RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Greetings

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 203 , Dec 1, 2005
      Steve Hale,
      You are an enemy of Steiner and Anthroposophy - pure and simple. Your
      Ahrimanic logic works over-time. Not all card carrying members of the
      Anthroposophical Society are Anthroposophists; your words over many
      discourses class you in this grouping. Time somewhat put a mirror up to you.

      Mike T

      >From: "Steve Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Greetings
      >Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 02:55:35 -0000
      >
      >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, sky <sky@t...> wrote:
      > >
      > > It makes a difference Steve, when you weasel out of an argument
      >with a
      > > statement that is completely unrelated to what was previously said
      >and
      > > not part of the original issue.
      > > You might think of Steffen whatever you wish, but that does not
      >alter
      > > the fact that the CC didn't burn down the 1st Goetheanum.
      > >
      > > Cheers, -sky-
      >
      >How do you know they didn't burn it down? You said it was a Jesuit
      >on a myth bit of lore. So what's the difference? Rittelmeyer was
      >behind the GBA. He had the power to name Steiner's successor. Why?
      >
      >Who would know better the structural layout of the Johannesbau in
      >order to burn it down without the possibility of saving it but
      >someone intimately connected to its formation? Yes, a conspirator;
      >one in kahoots with Rittelmeyer, who had to have his own.
      >
      >In all fairness, you started this bit of business Sky/Zee, so
      >continue on with what you know, or believe. Or don't for all I
      >care. Just answer how I weaseled out of anything?
      >
      >Steve
      >

      > > On Nov 30, 2005, at 8:36 PM, Steve Hale wrote:
      > >
      > > > "As for Steve's conspiracy theory of the CC burning down the
      >first
      > > > Goetheanum, I have to say: No thank you!
      > > > Albert Steffen after all (the Rittelmeyer thing) was not a CC
      >lover."

      realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property
      http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au
    • Frank Smith
      Message 203 of 203 , Jan 16, 2006
        Jeez, Sor JoAnna, you're right - as usual. Just don't
        tell the ACLU.

        --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

        > Hi Frank,
        >
        > I think you left off the tag line:

        > This email is a natural product made from recycled
        > electrons. The slight variations
        > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual
        > character and beauty and in no way
        > are to be considered flaws or defects. Any errors in
        > tact or fact are transmission
        > errors.

        > L-cubed,
        > JoAnna

        > Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and
        > poor with hope and healing

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

        Frank Thomas Smith
        http://SouthernCrossReview.org