I can believe that...

  • kmlightseeker
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
      http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/desktop-angel-1280.jpg

      - I can believe that...

      Thanks,

      Keith
    • Adrian Hansen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "kmlightseeker"
        <kmlightseeker@y...> wrote:

        > http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/desktop-angel-1280.jpg
        >
        > - I can believe that...
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Keith

        Dear Keith,
        Why would any Angel be annoyed when I ring my partner to tell her I
        love her ,or when I use my cellphone to rescue someone or any other way
        of using a cellphone positively? Love Adrian
      • kmlightseeker
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hi Adrian,

          I take your point.

          However, there is also the question, on balance, of the effect of
          mobile phones on health and on the general spiritual wellbeing of the
          "psychic atmosphere" of humanity. Sure, as long as technology serves
          human needs it's good, but it also offers the risk of enslavement to
          technology. Remember the potential utilisation of technology by
          Ahriman to achieve his goal of limiting and controlling human
          consciousness and human lives.

          I see things from a phenomenological viewpoint - the spiritual
          hierarchy of Creation face a continual challenge from opposing forces
          if Steiner is correct in his cosmological structure. But again, I
          agree that angels would not deny and would support human beings in the
          use of technology to enhance life.

          Thanks,

          Keith

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Hansen"