Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: I love a mystery

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2 5:06 AM
      --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      Sir Bacon
      > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something
      > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman
      > 28
      > years or so his senior.

      *8* years his senior.
      Frank

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2 5:48 AM
        I think it was 28 years but I shall check again. I
        think I was also wrong on the death of Bacon. It's
        been a while.

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2 6:28 AM
          Hey Frank,

          the 1616 date is actually Shakespeare's death that I
          attributed to Lord Bacon. And, yes, you are right that
          she was 8 years older. I think the 28 came from the
          date they were married which was the 28th of November.

          Well I have to say, I had never heard that Shakespeare
          and Bacon were one until I had found that Bacon was
          involved with the King James version of the bible. And
          I don't know if I read it first or intuited it first.
          I am wont to believe that I intuited it first and then
          went and looked for the goods. That is the same way
          that the Magdalene appeared in my search of the Sophia
          mystery which I didn't know even existed.

          Anyhow, I feel a bit tender inside and as I tend to go
          in head first and with all fours I think I shall just
          contemplate these things from afar. I find myself not
          ready for a new mystery that has such angst around it
          as the Magdalene did. I mean to knowingly go into
          something where everyone already has difinitive views
          and where insult punches get thrown left and right
          seem not to be my cup of tea today.

          I've done a lot of research on those two men and
          inwardly they suggest one being although Dr. STeiner
          did say that one being worked through the three of
          them specifically, so that could be it. And I guess
          we can know that this Being was of the Sophian nature
          or so it appears to me. I've said it before and I
          shall say it again, there is no way those two men
          lived in such close quarters and did not know of one
          another and did not work together in some fashion. The
          works and words of both are intermingled and I can not
          put it down to 'that was the way they spoke in those
          days'. There seems to be a working relationship
          between the two of them if they are indeed two. I am
          of the mind at this point that they are indeed two but
          closely linked. I think that is what all the
          Rosecrucian imagery stands for in Bacons work: Twins.
          And that would put Bacon as the thinker(Aristotle) and
          Shakespeare as the feeler(Plato) although maybe with
          the two together as one we find the Anthroposophia
          working through her timeline. They both seemed to have
          harkened unto Sophia and yet they did so in very
          different yet the same outward manner.

          love, d

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Frank Smith
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 2 9:24 AM
            "...'A snapper-up of unconsidered trifles' - that is
            Autolycus in The Winter's Tale; it is also Shakespeare
            and, indeed, any writer of drama or narrative fiction.
            The writer needs a scrap of psycho-analytical
            terminology: he does not have to read the whole of
            Freud; he merely has to filch something from a
            paperback glossary or a learned man met on a bus. He
            needs to know somethjing about Madagasgar of Cipango,
            so he asks a sailor who has been there. You may know
            the fiction writer by his library, whose contents
            flatter neither the eye nor the owner's capacity for
            systematic reading. Instead of phalanges of rich
            uniform bindings, there are old racing guides,
            dog-eared astrological almanacs, comic periodicals.
            second-hand dictionaries, un-scholarly history books,
            notebooks full of odd facts, picked up in Lying-in
            hospitas or taxidermist's shops. When Shakespeare
            achieved a library, if he ever did, we can be sure it
            was not like Bacon's..." to be continued.

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

            __________________________________
            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Frank Smith
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 2 4:09 PM
              "What no amount of academic training can bestow on a
              potential writer is the gift of words. It can add to
              his vocabulary, as can a sojourn among Billingsgate
              porters or beatniks, but it cannot teach the
              fundamental skill of putting words together in new and
              surprising patterns which, miraculously, reflect some
              previously unguessed truth about life. Shakespeare's
              supreme power in the exploitation of his native tongue
              sprang from a natural endowment, but it could only be
              fostered by the use and observation and love of
              English, a subject not taught in schools."