I love a mystery

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dottie, you're gonna love this one. There was talk a
      while back about Bacon, Shakespeare and the Kings
      James Bible. In the forty-sixth Psalm, the 46th word
      from the beginning is "shake"; and the 46th word from
      the end is "spear". In 1610, when the translation work
      was being done, Shakespeare was 46 years old. What
      could it mean - aside from the possibility that's it's
      an improbable coincidence? The translation work was a
      group process; there were 54 translators divided into
      6 groups or companies. They consulted with others, one
      could assume the leading poets, such as Shakespeare
      and Ben Johnson. The King James Bible, though not
      always completely accurate, is a wonderful poetic work
      of art. To what extent was Shakespeare involved? Could
      be a lot.
      Frank

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- lightsearcher1 wrote:

        > To vast yawns of non-response, I
        > posted last year a very L-O-N-G list
        > of Kristallnacht-like incidents caused
        > by the thugs on the fascist left during
        > the Election.
        >
        > Things like physical assaults and property
        > damage against Republican citizens
        >
        > Now, a book that looks worth seeing:
        >
        > > The book is about turning MSM conventional
        > > wisdom on its head and showing that the
        > > standard caricature of conservatives as
        > > angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone
        > > crackpots is a much better description
        > > of today's unhinged liberals than of us.
        >
        > Now we have MUGSHOTS (at bottom of this page):
        >
        > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003801.htm
        >
        > Sister Jo and Mr. Brad, what say you
        > to this thuggery in your ranks?

        Dear Br. Ron,

        Oy gevalt! Who knew the liberals had such ruffians in our midst? Of course,
        you also have to consider the source of these allegations, neh? I mean,
        Michelle Malkin *is* the author who wrote an entire book ("In Defense of
        Internment: The Case for ‘Racial Profiling’ in World War II and the War on
        Terror") on why racism is a *good* thing. In many instances, her "facts" were
        (to be charitable) proven to be misstated. (Eric Muller and Greg Robinson go
        into great detail on this here:

        http://www.isthatlegal.org/Muller_and_Robinson_on_Malkin.html )

        On the other hand, whilst Malkin might wish that it weren't conservatives
        "defacing war memorials," it wasn't LIBERALS but a Conservative pro-Bush
        supporter who drove his pickup truck over the white crosses outside Camp Casey
        in Crawford, Texas -- crosses that were a memorial to the war dead.

        It wasn't LIBERALS who manipulated intelligence and lied to the American people
        about why we went to war in Iraq. Unless you consider Bush and Cheney and Rice
        to be liberals.... Nah, forget it. We don't want 'em.

        It wasn't LIBERALS who sent our troops into Iraq without sufficient equipment
        or armor or bullets. Why, three years after the war started, are the troops
        still driving HumVees with "hillbilly armor" and having to buy their own body
        armor and camelbacks (canteens)?? Why are we having to break out the 50mm
        rounds left over from WWII?? (See: http://tinyurl.com/97lok )

        You might recall it wasn't LIBERALS who revealed the name of an undercover CIA
        agent with malice aforethought, blowing networks that had been 20 years a
        building. And it wasn't LIBERALS who stonewalled the investigation into this
        treasonous action for over a year.

        It wasn't LIBERALS who said torture was ok and the bill of rights should be
        shredded and nevermind centuries of precedent in both British and US law, we
        can hold a native-born US citizen indefinitely without charging him with
        anything or allowing him a hearing because the President declares, "He's an
        enemy combatant."

        And of course, it was a Conservative who famously commented that LIBERALS were
        part of the "reality-based community" whilst Conservatives knew that as an
        empire we could make our own reality. (So, if you *were* making your own
        reality, would you have made up the nightmare that is Iraq?)

        I could go on, but you get the idea. Liberals apparently go for the
        pie-in-the-eye whilst Conservatives go for the blood-in-the-streets.

        Musing what *do* they put in that kool-aid all y'all are drinking....
        JoAnn
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
          Hey Frank,

          They really have to be looked at as either traveling
          in the same circle, the same person, or brothers.
          There really isn't much room for it to be much other
          than these possibilities. We get that the same being
          was working through them however, however, it is more
          than that from what I have been able to experience or
          at least from my studies.

          I have one final thing to understand on the Magdalene
          front and then I can move back to the
          Shakespeare/Bacon/King James front. I mean they were
          outing the feminine in a way, they were aware of the
          mysteries.

