Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Southern Cross Review -- Upton Sinclair Edition

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
      --- lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

      > Frank,
      >
      > Permission is not granted to you (by me) for
      > reproduction of posts
      > (of mine) to this restricted membership forum.
      >
      > Permission is denied, but you will likely do it
      > anyway -- (you know,
      > for "the cause").
      >
      > This concerns the issue of intent, intended
      > readership, and, well,
      > ethics, which I hope you'll understand.

      I beg to differ. You wrote about Southern Cross Review
      of which I am publisher and editor. In effect,
      therefore, you wrote to me, in which case I can do
      whatever I damn well please with what you write (throw
      it in the toilet, fe, which is what I already did,
      just wanted to see your reaction, and you bit, good
      for me). On the other hand, I don't blame you for
      being ashamed of what you wrote, I certainly would be.
      Although it doesn't make any difference anyway, since
      you're anonymous, i.e, too cowardly to use your name
      even on this list which, btw, is not a "restricted
      membership forum". Anyone, even comedians like you,
      can come and go as they please and write whatever shit
      they please, and drown in it.

      Happy New Year,
      Frank (rank and serial number upon request)

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com