Hello friends, from Romania

  • nadmateescu
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 29, 2005
      I want to give best regards and best wishes to all of you, and first,
      my apologize for my written English. So, I'd like to join you on your
      interesting disscusions, and I came to this group following Dottie's
      posts on net concerning Sophia.
      I traced these posts on my last 4 months.
      My name is Dan and I am 33 years old from Romania.

      Best regards
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 29, 2005
        Hey Dan,

        Welcome to the group. Isn't it amazing how many
        beautiful friends we have around the world? Isn't that
        just wonderful? It just brings my heart to its
        fullness in a new way when I am considering how big my
        family is and how we keep finding one another.

        Your english is at least as good as mine if not
        better, so no worries:) seriously.

        Have you been reading anything from Rudolf Steiner?

        Sending lots of warm thoughts to Romania from Los
        Angeles,
        Dottie

        Dan:
        > I want to give best regards and best wishes to all
        > of you, and first,
        > my apologize for my written English. So, I'd like to
        > join you on your
        > interesting disscusions, and I came to this group
        > following Dottie's
        > posts on net concerning Sophia.
        > I traced these posts on my last 4 months.
        > My name is Dan and I am 33 years old from Romania.
        >
        > Best regards

        __________________________________
      • nadmateescu
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005
          Thank you for welcome, Dottie!
          Yes, in fact, I am familiar to Anthroposophy and Rudolf Steiner's
          writtings.
          Indeed, the big family is spread over the world.
          In no-economic, exalted faith or phillosophical or sectarian
          ideas..only because we had encounter with this spiritual being,
          Anthroposophia.
          I told you that I followed your posts concerning Sophia, and in my
          last year I also, had to find some answers regarding Sophia.
          When I was 23 years old, I was in my second year of University study
          (Technical). I was not involved in a spiritual belief, oriental or
          anything and I didn't know anything about Rudolf Steiner. With my
          friends I had some disscusion about some spiritual ideas, but was
          more to be like phillosophic thoughts.
          After some time, one of them gave to me, some lectures given by
          Rudolf Steiner, gathered in a book, called "Sophianum". Was
          something more like a working book, with marked texts on the sides,
          by old romanian anthroposophists. I read them and even I understood
          entirely the lectures, my eyes picked up the "Rose Cross" meditation.
          So, I was trying to do this meditation, and after two weeks I had an
          experience: (It was not in the state of sleep) when suddenly I saw
          this:
          I was in a big cathedral, like gothic architecture, with big walls
          and on the walls there was big red curtains. An old man was talking
          to me, with some books in his hands, and after a short time he was
          pointing to me with his hand. All these pictures, fade out, and I
          only hear some voices: First, a choir of children voices, like in
          school, when a teaching hour is finished, the children came out
          yieling and happy, and after a feminine voice told me:" Come on!
          boy! come on!" I didn't see anything, it was completly empty; I was
          wondering "where to go?"; the voice keep telling me:" Come now!"
          and said:" You will be helped by the sign of the Holly Virgin Cross!"
          I want to tell you that then, I didn't know of any meaning of the
          Holly Virgin, or Cross, or any spiritual, religious meaning. I only
          knew that Cross is related to Jesus Christ not to Holly Virgin..:-)
          So I asked the voice:" What sign? what cross?" and she told me:"the
          Rose Cross is the sign!" so after I had an inner realization of the
          sign, I experience a sentiment of birth, like when you swimm a lot
          under the water, and after, came out and take a good breath...
          I didn't realized what was happened then, and after a long time,
          maybe 9 or 10 years my life was not concerned about the spiritual,
          even I read Rudolf Steiner after...
          But the question that I carried in my soul for these years was :"
          What connection is between Rose Cross sign and Holly Virgin?"
          I'm sure that in anthroposophy is well known...Now, I realized very
          late, in my last year, when I found on internet a book of Mr.
          Prokofieff's work regarding Cosmic Sophia and the relation of her
          with Holly Virgin and also:" In search of the new Isis - Mary -
          Sophia"...and even I didn't realize well what is described there by
          Rudolf Steiner, I had only the vision of these words:" Look at
          Raphael's Madonna Sistina...you will see how all the children
          there..." So, instantaneosly, I searched in internet on Raphael's
          masterpiece so it was all there...
          I had a tremendous feeling, a comfort and a healing feelling that I
          cannot put into words.
          I exclaimed :" Sophia!!!" (not Mary, not Holly Virgin, just Sophia!)
          My soul was only in Raphael's work. So there was all :
          The old man with the books in his hand, counterbalanced by the woman
          and it was a movement of in and out. The curtain creates there a
          Cross outline and all the childrens in a choir and She was
          presenting to the viewer the Roses from the Rose Cross, the
          Children, the birth inside you of the pure soul of the World!

