Steiner Books was Jacob Boehme

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 203 , Dec 1, 2005
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

      But I am
      > encouraged that today at the Boddhi Tree Bookstore the
      > entire shelf and part of the next one was completely
      > packed with Rudolf Steiner books. I mean packed. And
      > it is ten fee tall and about 7 feet long. 7 feet of
      > our teachers work, and then some, now that is
      > something else. d

      Here in Colorado, Steiner is often on the shelves at Barnes and
      Noble and Borders bookstores. I have seen an entire shelf at
      Borders with maybe twenty or thirty titles. But I wonder about
      Frank's comment on the publishing rights and to what extent the
      lack of widespread knowledge of Steiner's works is attributable
      to our (our as in our own self-induced, self-inflicted dumb-ass
      anthro) ingnorance of such wordly things as production,
      distribution, and marketing. Could be none-could be it's entirely
      the fault of the overall dumb-ass ingnorance of the population at
      large, which, thank God, thank Steiner, we can insulate
      ourselves from. Well, I certainly know anthroposophists who
      think this the case.-Val
    • Frank Smith
      Message 203 of 203 , Jan 16, 2006
        Jeez, Sor JoAnna, you're right - as usual. Just don't
        tell the ACLU.

        --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

        > Hi Frank,
        >
        > I think you left off the tag line:

        > This email is a natural product made from recycled
        > electrons. The slight variations
        > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual
        > character and beauty and in no way
        > are to be considered flaws or defects. Any errors in
        > tact or fact are transmission
        > errors.

        > L-cubed,
        > JoAnna

        > Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and
        > poor with hope and healing

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

        Frank Thomas Smith
        http://SouthernCrossReview.org