Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Greetings

  • sky
    Message 1 of 203 , Dec 1, 2005
      On Nov 30, 2005, at 9:55 PM, Steve Hale wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, sky <sky@t...> wrote:
      > >
      > > It makes a difference Steve, when you weasel out of an argument
      > with a
      > > statement that is completely unrelated to what was previously said
      > and
      > > not part of the original issue.
      > > You might think of Steffen whatever you wish, but that does not
      > alter
      > > the fact that the CC didn't burn down the 1st Goetheanum.
      > >
      > > Cheers, -sky-
      >
      > How do you know they didn't burn it down?  You said it was a Jesuit
      > on a myth bit of lore.  So what's the difference?  Rittelmeyer was
      > behind the GBA.  He had the power to name Steiner's successor.  Why?
      --------------------------------------
      Well, how do you know they did - hmm? Yeah, there is a actually a
      difference between "the lore" and your accusation of the CC having put
      the place on fire. And here is where you "weaseld out", by slipping in
      the question why Rittelmeyer was ordained or not to name Steiner's
      sucessor. What has that to do with your original question you placed on
      the board: Who do you think burnt down the first Goetheanum?

      > Who would know better the structural layout of the Johannesbau in
      > order to burn it down without the possibility of saving it but
      > someone intimately connected to its formation?  Yes, a conspirator;
      > one in kahoots with Rittelmeyer, who had to have his own.

      Wasn't it the the "Goethebau" as in Goetheanum that burned down?
      People worked on this building for months and months. It was even plain
      to see for an novice visiting the construction site, with a little
      brain left, where strategically you could create the most damage. Its a
      no brainer, you wouldn't need a Rittelmeyer to point it out. So why
      don't you simply leave him out of the equation. He belongs in your box
      of "vendettas", not in the box of "arsons". Eh?

      > In all fairness, you started this bit of business Sky/Zee, so
      > continue on with what you know, or believe.  Or don't for all I
      > care.  Just answer how I weaseled out of anything?

      Yes, and you weaseled out also from the more interesting question as
      well: How come Steiner did "let it happen".
      Now here is my answer to that one: Whatever it was, it was more
      powerful than him, something beyond his control.
      And believe me my friend, the Christian Community at that time, and
      also today, has neither the power, the will or the evil magic to pursue
      such an act.

      -sky-

      > Steve
      >

      > > On Nov 30, 2005, at 8:36 PM, Steve Hale wrote:
      > >
      > > > "As for Steve's conspiracy theory of the CC burning down the
      > first
      > > >  Goetheanum, I have to say: No thank you!
      > > >  Albert Steffen after all (the Rittelmeyer thing) was not a CC
      > lover."
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > ▪  Visit your group "anthroposophy_tomorrow" on the web.

      > Service.

    • Frank Smith
      Message 203 of 203 , Jan 16, 2006
        Jeez, Sor JoAnna, you're right - as usual. Just don't
        tell the ACLU.

        --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

        > Hi Frank,
        >
        > I think you left off the tag line:

        > This email is a natural product made from recycled
        > electrons. The slight variations
        > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual
        > character and beauty and in no way
        > are to be considered flaws or defects. Any errors in
        > tact or fact are transmission
        > errors.

        > L-cubed,
        > JoAnna

        > Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and
        > poor with hope and healing

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

        Frank Thomas Smith
        http://SouthernCrossReview.org