          I'm sorry to made this so long description, and after this I tried
          to find answers to many inner questions and they came to me...
          I don't want to be supranatural, but I know that most of you (and it
          may seems to me that you had also, a long lasting search for Sophia)
          know these things about Sophia and her voyage to Earth and the
          relation with Being Anthroposophia...

          I will try to read the majority of the posts here, they are all very
          interesting to me...

          Best regards, Dan

          <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

          > Hey Dan,
          >
          > Welcome to the group. Isn't it amazing how many
          > beautiful friends we have around the world? Isn't that
          > just wonderful? It just brings my heart to its
          > fullness in a new way when I am considering how big my
          > family is and how we keep finding one another.
          >
          > Your english is at least as good as mine if not
          > better, so no worries:) seriously.
          >
          > Have you been reading anything from Rudolf Steiner?
          >
          > Sending lots of warm thoughts to Romania from Los
          > Angeles,
          > Dottie
          >
          > Dan:
          > > I want to give best regards and best wishes to all
          > > of you, and first,
          > > my apologize for my written English. So, I'd like to
          > > join you on your
          > > interesting disscusions, and I came to this group
          > > following Dottie's
          > > posts on net concerning Sophia.
          > > I traced these posts on my last 4 months.
          > > My name is Dan and I am 33 years old from Romania.
          > >
          > > Best regards

          > __________________________________
          > http://brand.yahoo.com/cybergivingweek2005/

        • isenhart7
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "nadmateescu"
            <nadmateescu@y...> wrote:

            > Thank you for welcome, Dottie!
            > Yes, in fact, I am familiar to Anthroposophy and Rudolf Steiner's
            > writtings.
            > Indeed, the big family is spread over the world.
            > In no-economic, exalted faith or phillosophical or sectarian
            > ideas..only because we had encounter with this spiritual being,
            > Anthroposophia.
            > I told you that I followed your posts concerning Sophia, and in my
            > last year I also, had to find some answers regarding Sophia.
            > When I was 23 years old, I was in my second year of University
            study
            > (Technical). I was not involved in a spiritual belief, oriental or
            > anything and I didn't know anything about Rudolf Steiner. With my
            > friends I had some disscusion about some spiritual ideas, but was
            > more to be like phillosophic thoughts.
            > After some time, one of them gave to me, some lectures given by
            > Rudolf Steiner, gathered in a book, called "Sophianum". Was
            > something more like a working book, with marked texts on the sides,
            > by old romanian anthroposophists. I read them and even I understood
            > entirely the lectures, my eyes picked up the "Rose Cross"
            meditation.
            > So, I was trying to do this meditation, and after two weeks I had
            an
            > experience: (It was not in the state of sleep)

            Dear Dan,

            Welcome to this list! I have had a very similiar experience to the
            one you describe but I had mine doing a meditation on "The Cube"
            which I think might be Sufi in origin. But more relevant, perhaps, is
            that a friend and I walked away unscratched from an auto accident
            when I was 17 that totalled my car and did a fair amount of damage to
            a certain cement bridge embankment. I did not understand the full
            significance of this event until I was 35. I was just glad we
            survived the impact after traveling 100 miles an hour up on two
            wheels with no seat belts. After an experience like this you're not
            as likely to select the hammer in the future, believe me. So welcome
            again to you, fellow traveler-Val
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005
              Dan friend:
              > Yes, in fact, I am familiar to Anthroposophy and
              > Rudolf Steiner's
              > writtings.