          See, I am reading a new book called The Secret Book of
          John, The Gnostic Gospel by Stevan Davies. Now in this
          book we are coming upon the fact that some of the
          words were left in the Greek format after having been
          restranslated back into Coptic. So, it gets me to
          wondering how it is that the italics in the Bible came
          to be. I wonder if those words left in Greek was the
          way then to actually denote a mystery and in our day
          it was put into italics.

          I believe Shakespeare, as he travelled in the circle
          of Bacon, would most definitely have been one who
          worked on the King James. I really don't know how else
          it could be beings he was the man of his times as was
          Bacon. And I think they were intimately involved. The
          kicker for me are the key dates of Shakespeare's
          marriage and the death of Bacon. I can't figure out
          for the life of me what is hidden in there but I know
          something is. Everytime I find myself reading a
          scripture or something I wonder 'where or where is
          that Bacons death number, which scripture reveals a
          thing that is waiting to be discovered.

          And it is interesting in that Da Vinci also was around
          during that time period. I mean the fifteen hundreds
          was an incredibly wealthy spiritual resevour that is
          still being felt today.

          love,d

          > Dottie, you're gonna love this one. There was talk a
          > while back about Bacon, Shakespeare and the Kings
          > James Bible. In the forty-sixth Psalm, the 46th word
          > from the beginning is "shake"; and the 46th word
          > from
          > the end is "spear". In 1610, when the translation
          > work
          > was being done, Shakespeare was 46 years old. What
          > could it mean - aside from the possibility that's
          > it's
          > an improbable coincidence? The translation work was
          > group process; there were 54 translators divided
          > into
          > 6 groups or companies. They consulted with others,
          > one
          > could assume the leading poets, such as Shakespeare
          > and Ben Johnson. The King James Bible, though not
          > always completely accurate, is a wonderful poetic
          > work
          > of art. To what extent was Shakespeare involved?
          > Could
          > be a lot.
          > Frank
          >

          > __________________________________
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
            You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519. And Shakey died
            ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and you can keep
            getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting led down a blind
            alley. Whew. -S

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
              Stephen:
              > You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519.
              > And Shakey died
              > ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and
              > you can keep
              > getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting
              > led down a blind
              > alley. Whew. -S

              Hey Stephen, it's all good man. They were here in the
              1500's and I find that really astounding. Sir Bacon
              died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something to
              do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman 28
              years or so his senior. And my friend Frank has not
              jumped on the bandwagon when it comes to the whole
              Shakespeare/Bacon mystery that I had partaken of
              earlier this year, so I really appreciate him looking
              at the mystery of Sir Shakespeare being involved with
              the King James version. And I think he would be on the
              money its just that I can't get past them being the
              same being yet. But i will be working on it. And it
              requires an open hand which is not really your strong
              point it seems. But then again we all have our
              strenghts and our weaknesses.

              And sometimes Stephen, you remind me of Lightsearcher
              in the way you berate others for no reason at all
              other than they have questions that you seem to think
              are imbecilic. Well, unless you find this type of
              conversing amusing. If so than I guess it will
              continue.

              Best,
              Dottie

              __________________________________
              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                Ooops, Da Vinci's numbers come up to 16. oh man here we go again.
                Frank, I think we should review the notes I brought earlier this year
                as I put down a lot of information that really boggles the mind and
                spoke to the '46' you just note. But this whole things does a spiral
                like and .............hmmmm, I wonder if I have to look at it as if
                from afar instead of zooming in on a thing......hmmmmm Kinda pulling
                back nice and easy.........

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Okay Frank, here is one of my posts from before. It is a link from
                  December of last year. I didn't realize it denotes the date of 1611 as
                  the outing of the King James version. Very interesting numbers as it
                  does correspond with the stream of 1616 as the death: 11 as the twins
                  as well as the John 11:1 for the raising of Lazarus. Whew. anyhow, here
                  it is and it refers to the '46th'.

                  http://www.sirbacon.org/links/bible.html

                • Steve Hale
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                    <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

