Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] A New Mystery Drama - The Occult Southwest

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005

      I can't guarantee the review, but depending on what I think of the work and time available, that's my intention. Pls send to:

      Regards,
      Frank Thomas Smith

      "The Occult Southwest" can be sent by email to anyone interested in
      writing and publishing a review of it. For this purpose, please
      email: marthakeltz@....

      www.studioeditions.com
      www.tcpubs.com
      Copyright 2005 Martha Keltz