Re: I love a mystery

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

      > Stephen:
      > > You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519.
      > > And Shakey died
      > > ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and
      > > you can keep
      > > getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting
      > > led down a blind
      > > alley. Whew. -S
      >
      > Hey Stephen, it's all good man. They were here in the
      > 1500's and I find that really astounding. Sir Bacon
      > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something to
      > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman 28
      > years or so his senior. And my friend Frank has not
      > jumped on the bandwagon when it comes to the whole
      > Shakespeare/Bacon mystery that I had partaken of
      > earlier this year, so I really appreciate him looking
      > at the mystery of Sir Shakespeare being involved with
      > the King James version. And I think he would be on the
      > money its just that I can't get past them being the
      > same being yet. But i will be working on it. And it
      > requires an open hand which is not really your strong
      > point it seems. But then again we all have our
      > strenghts and our weaknesses.
      >
      > And sometimes Stephen, you remind me of Lightsearcher
      > in the way you berate others for no reason at all
      > other than they have questions that you seem to think
      > are imbecilic. Well, unless you find this type of
      > conversing amusing. If so than I guess it will
      > continue.
      >
      > Best,
      > Dottie

      I wouldn't call it berating. And Bacon died in 1626, Shakespeare in
      1616, and James in 1625. Now, a definite relationship between Bacon
      and James can be found. Just look at their official portraits. And
      Shakespeare was too much of a drunk to write inspired plays, but
      enough of a drunk to receive these great works of inspired astral
      travels through the annals of history. Now we know Bacon was a
      magi; a practitioner of the black arts. An occultist he was. And
      very much interested in being both influential and highly
      comfortable in his own time. Who else but Bacon could be spurned
      into obscurity by Queen Elizabeth, who could not understand this
      man's love for Spain even as England was fighting Spain, and he
      continually sought concessions with Spain. So, as long as she was
      alive, he was trounced for his treasonist thinking and patriotic
      feelings for Spain. Then, in 1603 she dies, and no sooner does
      James the VI of Scotland, son of Mary Stuart, the half sister of
      Elizabeth, who was held prisoner in the Tower of London for 19 years
      until beheaded for treason, become James I of England by the order
      of Robert Cecil, chancellor of the Crown, who was Francis Bacon's
      cousin, then Francis becomes Sir Bacon, and is resurrected in order
      to be a key member and confidante of the new king.

      But it's a deeper mystery and pivotal chapter in English history
      than most people suspect, and has been touched on here before; about
      a year ago. Bacon was instrumental in creating a certain tumult in
      English society, largely through the ideas running through
      Shakespeare's plays, as well as his hand in having those fourteen
      books removed from the Old Testament. These both had the effect of
      greater dissent, discord, and a new feeling among people that maybe
      the monarchy, and the anglican church, and the prevalent aristocracy
      needed to be dissolved, or at least, a change was in order. Thus,
      interest grew for settling the New World. Bacon's clever plan was
      to create a schism that would see this happen, and particularly
      because he saw this new world of America as the place where the
      ideas of his visionary treatise, "The New Atlantis", could be made a
      reality. And, as a magi, he new that the new world was populated
      with the direct descendants of Atlantis, and that Atlantis had been
      the place where a highly powerful, but ultimately destructive form
      of germinal knowledge arose. He needed to know that his new
      atlantis, the final act of his Novum Organum, would be realized at
      some point in time. And it has, leaving his legacy stamped on
      America forever.

      Steve
    • Frank Smith
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
        Dottie, Bacon may have been involved in the King James
        version of the Bible, but please forget about the
        Baconian heresy, i.e., that he really wrote
        Shakespeare's plays and poems:
        "It comes down to this: Shakespeare could not make
        himself a supreme man of letters without benefit of
        something better than a free grammar school education.
        And that he had nothing more than this seems evident.
        There is no record of his going to the university. He
        was married in his teens and, besides, where was the
        money to come from? But it is nonsense to suppose that
        high art needs high learning. Any peasant can teach
        himself to write, and write well. Any peasant can, by
        reading the appropriate books and by keeping his
        senses alert, give the illusion of great knowledge of
        the world. The plays of Shakespeare, through the
        trickery of the artist, give the illusion that their
        creator has travelled widely, practiced all the
        learned professions, bent his supple knee in courts
        domestic and foreign. The brilliant surface suggests
        an erudition and an expeerience that need not, in
        fact, be there: the artist does not have to be a
        courtier, teveller or scholar, though it may be his
        task to create such men out of his imagination. The
        Baconians and the rest of the heretics are deluded
        into thinking that a work of art is of the same order
        as a work of scholarship: this play shows a knowledge
        of the law, therefore the playwright must have studied
        the law; that play is set in Upper Mongolia, therefore
        the playwright must have travelled thither. There are
        no baconians among practising literary artists, and
        there never have been: they no too much about the
        workings of the minds of professional writers..."
        Anthony Burgess: "Shakespeare"
        to be continued.
        Frank
        --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > Okay Frank, here is one of my posts from before. It
        > is a link from
        > December of last year. I didn't realize it denotes
        > the date of 1611 as
        > the outing of the King James version. Very
        > interesting numbers as it
        > does correspond with the stream of 1616 as the
        > death: 11 as the twins
        > as well as the John 11:1 for the raising of Lazarus.
        > Whew. anyhow, here
        > it is and it refers to the '46th'.
        >
        > http://www.sirbacon.org/links/bible.html