              Well, that makes me very happy that you in Romania
              have found his work. Very happy indeed. I just have
              this picture of a dark Romania in how much it has
              undergone in the last years and it makes me sad. The
              history there is astounding and Sophia, well Sophia,
              it seems lives right in that land.

              Dan:
              > I told you that I followed your posts concerning
              > Sophia, and in my
              > last year I also, had to find some answers regarding
              > Sophia.
              > When I was 23 years old, I was in my second year of
              > University study
              > (Technical). I was not involved in a spiritual
              > belief, oriental or
              > anything and I didn't know anything about Rudolf
              > Steiner. With my
              > friends I had some disscusion about some spiritual
              > ideas, but was
              > more to be like phillosophic thoughts.
              > After some time, one of them gave to me, some
              > lectures given by
              > Rudolf Steiner, gathered in a book, called
              > "Sophianum". Was
              > something more like a working book, with marked
              > texts on the sides,
              > by old romanian anthroposophists. I read them and
              > even I understood
              > entirely the lectures, my eyes picked up the "Rose
              > Cross" meditation.
              > So, I was trying to do this meditation, and after
              > two weeks I had an
              > experience:

              It is absolutely amazing to me that we can truly enter
              into this Rose Cross prayer without any kind of real
              formal training in Anthroposophia and come to an
              experience. I mean it really shows this continuity of
              our souls in a way don't you think? Like this is the
              way we can truly know this is a part of our destiny to
              find Anthroposophy as well as Christian Rosencruz.

              Dan friend:
              (It was not in the state of sleep) when
              > suddenly I saw
              > this:
              > I was in a big cathedral, like gothic architecture,
              > with big walls
              > and on the walls there was big red curtains. An old
              > man was talking
              > to me, with some books in his hands, and after a
              > short time he was
              > pointing to me with his hand. All these pictures,
              > fade out, and I
              > only hear some voices: First, a choir of children
              > voices, like in
              > school, when a teaching hour is finished, the
              > children came out
              > yieling and happy, and after a feminine voice told
              > me:" Come on!
              > boy! come on!" I didn't see anything, it was
              > completly empty; I was
              > wondering "where to go?"; the voice keep telling
              > me:" Come now!"
              > and said:" You will be helped by the sign of the
              > Holly Virgin Cross!"
              > I want to tell you that then, I didn't know of any
              > meaning of the
              > Holly Virgin, or Cross, or any spiritual, religious
              > meaning. I only
              > knew that Cross is related to Jesus Christ not to
              > Holly Virgin..:-)

              Oh boy Dan, this recalls me to remember one
              conversation with Xandor where I realised that the
              Roses were for Mary. I never knew that before, and I
              remember saying something like 'well, who the heck do
              you think the roses smell for....hmm, that's a
              beautiful picture you've painted here.

              Dan friend:
              > So I asked the voice:" What sign? what cross?" and
              > she told me:"the
              > Rose Cross is the sign!" so after I had an inner
              > realization of the
              > sign, I experience a sentiment of birth, like when
              > you swimm a lot
              > under the water, and after, came out and take a good
              > breath...
              > I didn't realized what was happened then, and after
              > a long time,
              > maybe 9 or 10 years my life was not concerned about
              > the spiritual,
              > even I read Rudolf Steiner after...

              Yeah, its funny how the water plays a part in that
              particular vision. I remember mine was that I was
              being pulled in the water by an angel who was trying
              to help me get through the hole before it closed up.
              And then I could breathe. Hmmm.