                    > Stephen:
                    > > You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519.
                    > > And Shakey died
                    > > ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and
                    > > you can keep
                    > > getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting
                    > > led down a blind
                    > > alley. Whew. -S
                    >
                    > Hey Stephen, it's all good man. They were here in the
                    > 1500's and I find that really astounding. Sir Bacon
                    > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something to
                    > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman 28
                    > years or so his senior. And my friend Frank has not
                    > jumped on the bandwagon when it comes to the whole
                    > Shakespeare/Bacon mystery that I had partaken of
                    > earlier this year, so I really appreciate him looking
                    > at the mystery of Sir Shakespeare being involved with
                    > the King James version. And I think he would be on the
                    > money its just that I can't get past them being the
                    > same being yet. But i will be working on it. And it
                    > requires an open hand which is not really your strong
                    > point it seems. But then again we all have our
                    > strenghts and our weaknesses.
                    >
                    > And sometimes Stephen, you remind me of Lightsearcher
                    > in the way you berate others for no reason at all
                    > other than they have questions that you seem to think
                    > are imbecilic. Well, unless you find this type of
                    > conversing amusing. If so than I guess it will
                    > continue.
                    >
                    > Best,
                    > Dottie

                    I wouldn't call it berating. And Bacon died in 1626, Shakespeare in
                    1616, and James in 1625. Now, a definite relationship between Bacon
                    and James can be found. Just look at their official portraits. And
                    Shakespeare was too much of a drunk to write inspired plays, but
                    enough of a drunk to receive these great works of inspired astral
                    travels through the annals of history. Now we know Bacon was a
                    magi; a practitioner of the black arts. An occultist he was. And
                    very much interested in being both influential and highly
                    comfortable in his own time. Who else but Bacon could be spurned
                    into obscurity by Queen Elizabeth, who could not understand this
                    man's love for Spain even as England was fighting Spain, and he
                    continually sought concessions with Spain. So, as long as she was
                    alive, he was trounced for his treasonist thinking and patriotic
                    feelings for Spain. Then, in 1603 she dies, and no sooner does
                    James the VI of Scotland, son of Mary Stuart, the half sister of
                    Elizabeth, who was held prisoner in the Tower of London for 19 years
                    until beheaded for treason, become James I of England by the order
                    of Robert Cecil, chancellor of the Crown, who was Francis Bacon's
                    cousin, then Francis becomes Sir Bacon, and is resurrected in order
                    to be a key member and confidante of the new king.

                    But it's a deeper mystery and pivotal chapter in English history
                    than most people suspect, and has been touched on here before; about
                    a year ago. Bacon was instrumental in creating a certain tumult in
                    English society, largely through the ideas running through
                    Shakespeare's plays, as well as his hand in having those fourteen
                    books removed from the Old Testament. These both had the effect of
                    greater dissent, discord, and a new feeling among people that maybe
                    the monarchy, and the anglican church, and the prevalent aristocracy
                    needed to be dissolved, or at least, a change was in order. Thus,
                    interest grew for settling the New World. Bacon's clever plan was
                    to create a schism that would see this happen, and particularly
                    because he saw this new world of America as the place where the
                    ideas of his visionary treatise, "The New Atlantis", could be made a
                    reality. And, as a magi, he new that the new world was populated
                    with the direct descendants of Atlantis, and that Atlantis had been
                    the place where a highly powerful, but ultimately destructive form
                    of germinal knowledge arose. He needed to know that his new
                    atlantis, the final act of his Novum Organum, would be realized at
                    some point in time. And it has, leaving his legacy stamped on
                    America forever.

                    Steve
                  • Frank Smith
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                      Dottie, Bacon may have been involved in the King James
                      version of the Bible, but please forget about the
                      Baconian heresy, i.e., that he really wrote
                      Shakespeare's plays and poems:
                      "It comes down to this: Shakespeare could not make
                      himself a supreme man of letters without benefit of
                      something better than a free grammar school education.
                      And that he had nothing more than this seems evident.
                      There is no record of his going to the university. He
                      was married in his teens and, besides, where was the
                      money to come from? But it is nonsense to suppose that
                      high art needs high learning. Any peasant can teach
                      himself to write, and write well. Any peasant can, by
                      reading the appropriate books and by keeping his
                      senses alert, give the illusion of great knowledge of
                      the world. The plays of Shakespeare, through the
                      trickery of the artist, give the illusion that their
                      creator has travelled widely, practiced all the
                      learned professions, bent his supple knee in courts
                      domestic and foreign. The brilliant surface suggests
                      an erudition and an expeerience that need not, in
                      fact, be there: the artist does not have to be a
                      courtier, teveller or scholar, though it may be his
                      task to create such men out of his imagination. The
                      Baconians and the rest of the heretics are deluded
                      into thinking that a work of art is of the same order
                      as a work of scholarship: this play shows a knowledge
                      of the law, therefore the playwright must have studied
                      the law; that play is set in Upper Mongolia, therefore
                      the playwright must have travelled thither. There are
                      no baconians among practising literary artists, and
                      there never have been: they no too much about the
                      workings of the minds of professional writers..."
                      Anthony Burgess: "Shakespeare"
                      to be continued.
                      Frank

                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                        --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                        Sir Bacon
                        > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something
                        > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman
                        > 28
                        > years or so his senior.

