Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] January 2

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Dear Val,

      I just want to say thankyou again for these wonderful
      posts. It's funny because last night I had a dream
      that has bothered me as I realized my Father had
      kidnapped my Mother, and I realized he actually killed
      her. And I had to find out where he hid her. But there
      was no signs. I realized just before woke up that I
      was only looking for the physical signs and I just
      couldn't figure out where he hid her. And it didnt'
      matter that he was my father I wanted to uncover that
      1) he killed her and 2) where she was. And my ex was
      helping me but he was outmaneuvering us at every turn.
      He even involved a homeless person and I knew this
      homeless person knew what happened. And then I woke
      up. But it has stayed with me for the day and, well, I
      guess I was surprised that I had this dream between
      the ending of the last year and the beginning of the
      new. And its interesting had no sense of loyalty to
      my father in the least. He had done something, and to
      my mother, and I was going to find it out. And he was
      going to have to deal with that. And it was my real
      Father today, and my real Mother today.

      And I so love the idea of taking each day and looking
      to the Month of the past year to look back. Isn't that
      just an astounding concept? Whew. It really allows us
      to begin an understanding of the rhythmic work within
      our lives. I have so not been about understading the
      rhythms in such a manner.

      Thanks again,
      Dottie

      === message truncated ===

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

        > Dear Val,
        >
        > I just want to say thankyou again for these wonderful
        > posts. It's funny because last night I had a dream
        > that has bothered me as I realized my Father had
        > kidnapped my Mother, and I realized he actually killed
        > her. And I had to find out where he hid her. But there
        > was no signs. I realized just before woke up that I
        > was only looking for the physical signs and I just
        > couldn't figure out where he hid her. And it didnt'
        > matter that he was my father I wanted to uncover that
        > 1) he killed her and 2) where she was. And my ex was
        > helping me but he was outmaneuvering us at every turn.
        > He even involved a homeless person and I knew this
        > homeless person knew what happened. And then I woke
        > up. But it has stayed with me for the day and, well, I
        > guess I was surprised that I had this dream between
        > the ending of the last year and the beginning of the
        > new. And its interesting had no sense of loyalty to
        > my father in the least. He had done something, and to
        > my mother, and I was going to find it out. And he was
        > going to have to deal with that. And it was my real
        > Father today, and my real Mother today.
        >
        > And I so love the idea of taking each day and looking
        > to the Month of the past year to look back. Isn't that
        > just an astounding concept? Whew. It really allows us
        > to begin an understanding of the rhythmic work within
        > our lives. I have so not been about understading the
        > rhythms in such a manner.
        >
        > Thanks again,
        > Dottie

        Dear Dottie,

        You're welcome! As you know you can work with the virtues all
        year long but it is a nice practice during this quiet time of year to
        plan and review. I have ended up posting more than I thought I
        would due to the thought that, as you said, people may not be
        used to working with rhythm in this way. I thought maybe after
        the Holy Nights I could post something on the days of the week .
        Didn't we have someone on the list who used to post the
        Calender of the Soul Verses?-Val