              Dan friend:
              > But the question that I carried in my soul for these
              > years was :"
              > What connection is between Rose Cross sign and Holly
              > Virgin?"
              > I'm sure that in anthroposophy is well known...

              Well, what do you think it means Dan? I mean for me I
              come also to the Holy Spirit and the Holy Virgin and
              in that I also find Lucifer if I remember Rudolf
              Steiner correctly. yeah, I'm thinking of the term
              'Holy Spirit'...what do you think?

              Dan friend:
              Now, I realized very
              > late, in my last year, when I found on internet a
              > book of Mr.
              > Prokofieff's work regarding Cosmic Sophia and the
              > relation of her
              > with Holly Virgin and also:" In search of the new
              > Isis - Mary -
              > Sophia"...and even I didn't realize well what is
              > described there by
              > Rudolf Steiner, I had only the vision of these
              > words:" Look at
              > Raphael's Madonna Sistina...you will see how all the
              > children
              > there..." So, instantaneosly, I searched in internet
              > on Raphael's
              > masterpiece so it was all there...
              > I had a tremendous feeling, a comfort and a healing
              > feelling that I
              > cannot put into words.
              > I exclaimed :" Sophia!!!" (not Mary, not Holly
              > Virgin, just Sophia!)
              > My soul was only in Raphael's work. So there was all
              > :
              > The old man with the books in his hand,
              > counterbalanced by the woman
              > and it was a movement of in and out. The curtain
              > creates there a
              > Cross outline and all the childrens in a choir and
              > She was
              > presenting to the viewer the Roses from the Rose
              > Cross, the
              > Children, the birth inside you of the pure soul of
              > the World!

              That picture makes me so very sad. I find it to be
              just awful what was awaiting Him and what that must've
              felt like for her and there was the world waiting for
              Him, and needing Him. I am profoundly sad to see that
              picture and profoundly humbled by that thought. I as
              of yet can find no comfort in that picture as you and
              many others can.

              Dan friend:
              > I'm sorry to made this so long description, and
              > after this I tried
              > to find answers to many inner questions and they
              > came to me...

              They do don't they. Its like we want to know and we
              put our whole search in this heart space to know and
              its like the world reveals the secrets that have been
              painted or written down for us a lightposts along the
              way. Its terribly humbling to keep coming upon answers
              that are just waiting for us to see them.

              Dan friend:
              > I don't want to be supranatural,

              Oh go on ahead will you,,, be supranatural! :)

              Dan friend:
              but I know that
              > most of you (and it
              > may seems to me that you had also, a long lasting
              > search for Sophia)
              > know these things about Sophia and her voyage to
              > Earth and the
              > relation with Being Anthroposophia...

              Have you had the chance to read Adriana Koulias' work
              from Australia? It is pretty amazing and I think you
              would appreciat it very much if you appreciated Sergei
              Prokofieff's work.

              And I have to say Dan, I am not so sure that
              Anthroposophists as a whole were seeking out Sophia.
              It seemed to mostly center around Michael as well as
              Christ. It seems to me that it is truly now, and when
              you have found it as well, that many seem to be
              reaquainting themselves with Her.

              Dan friend:
              > I will try to read the majority of the posts here,
              > they are all very
              > interesting to me...

              Well there sure do seem to be a lot of them, that's
              the good news. The australia site is also pretty full
              with some real good works.

              I am excited for you to be experiencing Sophia and
              know that as we sense into this mystery that little by
              little it shows itself to us. And for me it deepens my
              humanity. It deepens my understanding of how I am to
              stand in the world. Which leads me to wonder if you
              can recall if you were thinking in yourself about the
              concept of being a better person or coming to a
              question of how to make a difference and so forth. For
              me this was the way into the heart of Sophia, and when
              She showed Herself ot me it was as my higher self, it
              was as my perfect self and I wanted to be like Her.
              And at the time I didnt' even know of an
              Anthroposophia nor really a Sophia, I only knew of a
              Magdalene.

