Re: The Being of Anthroposophy was: The Essence....

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 138 , Jan 2, 2006
      holderlin wrote:

      "For in that Resurrection we understand that indeed the Dominion
      of the Skeleton can fold up and vanish to nothing or gather itself
      in a full sweeping morphology of the ultimate map of the human
      Soul/Spirit/Body.

      "... we can
      certainly see that there is a morphology that gives us a Sand Dollar
      in each flap of the Dodecahedron where in the I AM is learning how
      to use this Cosmic vehicle and cannot as yet determine how all the
      keys fit."

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?J11D3566C

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?X50D1166C

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?W42D2666C
    • Simone
      Message 138 of 138 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Danny"
        <premabrahma@y...> wrote:

        > This Warmth and this Light
        > Generated from inside("Using ideas as my maps")
        > The Desire made Christed-Might,
        > For the power to have over matter
        > ("To be or not to be")changed into a New Vibrant order!
        >
        > Lo, recognized... the Festivals each one proper
        > As a + towards the Resurrection accomplishment;
        > And the Soul - I-Amidst - to Experience
        > Life Abundant('s) Source(d) with Elementals presence
        > Sobornal-Rejoicing - 'Poly-Gnosis': the I AM!
        >
        > Soft as a Joy, the Divine Child "Hows"
        > Heaven-Ether Glee-Water-Blends...
        > For you to say one day the Realization:
        > "Ah, but I was so much older then,
        > I'm younger than that now.". . .
        >

        > Dan

        All through eternity
        Beauty unveils His exquisite form
        in the solitude of nothingness;
        He holds a mirror to His Face
        and beholds His own beauty.
        he is the knower and the known,
        the seer and the seen;
        No eye but His own
        has ever looked upon this Universe.

        His every quality finds an expression:
        Eternity becomes the verdant field of Time and Space;
        Love, the life-giving garden of this world.
        Every branch and leaf and fruit
        Reveals an aspect of His perfection-
        They cypress give hint of His majesty,
        The rose gives tidings of His beauty.

        Whenever Beauty looks,
        Love is also there;
        Whenever beauty shows a rosy cheek
        Love lights Her fire from that flame.
        When beauty dwells in the dark folds of night
        Love comes and finds a heart
        entangled in tresses.
        Beauty and Love are as body and soul.
        Beauty is the mine, Love is the diamond.
        (Rumi)

        Thank you, (according to J.O)
        Simone