Re: Laurency: A consideration

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
      Steiner has said that atoms are the illusions caused when a 'genie'
      comes into a man, making him a genius for theorizing such a thing
      and influencing the masses into believing it. In actuality, atoms
      and molecules, and ether bits and bytes, are the consequence of an
      astral body that stands somewhat outside its full ramification into
      the nervous system. A normal astral body permeates the nervous
      system all the way to its nerve endings; and this represents a
      normal, healthy human being. Atoms and molecules are the product of
      a materialism that goes back to the Academy of 666 AD.

      Thus, the Cosmic Intelligence born out of Jundi-Shapur, which sees
      and expounds atoms and molecules, meets the Cosmic Intelligence born
      out of Archangel Michael, which sees this all as a crock of shit,
      involving enslavement and destruction.

      Steve

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      <gaelman58@y...> wrote:

      > Friends: In alluding to Steiner, Laurency said among other
      things...

      > "Steiner never grasped that what was meant was more and more
      refined
      > kinds of matter due to lesser and lesser density of primorial
      matter"

      > "While studying Goethe's writings on the natural sciences, Steiner
      had
      > the brain-wave...." yup, "brain-wave"
      >
      > "The new brain knows nothing of what the old brain knew but must be
      > impregnated anew with mental molecules"...yup, "mental molecules"
      >
      > "In order to receive idea atoms the brain cells must be prepared by
      > mental vibrations"...yup, "idea atoms"
      >
      > "...Steiner would have recognized the atomic structure of the
      > superphysical worlds"
      >
      > Is this fellow a materialist?...apparently and then some...on the
      > other hand, maybe at this moment I am distorting the reception of
      > "brain waves" that I'm receiving and not properly configuring "idea
      > atoms" and "mental molecules"....Gaelman

    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
        The thing about Dylan is that he never really organized his thought-
        streams into anything coherent. Although he did become a "slow-
        train coming", which is good and indicative of a slow and
        progressive uptake of spirituality in terms of Christianity.

        Now, Steiner once complained that if Schroer had had more confidence
        in his student, that he would have gone directly into the platonism
        and aristotelianism of Truth and Knowledge and POF, without the
        Goethe influences, mandated by Schroer. You see, Schroer had this
        theosophy bump on his head, which remained uncultivated all his
        life. And that is why he had these strokes of intuition, i.e.,
        Nero, and seeing his student Rudolf as the one who should edit
        Goethe's scientific writings. So, Steiner had to write this stuff
        for Schroer and then work in the Goethe archives at Weimar, while
        formulating and writing a book which was no less then the fourth
        form of German Idealism; and brought platonism and aristotelianism
        to a profound and integral conclusion.

        All the while, Karl Julius Schroer, history and literature professor
        at the technical university in Vienna, was sinking more and more
        into senility. And all because he refused to cultivate the
        theosophy bump on his head. It is said that his love of beauty,
        including Goethe's poetry and literature, caused him to refuse to
        descend into the physical world, just like Plato. And that is why
        Goethe's science fell on the shoulders of Rudolf Steiner.

        Steve

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7"
        <isenhart7@y...> wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
        > <gaelman58@y...> wrote:
        >
        > > Is this fellow a materialist?...apparently and then some...on the
        > > other hand, maybe at this moment I am distorting the reception of
        > > "brain waves" that I'm receiving and not properly
        configuring "idea
        > > atoms" and "mental molecules"....Gaelman
        >
        > Dear Gaelman,
        >
        > The fellow is a professed non-theosophist esoteric student of
        > Pythagoras. If what he says is true then you are indeed distorting
        > reception and it'll be eons before we can expect you to tune to a
        > higher frequency.
        >
        > The good news is, and I'm not saying he's wrong, mind you but he's
        not
        > (by virtue of the fact that he is a self-proclaimed student of
        > Pythagoras)taking THE EVOLUTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS into account. The
        > potential for the evolution of consciousness of the individual
        such as
        > himself yes. The potential for humanity at large, no. Personally,
        I am
        > a student, as I know many others on this list are of Bob Dylan,
        and
        > thus I believe that the times they are a changin'.
      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
          http://www.antroposofi.org/matherne/consciou.htm

          "Steiner warns us, some forty years before Thomas Kuhn penned his
          tome about paradigms, "The danger lies in the surrounding of people
          everywhere with atomistic and molecular pictures -- it is
          impossible, when surrounded by such pictures, to look at those of
          the free spirit and the stars; for the atomistic picture of the
          world is like a wall around man's soul -- the spiritual wall of a
          prison."

