Magdalene and John

    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 2, 2006
      So, so, I've had some thoughts today and they are that
      we can see that when Christ appears to Lazarus at the
      'tomb' when being raised from the 'dead' we can also
      know that the same in the story of the 'tomb' where
      Christ is risen. I've just seen a painting where it
      actually looks like Christ is pointing the the 'third'
      eye area of the Magdalene, as if he is anointing her.

      The other thought comes from a friend's upcoming trip
      to France. She has been given some notes on what to
      read and so forth including some preliminary thoughts
      on the Goddess. So, one of them was that there were
      two anointing of Christ: one by John the Baptist, and
      one by Mary Magdalene. And of course we know this to
      be true. So, again, we can find various signs to show
      what happens to him also happens to her. Also one of
      the thoughts is that the Magdalene stands for
      'transformation' which we also know that Lazarus/John
      stands for. I can tell you that my spirit name that
      came to me has the exact same meaning, although it is
      a french word I think, and it is a sign to me that
      this is really where the Magdalene stands within the
      Goddess Triad: transformation/future. My friend also
      remarked that these people who are supporting this
      trip to France have found also that the word
      'prostitute' had a very different meaning back then
      and it is directly in line with what I had been
      finding in regards to holy, but not only that also
      'spirit guide'. And also that the notes share the
      thought on the boat that had no oars had the three
      Marys in it, and I would have to remind everyone, also
      Lazarus. And that where they landed was a land that is
      in the shape of a triangle. Anyhow, hopefully she will
      be able to send me the notes and I can send them
      forward to you all. Emil Bock is also mentioned in
      these notes and it is duly recognized that the
      Magdalene was indeed the representative of this Sophia
      to all groups.

      And, well, I just bought the U.S. News and World
      Report Special Collectors Edition: Women of the Bible
      * Provocative New Insights.
      Problem is, well, not really a problem so much as a
      point of view: materialistic. Each time they go to
      interpret the stories of these amazing women we find
      time old ignorance like - oh she married up for money
      and so forth. But if we trust our angels are guiding
      us to whatever material will help us in our search
      then we can know that within are great treasures our
      mind has been prepared for in a way.

      What I am finding interesting is the idea of the two
      brothers as well as the two sisters. I mean throughout
      these bibles we are confronted with the story of two
      sisters and two brothers. And I am beginning to get a
      better picture of the impulse, or at least what this
      story is trying to really tell.

      And a really interesting story that is never looked at
      is the idea that Zipporah, wife of Moses, stands up to
      God for her husbands life and says after circumcising
      her son: 'Surely a bridegroom of blood art thou to
      me.' Now isn't that interesting?

      p.s. and unfortunately as we are dealing with a
      materialistic interpretations it has been noted that
      possibly the Magdalene and Martha are lovers. whew. d

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
    • isenhart7
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 9, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
        "holderlin66" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

        > Calling All Angels
        > by Jane Silberry

        I've heard this on the radio so it's been recorded by a
        mainstream artist-I want to say K.D. Lang but I'm not sure. It
        starts off with:

        Santa Maria, Santa Teresa, Santa Anna, Santa Susannah
        Santa Cecilia, Santa Copelia, Santa Dominica, Mary Angelica
        Frater Achad, Frater Pietro, Julianus, Petronella
        Santa, Santos, Miroslaw, Vladimir
        and all the rest ...

        And ends with:

        Calling all angels,