Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: What Ails Thee?

  • sky
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Well, eventually you will have to ask "WHERE does it hurt", otherwise
      you might find yourself pulling out a healthy tooth instead of the
      decayed one...
      Asking "what ails you" is just the beginning - not the end of the
      journey. You will have to muster up the courage to ask why and where as

      My three cents, -sky-