix and the 2005/6 bridge from 1933...It is
      now 2006 and it is now a bridge to 1934...and what was on display in
      1933?

      You dumb asses? King KONG and the rise of materialism and man is
      descended from the apes. Stand our cognitive ground. Thanks Steve
      for the above!
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
        Clearly and wonderfully articulated. What Steve Hale brought so
        clearly is part of the tragedy and comedy of Hroswita von
        Gandersheim and part of the immense task that Steiner was left to do
        solo under the name of Platonism and Aristoleanism. Hans Solo
        against the crutch and brotherly link to ancient Athens in Schiller
        and Goethe, Steiner had to evolve Anthroposophia from this utter
        disappointment.

        Steve Hale wrote:

        "The thing about Dylan is that he never really organized his thought-
        streams into anything coherent. Although he did become a "slow-
        train coming", which is good and indicative of a slow and
        progressive uptake of spirituality in terms of Christianity.

        Now, Steiner once complained that if Schroer had had more confidence
        in his student, that he would have gone directly into the platonism
        and aristotelianism of Truth and Knowledge and POF, without the
        Goethe influences, mandated by Schroer. You see, Schroer had this
        theosophy bump on his head, which remained uncultivated all his
        life. And that is why he had these strokes of intuition, i.e.,
        Nero, and seeing his student Rudolf as the one who should edit
        Goethe's scientific writings. So, Steiner had to write this stuff
        for Schroer and then work in the Goethe archives at Weimar, while
        formulating and writing a book which was no less then the fourth
        form of German Idealism; and brought platonism and aristotelianism
        to a profound and integral conclusion.

        All the while, Karl Julius Schroer, history and literature professor
        at the technical university in Vienna, was sinking more and more
        into senility. And all because he refused to cultivate the
        theosophy bump on his head. It is said that his love of beauty,
        including Goethe's poetry and literature, caused him to refuse to
        descend into the physical world, just like Plato. And that is why
        Goethe's science fell on the shoulders of Rudolf Steiner."

        Steve
      • isenhart7
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale"
          <sardisian01@y...> wrote:

          > The thing about Dylan is that he never really organized his thought-
          > streams into anything coherent. Although he did become a "slow-
          > train coming", which is good and indicative of a slow and
          > progressive uptake of spirituality in terms of Christianity.

          Dear Steve,

          Well, exactly! I love this-that you say, "He never really organized
          his thought streams into anything coherent". Not very arisotelian of
          him, I'd say. But that's the thing, as you know-anthroposophy is the
          banner we can all work together under if we so choose.

          Arisotelianism, platonism, and this(new for me)phythagorism are all
          dead ends IMO for modern man. Now I always kind of considered
          platonism the conceptual understanding you could get caught up in
          consciousness soul development. Arisotelianism-a dead end in
          intellectual soul development, which makes Ayn Rand the perfect model
          for the White Witch of Narnia (Ain ran spelled backwards, probably
          totally coincidental) but I digress. I never have considered or
          thought about a specific systemic hindrance for the sentient soul but
          here one is now. Like a slow train coming-if you wait long enough
          perhaps it just presents itself. If I accept what Laurency has to say
          then there's no need to think at all. He or she has it all figured
          out.

          > Now, Steiner once complained that if Schroer had had more
          confidence
          > in his student, that he would have gone directly into the platonism
          > and aristotelianism of Truth and Knowledge and POF, without the
          > Goethe influences, mandated by Schroer. You see, Schroer had this
          > theosophy bump on his head, which remained uncultivated all his
          > life. And that is why he had these strokes of intuition, i.e.,
          > Nero, and seeing his student Rudolf as the one who should edit
          > Goethe's scientific writings. So, Steiner had to write this stuff
          > for Schroer and then work in the Goethe archives at Weimar, while
          > formulating and writing a book which was no less then the fourth
          > form of German Idealism; and brought platonism and aristotelianism
          > to a profound and integral conclusion.

          Are you saying, by "bump on his head" that he had a run in with
          theosophy that he never recovered from? I think the Goethe influences
          were essential, not for those who could connect with aristotelianism
          or platonism (the vast majority) but for those relatively few who
          could not. And I would venture to say that this work-this editing-
          this familiarization that Steiner had to go through with Goethe was a
          significant factor in Steiner's ability to bring resolution to
          polarities-and as you say to bring "platonism and aristotelianism to
          a profound and integral conclusion".

          > All the while, Karl Julius Schroer, history and literature
          professor
          > at the technical university in Vienna, was sinking more and more
          > into senility. And all because he refused to cultivate the
          > theosophy bump on his head. It is said that his love of beauty,
          > including Goethe's poetry and literature, caused him to refuse to
          > descend into the physical world, just like Plato. And that is why
          > Goethe's science fell on the shoulders of Rudolf Steiner.

          I don't know Steve, are you saying that Schroer could have connected
          to theosophy? I always thought it remarkable that he could even show
          up at all-you know descend into a physical body without being
          autistic or senile from the start. So I would argue that it was his
          ever present need to stay grounded that caused Goethe's science to
          pass to Steiner.-Val