Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Magdalene and Lazarus * A sketch

    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 29, 2005
      Stephen:
      That is why these two were together running to the
      > > tomb when Mary
      > > came alerting them that it was empty. And the
      > > reason why Lazarus
      > > outruns Simon is because he is lighter and faster
      > > due to the fact
      > > that he has been initiated 100 days 'before'
      > > Penetecost.
      > >
      > > So, what can you tell me about Lazarus? He's the
      > > forgotten man;
      > > like the Matthew Jesus.

      I can't tell you anything yet. I am just getting to
      know him. I am searching for him as we speak. As well
      as for Zarathustra, the Golden Star, or the Princess
      Star if we look to the Hebrew interpretation of this
      name Zara. And interestingly enough Stephen, we have
      your AZ but in ZA form. Funny huh?

      Best,
      Dottie

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited