Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] ArchAngel Raphael and the Ring

    Message 1 of 203 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dottie:
      > Anyhow,
      > this final one is very very interesting and I think
      > we
      > have to take Novalis in hand.
      >
      > http://www.wga.hu/frames
      > e.html?/html/g/guardi/giananto/1tobias.html

      Funny how the most important one, and the reason I
      must've been searching for in the first place, does
      not show. So, if you put in the name Giananto Raphael
      in the 'search the web' spot you shall find the
      marriage of Tobias and Sarah. Got to rememver that
      Sara is another form of Zara, meaning Princess among
      other things. And also interesting to note that this
      Sara is the one who's name the Magdalene theorists are
      giving to this child of Jesus and She. Very important
      to consider.

      But mostly I am wondering if Stephen or Xandor have
      thought about Tobias in the lineage of Raphael and
      what his connection is to the others?

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Frank Smith
      Message 203 of 203 , Jan 16, 2006
        Jeez, Sor JoAnna, you're right - as usual. Just don't
        tell the ACLU.

        --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

        > Hi Frank,
        >
        > I think you left off the tag line:

        > This email is a natural product made from recycled
        > electrons. The slight variations
        > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual
        > character and beauty and in no way
        > are to be considered flaws or defects. Any errors in
        > tact or fact are transmission
        > errors.

        > L-cubed,
        > JoAnna

        > Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and
        > poor with hope and healing

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

        Frank Thomas Smith
        http://SouthernCrossReview.org