Re: Henry T. Laurency

  • seeekerofthetruuuuth
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2006
      Thanks for the replies on this topic. I'll be researching on this
      Laurency and his relation to anthroposophy more deeply in the months
      to come, and if I get anything definite and interesting out of it,
      I'll be posting it over here. More questions might come, but for now,
      all of my answers have been answered over here and in another place,
      thanks for all. My father might also research on this.

      Happy New Year for All!!!

      Mir