Re: Heralding seven Raphael sheaths

    Message 1 of 70 , Dec 1, 2005
      Stephen to Xandor:
      > > So, a Physical Body incarnation of Raphael would be...? What do
      you
      > > think? If such a thing is to occur, and we only have
      Prokofieff's
      > > theory on this, correct; would it not be an incarnation of pure
      > > science fact in pure spiritual terms, at the mineral level where
      it
      > > is all occurring from birth until death? Possibly wouldn't
      Raphael
      > > be the herald Himself of the cause of spiritual science itself,
      as
      > > well as a declarative shouter of the threats that exist today in
      the
      > > realm of the third incarnation of '666'? It seems to me that
      this
      > > would denote a physical incarnation of Raphael.

      Stephen,

      Yes, yes, he is the cause of spiritual science itself. Raphael is
      this. And so can se also see it as Rudolf Steiner shouting to the
      world at the Christmas Conference of this invisible being
      Anthroposophia, miraculously noted by he as 'walking along side
      mankind' 'one who moves through mankind', ' one who is of his true
      nature'. I mean this is what he brought regarding Anthroposophia and
      the sixth epoch. Can we not see the Principalities in this moment
      where Rudolf Steiner calls in all forces on behalf of mankind and
      implants the macrocosm within the microcosm with the Dodecahedron and
      the 'words' or 'letters' that went with it. I believe one was facing
      one direction and the other the other direction. I am thinking east
      and west although I do not know. And the larger one could stand for
      the final herald of Raphael as in human form and the one nesting
      within could be the Sophia: the two that walk along mankind as can be
      seen in paintings of Arch Angel Raphael, and the story of the 'fallen
      Sophia'.

      So, in that moment I feel Anael, the triad of Anael in the form of
      Gabriel, Michael and Raphael. All three intimately wrapped up in
      man's story on a personal level. They were all there for that moment
      when Anthroposophia would be brought forth to the world in a
      conscious level. And now that Rudolf Steiner is due back I feel we
      can be clearlly guided to something Bradford brought up this morning:
      the falacy of a war in Iraq. He is right, it is a fallacy and it is
      also one that looks to divert our attention, HOWEVER it is also the
      clarion call to action, to arms. And that is why the demonizing of
      our own brothers and sisters within Anthroposophy must stop. WE are
      called to rise to a higher understanding and challenge and we need
      all we can get. Love is love. I'll take that any day over hate. Any
      day.

      X to Stephen:
      > I think he would rock and roll the earth. Being the Herald of the
      > cause of spiritual science itself..Hmmmmnn..Remembering a quote
      from
      > Robert Powell wherin he says that "Next Novalis incarnation" wil be
      an
      > incarnation wherin he will step by step realise his full potential.
      > And with this step by step realisation he triggers the awaking of
      the
      > Anthroposophical Society.
      >
      > About the shouter of the 666 threat. Have read an interesting piece
      on
      > the Two Witnesses. The two being able to to cast fire from the
      heavens
      > and to turn rivers into blood. References to Elijah and Moses.
      > Reference to Raphael walking on earth shouting the 666 threat?
      Could

      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 2, 2005
        > X to Stephen:
        > > I think he would rock and roll the earth. Being
        > the Herald of the
        > > cause of spiritual science
        > itself..Hmmmmnn..Remembering a quote
        > from
        > > Robert Powell wherin he says that "Next Novalis
        > incarnation" wil be
        > an
        > > incarnation wherin he will step by step realise
        > his full potential.
        > > And with this step by step realisation he triggers
        > the awaking of
        > the Anthroposophical Society.

        Hey X,

        I think, I think that sometimes an error can ocurr if
        one forgets to bring the Sophia in the story. Not that
        you have, I am just noting that everyone is stuck on
        it being Novalis' incarnation but it seems to me that
        the full potention will be the Androgynous being way
        of living life. The two united as one.

        Looking at the Zarathustra being I think we can take
        in Mr. Prokofieff's words about, or maybe they were
        Bock's I can not recall at this second, that this
        lineage of Zarathustra was the perfect body of the
        lineage of the Jews. Now, this perfect body was given
        up for that of Jesus. Now, isn't that interesting. I
        mean here the Jews work so hard to create this perfect
        circumstance and then Zarathustra gives it up. Do you
        remember reading this in the Novalis book?

        So, I am thinking that when the Twins unite, I mean I
        can only think of it on those terms, unless one wants
        to say that this happens to the Mary and Novalis
        seperately, and they each have their own path and then
        there is no final reunion of Adam and Eve as before
        the split from a birthly incarnational level. Follow
        me? I mean can it be they follow two distinct paths
        and are each led to rise to the other within and then
        this is the birth of the opposites in a way?

        And a funny thing I saw a while back and it was a
        picture of Jesus on the coffin with a man inside, and
        he grabbed the hand of the Magdalene and the hand of
        John the Baptist and lifted them up. Now, I thought
        the man was Lazarus in the coffin and that we had the
        raising of the Magdalene being shown as well with John
        in the Consciousness Soul, which in truth is actually
        an ocurrence none the less, however it led me to
        Adam/Eve being in that grave. Something about
        Zarathustra and, well I can't hold it and I have to
        see if I can find the inspiration for it again.

        I mean Zarathustra is the Gold Star, the Princess
        Star.

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com