Oop fer grabs

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Lightsearcher: You're an intelligent fellow so I suppose there's
      really should be no reason to point out the obvious.
      Your social projections are predicated on calculation. You'd know
      that spiritual science maintains that calculation is appropriate for
      investigating materiality only. And even there the "atom as model"
      fellows end up in utter paradox that escapes quantification.
      European Islamic folks are ensouled and as subject to spiritual
      influences as you and I. In truth, we have no idea what the future
      holds on the social scene.
      Sure we might, in fact, see social impulses but how they're ultimately
      going to play out in happenstance is quite another consideration.
      I'll hazard a prediction though.....the "Jihad" is going to be
      "analyzed" in the media by political "experts" with sentiments ranging
      from "the Imams instigated it" to "it's Bush's fault"...we're going to
      hear that stuff, aren't we?...the standard crap.
      None of us hold a brief for the future...it's oop fer grabs...Ould
      Nick hisself moost take hes chances...regards, G.