Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Ad hominems/non sequitors

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Yo, Gaelbaby,

      You seem to have missed the part where Hale whinged on about how of course I
      wouldn't read what he had to say and any road, both Frank and I thought he was
      so crazed even the DSM-IV wouldn't have a category for him. Of course, maybe
      you considered that a sequitor.

      OTOH, it *is* true that I have a soft spot for big Irish fellas.... Ah,
      Gaelman, you've got to stop littering up the joint... broken hearts all over
      the landscape... *twinkle*

      Musings apropos of nothing...
      JoAnn