Re: Notes on the Verses

    Message 1 of 91 , Jan 1, 2006
      --- > Dottie, m'dear, I think you should pay more attention
      > to Southern Cross Review:
      > http://southerncrossreview.org/43/foundation-stone.htm

      you are right my friend. I didn't realize you had an archive section
      but now I doooooo....and, I saw that you even have my main man's
      speech that I say was the reason he was killed one year later, to the
      exact day, on Vietnam. Very cool.

      southerncrossreview it is. d
    • isenhart7
      Message 91 of 91 , Jan 9, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
        "holderlin66" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

        > Calling All Angels
        >
        > by Jane Silberry

        I've heard this on the radio so it's been recorded by a
        mainstream artist-I want to say K.D. Lang but I'm not sure. It
        starts off with:

        Santa Maria, Santa Teresa, Santa Anna, Santa Susannah
        Santa Cecilia, Santa Copelia, Santa Dominica, Mary Angelica
        Frater Achad, Frater Pietro, Julianus, Petronella
        Santa, Santos, Miroslaw, Vladimir
        and all the rest ...

        And ends with:

        Calling all angels,