Advent: Luke 21:25-36

    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hey Friends,

      I thought to share some of the Advent scriptures
      because I love my bible so. :) and I'm gonna let my
      little light shine :)

      Luke 21:25 – 36

      25: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the
      moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of
      nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves
      roaring;

      26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for
      looking after those things which are coming on the
      earth;

      'for the powers of heaven shall be shaken'.

      27: And then shall they see the 'Son of Man coming in
      a cloud' with power and great glory.

      28: And when these things begin to come to pass, then
      look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption
      draweth nigh.”

      29: And He spake to them a parable; “Behold the fig
      tree, and all the trees;

      30: When they now shoot forth,
      ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now
      nigh at hand.

      31: So likewise 'ye', when ye see these things come to
      pass,
      know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

      32: Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not
      pass away, till all be fulfilled.

      33. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My words
      shall not pass away.

      34: And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your
      hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and
      drunkenness, and cares of this life, and 'so' that day
      come upon you unawares.

      35: For as a snare shall it come on all them that
      dwell on the face of the whole earth.

      36: Watch ye therefore, and pray always that ye may be
      accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall
      come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

      Dottie:

      Shall we take this and seek within where this
      resonates in our hearts and our minds, our very soul
      itself?

      http://mail.yahoo.com