Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Left's November Kristallnacht

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

      > To vast yawns of non-response, I
      > posted last year a very L-O-N-G list
      > of Kristallnacht-like incidents caused
      > by the thugs on the fascist left during
      > the Election.
      >
      > Things like physical assaults and property
      > damage against Republican citizens
      >
      > Now, a book that looks worth seeing:
      >
      > > The book is about turning MSM conventional
      > > wisdom on its head and showing that the
      > > standard caricature of conservatives as
      > > angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone
      > > crackpots is a much better description
      > > of today's unhinged liberals than of us.
      >
      > Now we have MUGSHOTS (at bottom of this page):
      >
      > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003801.htm
      >
      > Sister Jo and Mr. Brad, what say you
      > to this thuggery in your ranks?

      Hey, Lightsearcher the 1, thanks, I found this page
      hilarious, really had to laugh hard. I mean those
      mugshots are of really dangerous left-wing criminals
      who do things like throwing custard cream pies, ask
      vulgar questions, threw a shoe, threw a cup of salad
      dressing (at Pat Buchanan, no less), threw an ice
      cream pie, (allegedly - everything is allegedly, btw)
      destroyed Bush-Cheney signs with a bayonet; one guy
      even assaulted a cardboard cut-out of Bush. There's a
      few alleged tire slashers in there, but what the hell,
      there are always a few good apples among the rotten.
      How, pray, would you compare these atrocities with
      Guantanamo and the infamous torture center in Iraq?

      Frank

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Frank Smith
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
        Dottie, you're gonna love this one. There was talk a
        while back about Bacon, Shakespeare and the Kings
        James Bible. In the forty-sixth Psalm, the 46th word
        from the beginning is "shake"; and the 46th word from
        the end is "spear". In 1610, when the translation work
        was being done, Shakespeare was 46 years old. What
        could it mean - aside from the possibility that's it's
        an improbable coincidence? The translation work was a
        group process; there were 54 translators divided into
        6 groups or companies. They consulted with others, one
        could assume the leading poets, such as Shakespeare
        and Ben Johnson. The King James Bible, though not
        always completely accurate, is a wonderful poetic work
        of art. To what extent was Shakespeare involved? Could
        be a lot.
        Frank

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
          --- lightsearcher1 wrote:

          > To vast yawns of non-response, I
          > posted last year a very L-O-N-G list
          > of Kristallnacht-like incidents caused
          > by the thugs on the fascist left during
          > the Election.
          >
          > Things like physical assaults and property
          > damage against Republican citizens
          >
          > Now, a book that looks worth seeing:
          >
          > > The book is about turning MSM conventional
          > > wisdom on its head and showing that the
          > > standard caricature of conservatives as
          > > angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone
          > > crackpots is a much better description
          > > of today's unhinged liberals than of us.
          >
          > Now we have MUGSHOTS (at bottom of this page):
          >
          > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003801.htm
          >
          > Sister Jo and Mr. Brad, what say you
          > to this thuggery in your ranks?

          Dear Br. Ron,

          Oy gevalt! Who knew the liberals had such ruffians in our midst? Of course,
          you also have to consider the source of these allegations, neh? I mean,
          Michelle Malkin *is* the author who wrote an entire book ("In Defense of
          Internment: The Case for ‘Racial Profiling’ in World War II and the War on
          Terror") on why racism is a *good* thing. In many instances, her "facts" were
          (to be charitable) proven to be misstated. (Eric Muller and Greg Robinson go
          into great detail on this here:

          http://www.isthatlegal.org/Muller_and_Robinson_on_Malkin.html )

          On the other hand, whilst Malkin might wish that it weren't conservatives
          "defacing war memorials," it wasn't LIBERALS but a Conservative pro-Bush
          supporter who drove his pickup truck over the white crosses outside Camp Casey
          in Crawford, Texas -- crosses that were a memorial to the war dead.

          It wasn't LIBERALS who manipulated intelligence and lied to the American people
          about why we went to war in Iraq. Unless you consider Bush and Cheney and Rice
          to be liberals.... Nah, forget it. We don't want 'em.

