Information help

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
      I am wondering if anyone can help me figure out what
      this link below is all about. It has a group of posts
      or words written by me but they are all jumbled up and
      I am a bit suspicious. Does anyone have any idea how I
      might be able to trace this back. It's a nice little
      sabatoge job is what it seems. But that's all good. I
      just want to remove it as it doesn't represent me.

      http://www.gnostic-jesus.com/articles/mary-magdelene-gnostic-gosple/?god-mary-magdelene

      Thanks to anyone who can help me,
      Dottie

      http://mail.yahoo.com