              Love to you and a warm Happy New Year,

              Just $16.99/mo. or less.
              dsl.yahoo.com
            • nadmateescu
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 3, 2006
                Thanks again to all of you, friends and a happy new year!
                Thank you also, isenhart7 !
                Yes, indeed, as it may say, after Rudolf Steiner's brought to our
                consciousness how Master Rosenkreutz help his followers.

                Dottie:
                "Well, what do you think it means Dan? I mean for me I
                come also to the Holy Spirit and the Holy Virgin and
                in that I also find Lucifer if I remember Rudolf
                Steiner correctly. yeah, I'm thinking of the term
                'Holy Spirit'...what do you think?"

                You know there is a lot, a lot of things to say on this. In my point
                of vue, the experience of Sophia gaves me the possibility to live,
                literraly, live the anthroposophical thougts, as a living organism.
                Before that, I understood the anthroposophia like very cold-heart
                concepts, in mind but not in heart.
                I may tell you that of course, I realized that Holly Spirit as
                Cosmic Sophia was present through different limbs and how was
                present in the Major turning point - Golgotha Mistery.
                After a very short period of time, after Raphael inner experience, I
                had also an spiritual experience asking about Sophia.
                To be short, I realized that the answer was:"The Holly Spirit is a
                part of the Christ's body"; and if I want to be an active part of
                His Realm I will not enter with rush and egotism(the expression was
                other but the appropiate words may be these...); but in a complete
                meekness..." sorry, for my English, also my Romanian language does
                not contains appropiate words to describe some inner feelings.

                I think, that Holly Spirit, as God-Mother and part of Christ's body,
                in a complete Love to all of us, takes us in her cosmic arms also
                with the parts of our soul which are untransformed. Lucifer has his
                redemption in these moments through the Cosmic Wise.
                I also thinks, that like Thomassius (in the Mystery-dramas) entered
                in the Temple and also, gives the possibility for Lucifer to come
                inside this Spiritual Temple.
                But there is a pattern - and in this pattern, I think, it is our
                task to find John the Beloved who holds Sophia.

                Dan
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 3, 2006
                  Dan:
                  You know there is a lot, a lot of things to say on this.

                  I know, it's deep isn't it? It's just so frieken deep. I think this
                  is why I am back in Lemuria right now. And, I think I have to go back
                  even further to know a thing I am looking for. I mean, really Dan,
                  how can one go back even further? It's just insanely deep.

                  Dan:

                  > I may tell you that of course, I realized that Holly Spirit as
                  > Cosmic Sophia was present through different limbs and how was
                  > present in the Major turning point - Golgotha Mistery.

                  So, I would like to know if you had a vision of this? Did you see
                  this? My experience was of a group of lights as if in a body form.
                  Each of the Lights represented a limb. It stood in my doorway. I've
                  recently come to understand this as the Tree of Life which I believe
                  represents the Sophia as a whole. This was actually my first adult
                  vision. And I was looking all day yesterday for the painting of Le
                  Sueur's painting of the Christ appearing to the Magdalene when I came
                  upon the fact that he died on the day that I had my this particular
                  vision: November 19. It was in this painting that I saw the
                  Christ 'opening' the third eye, of the Magdalene. It was the first
                  time I didn't see this painting as 'do not touch me yet, I've not
                  risen to our Father'.

                  Dan, I wish you to share some more experiences or thoughts as I find
                  that they are helping me to come to a 'rest' in Sophia. This is very
                  hard for me as I am in this seeking and releasing mode constantly. I
                  have this task in my mind and it does not allow me to rest properly
                  in She. But your words allow me to go deeper within me.

                  Can you share a little more about Lucifer coming into the Temple as
                  in the Mystery Dramas? When you have a moment.

