Photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2005
      Hey Friends,

      I just uploaded? two pictures: one is of the Swan I was speaking of and
      what that experience is like, and two; the Baptism of Christ by Da
      Vinci. If you hit the 'large' button at the top left of the picture it
      will enlargen the painting and you shall find in the neck of John the
      Baptist what I was referring to as the Archangel Raphael. He is right
      in the throat chakra. I think this is the same angel that shows himself
      in my shirt when I posted my picture on list a few months back.