Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Notes on the Verses

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 1, 2006

      http://southerncrossreview.org/43/foundation-stone.htm

      > you are right my friend. I didn't realize you had an
      > archive section
      > but now I doooooo....and, I saw that you even have
      > my main man's
      > speech that I say was the reason he was killed one
      > year later, to the
      > exact day, on Vietnam. Very cool.

      er...which man is that...?

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      __________________________________
    • isenhart7
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 9, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
        "holderlin66" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

        > Calling All Angels
        >
        > by Jane Silberry

        I've heard this on the radio so it's been recorded by a
        mainstream artist-I want to say K.D. Lang but I'm not sure. It
        starts off with:

        Santa Maria, Santa Teresa, Santa Anna, Santa Susannah
        Santa Cecilia, Santa Copelia, Santa Dominica, Mary Angelica
        Frater Achad, Frater Pietro, Julianus, Petronella
        Santa, Santos, Miroslaw, Vladimir
        and all the rest ...

        And ends with:

        Calling all angels,