                  Love and thanks,
                  Dottie
                • nadmateescu
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
                    Hello Dottie,

                    Well, it seems to be like an endless path, like Ariadna's legend.
                    But I assure you that I am a permanent profane to this Mystery.
                    I think that Sophia in her Heavenly relation in Christ Mistery will
                    develope higher and higher meanings in the light of a true knowledge
                    of the Body of Christ.
                    So, I really think that not my visions, and spiritual experiences
                    can give an answer to this. (but I'm happy to share my thoughts with
                    all of you and think that you're posts on Sophia also, brought a
                    light of understanding to my own questions)
                    And a little advice from a friend: (even I am not sure that fits
                    your path, but I found also true in my own): do not be obssesed
                    about it.
                    I think it's a cosmic law that when you "loose" something or release
                    it in your true conscioussness you will rediscover in your soul a
                    complete new germinated form.
                    Regarding my own path I may tell you that somehow, I was able
                    (or "blessed" -as a term) to found again something about Sophia
                    after some years of inner suffering.
                    In my every day life, things were going as I was thinking then, very
                    good (exoteric) but my soul was in a deeper, and deeper suffering
                    till I may say so, it was nothing. "In nothingness I hope to find
                    all".

                    Also, some indications of mine was from Renaissance paintings.
                    Masters that I didn't knew anything about before (but as I search
                    anthroposophic sites- they were well known) I discovered.
                    When I was trying to found an answer about what forces are connected
                    with Sophia, that brings in human, so comfort, so healing forces my
                    eyes picked the Botticinni's work about "Tobias and the three
                    Archangels"...So you know, the answer is well known in
                    anthroposophic research that Archangel Raphael is in connection with
                    Sophia and the Nathanic Child, who brings your soul comfort as "The
                    Comforter" (it's quite funny that in these states you "forget" about
                    anything that you thought you learned. It's like lossing your
                    intelectual-memory and read with other kind of senses, in a complete
                    forgetness but consciouss state of mind)...
                    It seems to me that the rising of the human soul in the next high
                    stages and from human thought to cosmic thought regarding the new
                    imaginative perception form is in Sophia.
                    But as "the born of Venera" masterpiece of Boticelli, it will be
                    from the suffering of the shell that a pearl is born, the same shell
                    that shows you in its pearl-point the Nathanael Child like in this
                    Francesca's painting
                    http://cgfa.sunsite.dk/francesc/p-frances8.htm

                    I think from its rigid 12 petals shell, the pearl will be born in
                    Sophia.

                    Best regards, Dan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
                      Dear Dan,

                      I think its good to share our thoughts such as you are
                      doing. I don't think it is a matter of someone
                      thinking that because they share a thing this means
                      they know the end all be all, I think its a matter of
                      sharing our insights because they also help others who
                      are seeking or finding and it helps pull the threads
                      together or apart in a way that helps the seeker. At
                      least this is my experience. And I think if it was
                      just about me, I wouldn't even be involved with a
                      list, I'd just be soaking it up myself and keeping it
                      to my self. That's not the way I am to go about it
                      however.

                      See, your thoughts allow me to keep going back to the
                      heart. Somehow your words are opening a space in me
                      that I usually only capture in moments and this is
                      because I do not keep consciously to live in this or
                      to rest in it. So, somehow your words help me to rise
                      within me, which I guess is what I have been saying
                      all month, and from there it calls me to remember to
                      be in my heartspace. And I am constantly recalling
                      this even as I am driving and whathaveyou. And as soon
                      as I recall this, to remember my heart, its like my
                      heart opens up, it opens up and meets that which is
                      standing right in front of it in a way. I think I just
                      read something that said to do this, maybe in Vals
                      sharing or something I have at home, but either way
                      matched with your words somehow I am able to
                      consciously remind myself to meet that which is
                      standing before my heart. I guess that is the only way
                      I can say it: meet that which is standing before my
                      heart.

                      And, its not so much obsession as it is 'placement' of
                      the thought. And when my thought is place in the mind,
                      it seems to take on a different quality then when it
                      is placed in my thinking heart. I have a really
                      peculiar task which I haven't seen anyone else with
                      yet although I can see pieces of it coming about here
                      and there. I have not seen it though in any of Rudolf
                      Steiner's students and I guess I keep thinking someone
                      is going to come and match me so that we can work it
                      out together. The others who are leading where I am
                      don't have the background of spiritual science as
                      taught by Rudolf Steiner so that takes time to
                      cultivate.