                        *8* years his senior.
                        Frank

                        __________________________________
                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                          I think it was 28 years but I shall check again. I
                          think I was also wrong on the death of Bacon. It's
                          been a while.

                          __________________________________
                          http://farechase.yahoo.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                            Hey Frank,

                            the 1616 date is actually Shakespeare's death that I
                            attributed to Lord Bacon. And, yes, you are right that
                            she was 8 years older. I think the 28 came from the
                            date they were married which was the 28th of November.

                            Well I have to say, I had never heard that Shakespeare
                            and Bacon were one until I had found that Bacon was
                            involved with the King James version of the bible. And
                            I don't know if I read it first or intuited it first.
                            I am wont to believe that I intuited it first and then
                            went and looked for the goods. That is the same way
                            that the Magdalene appeared in my search of the Sophia
                            mystery which I didn't know even existed.

                            Anyhow, I feel a bit tender inside and as I tend to go
                            in head first and with all fours I think I shall just
                            contemplate these things from afar. I find myself not
                            ready for a new mystery that has such angst around it
                            as the Magdalene did. I mean to knowingly go into
                            something where everyone already has difinitive views
                            and where insult punches get thrown left and right
                            seem not to be my cup of tea today.

                            I've done a lot of research on those two men and
                            inwardly they suggest one being although Dr. STeiner
                            did say that one being worked through the three of
                            them specifically, so that could be it. And I guess
                            we can know that this Being was of the Sophian nature
                            or so it appears to me. I've said it before and I
                            shall say it again, there is no way those two men
                            lived in such close quarters and did not know of one
                            another and did not work together in some fashion. The
                            works and words of both are intermingled and I can not
                            put it down to 'that was the way they spoke in those
                            days'. There seems to be a working relationship
                            between the two of them if they are indeed two. I am
                            of the mind at this point that they are indeed two but
                            closely linked. I think that is what all the
                            Rosecrucian imagery stands for in Bacons work: Twins.
                            And that would put Bacon as the thinker(Aristotle) and
                            Shakespeare as the feeler(Plato) although maybe with
                            the two together as one we find the Anthroposophia
                            working through her timeline. They both seemed to have
                            harkened unto Sophia and yet they did so in very
                            different yet the same outward manner.

                            love, d

                            __________________________________
                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • Frank Smith
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                              "...'A snapper-up of unconsidered trifles' - that is
                              Autolycus in The Winter's Tale; it is also Shakespeare
                              and, indeed, any writer of drama or narrative fiction.
                              The writer needs a scrap of psycho-analytical
                              terminology: he does not have to read the whole of
                              Freud; he merely has to filch something from a
                              paperback glossary or a learned man met on a bus. He
                              needs to know somethjing about Madagasgar of Cipango,
                              so he asks a sailor who has been there. You may know
                              the fiction writer by his library, whose contents
                              flatter neither the eye nor the owner's capacity for
                              systematic reading. Instead of phalanges of rich
                              uniform bindings, there are old racing guides,
                              dog-eared astrological almanacs, comic periodicals.
                              second-hand dictionaries, un-scholarly history books,
                              notebooks full of odd facts, picked up in Lying-in
                              hospitas or taxidermist's shops. When Shakespeare
                              achieved a library, if he ever did, we can be sure it
                              was not like Bacon's..." to be continued.

                              http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

                              __________________________________
                              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                            • Frank Smith
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                                "What no amount of academic training can bestow on a
                                potential writer is the gift of words. It can add to
                                his vocabulary, as can a sojourn among Billingsgate
                                porters or beatniks, but it cannot teach the
                                fundamental skill of putting words together in new and
                                surprising patterns which, miraculously, reflect some
                                previously unguessed truth about life. Shakespeare's
                                supreme power in the exploitation of his native tongue
                                sprang from a natural endowment, but it could only be
                                fostered by the use and observation and love of
                                English, a subject not taught in schools."