          Hence we hear noocleurr threat and the Race Card out of arsenal of
          Ahriman's arrows aimed at Anthros. And Anthros?

          Steve Hale wrote:

          Steiner has said that atoms are the illusions caused when a 'genie'
          comes into a man, making him a genius for theorizing such a thing
          and influencing the masses into believing it. In actuality, atoms
          and molecules, and ether bits and bytes, are the consequence of an
          astral body that stands somewhat outside its full ramification into
          the nervous system. A normal astral body permeates the nervous
          system all the way to its nerve endings; and this represents a
          normal, healthy human being. Atoms and molecules are the product
          of a materialism that goes back to the Academy of 666 AD.

          Thus, the Cosmic Intelligence born out of Jundi-Shapur, which sees
          and expounds atoms and molecules, meets the Cosmic Intelligence
          born out of Archangel Michael, which sees this all as a crock of
          shit, involving enslavement and destruction.

          Steve

          Yup, plain ole dumb ass brainwashing, an education made by
          materialism..Now lets look at this so called idea of materialism. It
          has been brought up that Arabism, Nominalism and today's Materialism
          arises from a conflict between Nominalism and Realism. But I have
          brought before this forum that TAOTL and TAO were the same battle
          ground as Nominalism and Realism. Naturally not any more considered
          than the Fall of the Spirits of Darkness and Steiner's aim to place
          the Johannes Bau in Munich before all hell broke loose. This is
          strikingly new information and add ins to what people cannot put
          together in history and psychological behavior. But, far, far far be
          it from us to consider Steiner and his data as stunning, dawning,
          awakening and accurate..we prefer our Sorathian materialism over
          Spiritual Science and we prefer our children to suffer it the way
          any martyr or lunatic must be treated who has 'strange ideas'.

          But these terms, Nominalism and Realism or TAO and TAOTL, and Spirit
          and Matter are key to the justified relationship of Ahriman's
          activities when working with TAO to form fit Spirit to number,
          measure, weight, cells, and chemical substances that which the
          Spirit introduces as individual, or group species components. Matter
          and the vessels that contain matter where TAOTL's domain. And TAO
          brought the mighty form forces from out of the Spiritual World and
          Ahriman welded those Science criteria into complimentary form fitted
          matter.

          We talk about Materialism, atoms, cells, nano technology but when we
          understand the issue of Materialism and Spirit, TAO and TAOTL,
          Nominalism and Realism, we look directly into how the forces were
          prepared for the two Jesus children via Zarathustra and Buddha.
          Thusly a vast core issue revolves around Realism. Realism that
          Thomas and Steiner were outlining, reveal the actual interior core
          transubstantciation where Christ, the SUN CORE of LOVE, devoured
          matter down to the skeleton. Do we find a skeleton in the Tomb? Who
          took the skeleton when the Resurrection happened? Who took the body,
          the bones? No bones. Steiner gives some strange explanation of how
          the Earth ate it.

          But Realism penetrates down to the actual overwhelming grasp of
          Christ eating the entire skeleton of the human being as the stunning
          micro form of the vast Zodiac. Steiner gives us how the Christ
          Spirit was pressed within the bones so forcefully in the final Jesus
          Being that he sweated blood and the interior of the bones had such a
          softening, and roiling of iron and etheric photosynthesis between
          green blood and red blood that to make it up to the hill of Golgotha
          requried that Christ support the skeletal system with His Mighty
          Spirit of Form, Elohim powers. A stunning example of Sun Light, it
          is sun light that lifts the plant upwards. That is jut one tiny
          chapter of the Realism enlivened in Spiritual Science.