                      I will tell you that, well I will ask you, Dan, who do
                      you see standing in that picture you offered up by
                      Francesca? (And who the heck is this Francesca, i mean
                      all these painters with the knowledge of the mystery
                      is just astounding to me) That is a stunning picture,
                      not only for the pearl hanging above, but for the
                      Templar/Rosicrucian revelations sitting within it. I
                      mean it is absolutely incredible. I mean Archangel
                      Raphael is there, John the Baptist is there, well at
                      least his head, and who, who do you think that is
                      sitting with the child in her lap? Have you thought of
                      who the people are in that painting? Now I have to do
                      a study on Francesca, because what he just outed that
                      is so plain to see for those that, well I don't think
                      anyone can, can
                      eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecontemplate further
                      than what they've been told. its just an incredible
                      piece of the puzzle for me and very affirming of my
                      search pertaining to the Three Marys. And it is my
                      gift to recieve for the Holy Nights.

                      And, yeah, I get the soul pain of a thing and how that
                      moves us along. Been kinda born into that, and
                      thanfully a contemplative mind on it.
                      eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                      Thanks Dan,

                      > But as "the born of Venera" masterpiece of
                      > Boticelli, it will be
                      > from the suffering of the shell that a pearl is
                      > born, the same shell
                      > that shows you in its pearl-point the Nathanael
                      > Child like in this
                      > Francesca's painting
                      > http://cgfa.sunsite.dk/francesc/p-frances8.htm
                      >
                      > I think from its rigid 12 petals shell, the pearl
                      > will be born in
                      > Sophia.
                      >
                      > Best regards, Dan

                      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                      dsl.yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 4, 2006
                        So, my experience is that Raphael is the healer of the
                        twin souls. It is he who facilitates the
                        reunification, the healer of the separation. And he
                        never works without Sophia, but She is the first one
                        down and he follows her and then he envelops her and
                        from there She is able to shine forth Her Light, but
                        not without him. And their colors are green and
                        violet, or maybe it is a purple that when the Light
                        shines through, it becomes violet: they are separate
                        but then become one within the separation.

                        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                        dsl.yahoo.com
                      • nadmateescu
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 5, 2006
                          Hello Dottie,

                          Yes, I understand your position now. In fact, my english is not so
                          fine, to understand what it is behind the words and of course, there
                          is this stone-mode writting conversation, and the word "insanely
                          deep" has another connotation. I also, try to "forget" what you
                          wrote, and to realize somehow what's your state of spirit.

                          Anyway, yes, the Pierro dela Francesca's painting has very specific
                          meanings. The Rosicrucian/Templar streams are shown, and you will
                          see the figures of Joan the Baptist, St. Francisc de Assisi, St.
                          Bernard, and of course, Joan the Evangelist.
                          The spiritual colours, blue and red you will find there.
                          Blue as the old initiation performed by the Baptist (maybe you will
                          remember the piece of Grunewald's altar - where there is the Baptist
                          pointing to Christ and also to Joan the Beloved holding His Mother)
                          it is the prefiguration of the etherisation of the blood in the new
                          mysteries and the spiritual path of Master Rosenkreutz.
                          As you notice, also, the beloved disciple of Buddha and the mission
                          of Buddha has a very depthfull meaning in the Rosicrucian stream.
                          Yes, and more that are shown there.
                          You may allready noticed that in fact, such books as "Da Vinci's
                          Code" contains not a poetic, but a true ahrimnaic deception. And the
                          purpose is not to bring in the heart of human, a sexual relationship
                          between Jesus and Mary from Magdala, is just the "omission" of the
                          Joan/Lazarus who's mission is regarded with so deep suffering in
                          Spiritual Realm.

                          All the best, Dan