Resolutions

    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 1, 2006
      New Year resolutions have started here with a band: I
      have never seen so many singular people jogging in my
      entire life:) Seriously, I just saw a man in my
      neighborhood whom I have never seen before and I
      realized that I have been seeing many people that I
      have never seen before, jogging. Funny.

      Happy New Years Keith and everyone,

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • isenhart7
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 9, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
        "holderlin66" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

        > Calling All Angels
        >
        > by Jane Silberry

        I've heard this on the radio so it's been recorded by a
        mainstream artist-I want to say K.D. Lang but I'm not sure. It
        starts off with:

        Santa Maria, Santa Teresa, Santa Anna, Santa Susannah
        Santa Cecilia, Santa Copelia, Santa Dominica, Mary Angelica
        Frater Achad, Frater Pietro, Julianus, Petronella
        Santa, Santos, Miroslaw, Vladimir
        and all the rest ...

        And ends with:

        Calling all angels,