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Frank Smith
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
          --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

          Sir Bacon
          > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something
          > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman
          > 28
          > years or so his senior.

          *8* years his senior.
          Frank

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
            I think it was 28 years but I shall check again. I
            think I was also wrong on the death of Bacon. It's
            been a while.

            __________________________________
            http://farechase.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
              Hey Frank,

              the 1616 date is actually Shakespeare's death that I
              attributed to Lord Bacon. And, yes, you are right that
              she was 8 years older. I think the 28 came from the
              date they were married which was the 28th of November.

              Well I have to say, I had never heard that Shakespeare
              and Bacon were one until I had found that Bacon was
              involved with the King James version of the bible. And
              I don't know if I read it first or intuited it first.
              I am wont to believe that I intuited it first and then
              went and looked for the goods. That is the same way
              that the Magdalene appeared in my search of the Sophia
              mystery which I didn't know even existed.

              Anyhow, I feel a bit tender inside and as I tend to go
              in head first and with all fours I think I shall just
              contemplate these things from afar. I find myself not
              ready for a new mystery that has such angst around it
              as the Magdalene did. I mean to knowingly go into
              something where everyone already has difinitive views
              and where insult punches get thrown left and right
              seem not to be my cup of tea today.

              I've done a lot of research on those two men and
              inwardly they suggest one being although Dr. STeiner
              did say that one being worked through the three of
              them specifically, so that could be it. And I guess
              we can know that this Being was of the Sophian nature
              or so it appears to me. I've said it before and I
              shall say it again, there is no way those two men
              lived in such close quarters and did not know of one
              another and did not work together in some fashion. The
              works and words of both are intermingled and I can not
              put it down to 'that was the way they spoke in those
              days'. There seems to be a working relationship
              between the two of them if they are indeed two. I am
              of the mind at this point that they are indeed two but
              closely linked. I think that is what all the
              Rosecrucian imagery stands for in Bacons work: Twins.
              And that would put Bacon as the thinker(Aristotle) and
              Shakespeare as the feeler(Plato) although maybe with
              the two together as one we find the Anthroposophia
              working through her timeline. They both seemed to have
              harkened unto Sophia and yet they did so in very
              different yet the same outward manner.

              love, d

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Frank Smith
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                "...'A snapper-up of unconsidered trifles' - that is
                Autolycus in The Winter's Tale; it is also Shakespeare
                and, indeed, any writer of drama or narrative fiction.
                The writer needs a scrap of psycho-analytical
                terminology: he does not have to read the whole of
                Freud; he merely has to filch something from a
                paperback glossary or a learned man met on a bus. He
                needs to know somethjing about Madagasgar of Cipango,
                so he asks a sailor who has been there. You may know
                the fiction writer by his library, whose contents
                flatter neither the eye nor the owner's capacity for
                systematic reading. Instead of phalanges of rich
                uniform bindings, there are old racing guides,
                dog-eared astrological almanacs, comic periodicals.
                second-hand dictionaries, un-scholarly history books,
                notebooks full of odd facts, picked up in Lying-in
                hospitas or taxidermist's shops. When Shakespeare
                achieved a library, if he ever did, we can be sure it
                was not like Bacon's..." to be continued.

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

                __________________________________
                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • Frank Smith
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                  "What no amount of academic training can bestow on a
                  potential writer is the gift of words. It can add to
                  his vocabulary, as can a sojourn among Billingsgate
                  porters or beatniks, but it cannot teach the
                  fundamental skill of putting words together in new and
                  surprising patterns which, miraculously, reflect some
                  previously unguessed truth about life. Shakespeare's
                  supreme power in the exploitation of his native tongue
                  sprang from a natural endowment, but it could only be
                  fostered by the use and observation and love of
                  English, a subject not taught in schools."