Re: From Ignorance to Intention/Intelligent Design

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
      Earlyfire wrote:

      We'll be your Ferryman, you, our boats. And, if lucky, that is to say,
      if blessed, we'll steer you to places whose floorboarded thoughts never
      of wood were composed, yet strange to say, be it as imagination may,
      sturdy, ancient, perhaps as majestic as Sequoia, and so I smile when I
      suspect, make for reliable astral transportation, which is not our shot
      to call.

      Val:
      Of course, this calls to mind a song, several actually, "Speed Bonnie
      Boat" comes to mind but here's a really beautiful kind of haunting
      melody that I think is a traditional round:

      Winter calls a clear horizon
      Like the sea calls to the shore
      Like the sky calls to the desert
      Like the Love calls to the heart