Re: Michael Schooling and the CIA

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 93 , Dec 1, 2005
      Bradford,

      Why have you left out the Maccabbees in the overthrow of Antiochus
      Epiphanes? They are the ones who brought down the dynasty that
      formed in the aftermath of Alexander the Great? Epiphanes denotes
      initiation; meaning that Antiochus IV had been a recipient of the
      last true school of initiation science. Thus, he was a true
      Philosopher-King. Remember, there was a deep reason why Paul went
      to Antioch in order to found the first Christian colony.

      Steve

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > holderlin wrote:
      >
      > "Alex and Aristotle, conquer, and murder as well as unite vastly
      > different systems of culture all in the name of the fading Greek
      > Spirit. The fading Greek spirit with all the force of Apollo and
      > Aristotle, and Michael, who lived within the Greek culture, rushes
      > out to conquer, integrate and gather whole different cultures and
      > languages and pull them in under the last leap into the wide world
      > of a Michael frontal assaults. All the old cultures were integrated
      > historical and mythic systems that spoke clearly of the mighty
      Logos
      > that was to come."
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 93 of 93 , Oct 14, 2006
        Ummm, well, Lightsearcher, I know my mind is gone and all, so pray enlighten me.
        How does the presence of an unsigned editorial in the Washington Post *prove*
        anything at all? Oh, wait, maybe it's not *my* brain that's MIA...

        It also occurred to me to ask why the non-"moonbats" seem so hung up on sex, but
        then I thought better of it. Somethings we are better off not knowing, eh?

        BTW, Bradford hasn't posted here in months. If you haven't read the list in months,
        ok, but you might be better off reading backward rather than from where you left
        off...

        YMMY...

        JoAnn

        *****Cheney delenda est!*****