PC

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Gaelman replied:
      > Well, Sister Jo, I took your advice and "figured"...from the
      > Journal of Sex: About one third of the cases of child
      > molestation involve boys. The ratio of sexual preference for
      > adult males (gynephiles to androphiles) runs close to 20 to 1.
      >
      > I now have a perception with respect to probability. Do
      > you?...G.

      Dear Gaelman,

      From my perspective, you are asking the wrong question. The question
      is not
      the sexual preference of normal adult males -- normal adult males are not
      sexually attracted to children regardless of sexual orientation -- but
      the the
      sexual preferences of adult males who are attracted to children and
      who will
      act upon that attraction.

      Well, Sister Jo....I'd guess you're voluntarily enmeshed in the ever
      ubiquitous "psychtherapeutic" milieu that (according to Rudolf
      Steiner) has absolutely no efficacy with respect to helping those
      suffering at the level of the soul...ameliorative drugs, after all,
      can be prescribed by a regular MD. Up there above, you referenced
      normal adult males...by definition that wouldn't include those who
      wish to be intimate with children and/or other adult males...normal
      men wish to copulate with women.
      You want to demonize priests but manage to escape any offensive
      remarks about gay guys. That'd be PC and no more...G.