          Materialism works from the side of matter and it is matter that is
          now rising up to oppose the Spirit. It is matter to clone bits and
          pieces, parts and Frankenstein fragments into different species
          crossings, without ethical or spiritual form transgenic reasoning
          that is written all over the natural world and the world of plant
          and insect life.

          It is now matter that holds the world in thrall when anyone whispers
          Depleted Uranium. Radioactivity, when we walk through the halls of
          universities we are over and over again presented with the John Nash
          syndrome of abstract science theories. We are over and over again
          reminded of the Atomic particle and wave theories. We encounter
          Einstein and Stephen Hawkings and nowhere in these abstract
          Arabistic and Nominalistic systems can we find anything to do with
          the Christ BEing or anything to do with the whole construct of the
          human being. And it is this false information we want crammed down
          our children's throats?

          Brainwashing, surrounded by everyone who has never brought these
          ideas of Spirit and Matter, TAO and TAOTL and Nominalism and REalism
          together ever as clearly as Rudolf Steiner has is buried for the
          sake of a better education of brainwashing and utter stupidity. But
          we excuse ourselves from having to define these new paradigms in our
          backyards. We excuse ourselves from having to understand the force
          of Sorathain Fallen Spirits of Darkness, Munich, Nazi Germany and
          the whole new schooling of Ahrimanic hosts in humanity...And why
          not? Why not excuse ourselves? It is justified that TAOTL revolts
          and rises up and starts to put the pieces and parts of matter into
          constructing Man in Ahriman's or Materialisms image. Steiner gave
          humanity a higher and clearer option.

          But where do we stand with such stunning contrasts? Steve Hale
          stands properly on this specific issue, but the rest of our excuses
          that we send our children off to school to grow accustomed to the
          majority of idiots in the world who can't teach matter and Spirit
          with any sort of clarity because they haven't looked beyond there
          noses and are trapped where? They are trapped in Creationism and
          Evolution? And where has Steiner placed us? Well beyond Creationism
          and Evolution into stunning facts, serious Realistic clarity around
          the Christ event as a merging of two streams...With realistic
          accounts of what was apparently witnessed and how these accounts
          bear up to all ancient initiation standards, are what truly scared
          the crap out of Caiaphas and it scares the crap out Israel, the
          Neocons and the dead thinking we use to let our children feel
          comfortable with what everyone else is learning in life. In other
          words it is more comfortable for us not to simply think these things
          through to see how stunningly reational and clear they are.

          And then Spiritual Science becomes is this stupid Cinderella even
          though we never let on to our children that indeed Spiritual Science
          has a stupid Cinderella quality to it. We merge our children into
          the dumb lane of how the majority thinks, but we thereby place
          before us a wall between the progressive unfolding of the
          accomplishments of Steiner at the dawn of the AGE OF LIGHT against
          the whole majority of humanity who never had the opportunity to meet
          with, tug on, chew on, or have the richness of Steiner as an equal
          player in cognitive educational insights. Nominalism and Spin still
          win the day and we give our children the opportunity, to filter all
          this horrific materialistic noise out and find a true course.

          For every human being should be able to find a true course shouldn't
          they? Can our children so easily find a true course when parents
          cannot lift up one cognitive idea and keep it alive in botany,
          zoology and physics? Parents like Cindy Sheehan find that they let
          their sons and daughters down. And what pressure does this put on
          the Waldorf System? The Political System? The educational system?
          The system of Karma and reincarnation?

          Well parents and adults have to do their share to keep cognition
          afloat. It is delusional to leave unexplained the reality of the
          Etheric World and the full insights given in Occult Science an
          OUtline by Steiner. Parents and adults are lazy, simpletons who tend
          to scartch their dim heads when the idea of Arabism and Sorathian
          thinking sweeps up the term Nominalism, Spin and a Neocon dangerous
          world for our children into another confrontation with the school of
          fascism, Orwell, The Matrix and the 2005/6 bridge from 1933...It is
          now 2006 and it is now a bridge to 1934...and what was on display in
          1933?

