Re: January 2

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Val,
      >
      > I just want to say thankyou again for these wonderful
      > posts. It's funny because last night I had a dream
      > that has bothered me as I realized my Father had
      > kidnapped my Mother, and I realized he actually killed
      > her. And I had to find out where he hid her. But there
      > was no signs. I realized just before woke up that I
      > was only looking for the physical signs and I just
      > couldn't figure out where he hid her. And it didnt'
      > matter that he was my father I wanted to uncover that
      > 1) he killed her and 2) where she was. And my ex was
      > helping me but he was outmaneuvering us at every turn.
      > He even involved a homeless person and I knew this
      > homeless person knew what happened. And then I woke
      > up. But it has stayed with me for the day and, well, I
      > guess I was surprised that I had this dream between
      > the ending of the last year and the beginning of the
      > new. And its interesting had no sense of loyalty to
      > my father in the least. He had done something, and to
      > my mother, and I was going to find it out. And he was
      > going to have to deal with that. And it was my real
      > Father today, and my real Mother today.
      >
      > And I so love the idea of taking each day and looking
      > to the Month of the past year to look back. Isn't that
      > just an astounding concept? Whew. It really allows us
      > to begin an understanding of the rhythmic work within
      > our lives. I have so not been about understading the
      > rhythms in such a manner.
      >
      > Thanks again,
      > Dottie

      Dear Dottie,

      You're welcome! As you know you can work with the virtues all
      year long but it is a nice practice during this quiet time of year to
      plan and review. I have ended up posting more than I thought I
      would due to the thought that, as you said, people may not be
      used to working with rhythm in this way. I thought maybe after
      the Holy Nights I could post something on the days of the week .
      Didn't we have someone on the list who used to post the
      Calender of the Soul Verses?-Val