          You dumb asses? King KONG and the rise of materialism and man is
          descended from the apes. Stand our cognitive ground. Thanks Steve
          for the above!
        • holderlin66
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
            Clearly and wonderfully articulated. What Steve Hale brought so
            clearly is part of the tragedy and comedy of Hroswita von
            Gandersheim and part of the immense task that Steiner was left to do
            solo under the name of Platonism and Aristoleanism. Hans Solo
            against the crutch and brotherly link to ancient Athens in Schiller
            and Goethe, Steiner had to evolve Anthroposophia from this utter
            disappointment.

            Steve Hale wrote:

[...]

          • isenhart7
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale"
              <sardisian01@y...> wrote:

              > The thing about Dylan is that he never really organized his thought-
              > streams into anything coherent. Although he did become a "slow-
              > train coming", which is good and indicative of a slow and
              > progressive uptake of spirituality in terms of Christianity.

              Dear Steve,

              Well, exactly! I love this-that you say, "He never really organized
              his thought streams into anything coherent". Not very arisotelian of
              him, I'd say. But that's the thing, as you know-anthroposophy is the
              banner we can all work together under if we so choose.

              Arisotelianism, platonism, and this(new for me)phythagorism are all
              dead ends IMO for modern man. Now I always kind of considered
              platonism the conceptual understanding you could get caught up in
              consciousness soul development. Arisotelianism-a dead end in
              intellectual soul development, which makes Ayn Rand the perfect model
              for the White Witch of Narnia (Ain ran spelled backwards, probably
              totally coincidental) but I digress. I never have considered or
              thought about a specific systemic hindrance for the sentient soul but
              here one is now. Like a slow train coming-if you wait long enough
              perhaps it just presents itself. If I accept what Laurency has to say
              then there's no need to think at all. He or she has it all figured
              out.

              > Now, Steiner once complained that if Schroer had had more
              confidence
              > in his student, that he would have gone directly into the platonism
              > and aristotelianism of Truth and Knowledge and POF, without the
              > Goethe influences, mandated by Schroer. You see, Schroer had this
              > theosophy bump on his head, which remained uncultivated all his
              > life. And that is why he had these strokes of intuition, i.e.,
              > Nero, and seeing his student Rudolf as the one who should edit
              > Goethe's scientific writings. So, Steiner had to write this stuff
              > for Schroer and then work in the Goethe archives at Weimar, while
              > formulating and writing a book which was no less then the fourth
              > form of German Idealism; and brought platonism and aristotelianism
              > to a profound and integral conclusion.

              Are you saying, by "bump on his head" that he had a run in with
              theosophy that he never recovered from? I think the Goethe influences
              were essential, not for those who could connect with aristotelianism
              or platonism (the vast majority) but for those relatively few who
              could not. And I would venture to say that this work-this editing-
              this familiarization that Steiner had to go through with Goethe was a
              significant factor in Steiner's ability to bring resolution to
              polarities-and as you say to bring "platonism and aristotelianism to
              a profound and integral conclusion".

              > All the while, Karl Julius Schroer, history and literature
              professor
              > at the technical university in Vienna, was sinking more and more
              > into senility. And all because he refused to cultivate the
              > theosophy bump on his head. It is said that his love of beauty,
              > including Goethe's poetry and literature, caused him to refuse to
              > descend into the physical world, just like Plato. And that is why
              > Goethe's science fell on the shoulders of Rudolf Steiner.

              I don't know Steve, are you saying that Schroer could have connected
              to theosophy? I always thought it remarkable that he could even show
              up at all-you know descend into a physical body without being
              autistic or senile from the start. So I would argue that it was his
              ever present need to stay grounded that caused Goethe's science to
              pass to Steiner.-Val