          It wasn't LIBERALS who sent our troops into Iraq without sufficient equipment
          or armor or bullets. Why, three years after the war started, are the troops
          still driving HumVees with "hillbilly armor" and having to buy their own body
          armor and camelbacks (canteens)?? Why are we having to break out the 50mm
          rounds left over from WWII?? (See: http://tinyurl.com/97lok )

          You might recall it wasn't LIBERALS who revealed the name of an undercover CIA
          agent with malice aforethought, blowing networks that had been 20 years a
          building. And it wasn't LIBERALS who stonewalled the investigation into this
          treasonous action for over a year.

          It wasn't LIBERALS who said torture was ok and the bill of rights should be
          shredded and nevermind centuries of precedent in both British and US law, we
          can hold a native-born US citizen indefinitely without charging him with
          anything or allowing him a hearing because the President declares, "He's an
          enemy combatant."

          And of course, it was a Conservative who famously commented that LIBERALS were
          part of the "reality-based community" whilst Conservatives knew that as an
          empire we could make our own reality. (So, if you *were* making your own
          reality, would you have made up the nightmare that is Iraq?)

          I could go on, but you get the idea. Liberals apparently go for the
          pie-in-the-eye whilst Conservatives go for the blood-in-the-streets.

          Musing what *do* they put in that kool-aid all y'all are drinking....
          JoAnn
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
            Hey Frank,

            They really have to be looked at as either traveling
            in the same circle, the same person, or brothers.
            There really isn't much room for it to be much other
            than these possibilities. We get that the same being
            was working through them however, however, it is more
            than that from what I have been able to experience or
            at least from my studies.

            I have one final thing to understand on the Magdalene
            front and then I can move back to the
            Shakespeare/Bacon/King James front. I mean they were
            outing the feminine in a way, they were aware of the
            mysteries.

            See, I am reading a new book called The Secret Book of
            John, The Gnostic Gospel by Stevan Davies. Now in this
            book we are coming upon the fact that some of the
            words were left in the Greek format after having been
            restranslated back into Coptic. So, it gets me to
            wondering how it is that the italics in the Bible came
            to be. I wonder if those words left in Greek was the
            way then to actually denote a mystery and in our day
            it was put into italics.

            I believe Shakespeare, as he travelled in the circle
            of Bacon, would most definitely have been one who
            worked on the King James. I really don't know how else
            it could be beings he was the man of his times as was
            Bacon. And I think they were intimately involved. The
            kicker for me are the key dates of Shakespeare's
            marriage and the death of Bacon. I can't figure out
            for the life of me what is hidden in there but I know
            something is. Everytime I find myself reading a
            scripture or something I wonder 'where or where is
            that Bacons death number, which scripture reveals a
            thing that is waiting to be discovered.

            And it is interesting in that Da Vinci also was around
            during that time period. I mean the fifteen hundreds
            was an incredibly wealthy spiritual resevour that is
            still being felt today.

            love,d

            > Dottie, you're gonna love this one. There was talk a
            > while back about Bacon, Shakespeare and the Kings
            > James Bible. In the forty-sixth Psalm, the 46th word
            > from the beginning is "shake"; and the 46th word
            > from
            > the end is "spear". In 1610, when the translation
            > work
            > was being done, Shakespeare was 46 years old. What
            > could it mean - aside from the possibility that's
            > it's
            > an improbable coincidence? The translation work was
            > group process; there were 54 translators divided
            > into
            > 6 groups or companies. They consulted with others,
            > one
            > could assume the leading poets, such as Shakespeare
            > and Ben Johnson. The King James Bible, though not
            > always completely accurate, is a wonderful poetic
            > work
            > of art. To what extent was Shakespeare involved?
            > Could
            > be a lot.
            > Frank
            >

            > __________________________________
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Steve Hale
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
              You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519. And Shakey died
              ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and you can keep
              getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting led down a blind
              alley. Whew. -S

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                Stephen:
                > You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519.
                > And Shakey died
                > ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and
                > you can keep
                > getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting
                > led down a blind
                > alley. Whew. -S

                Hey Stephen, it's all good man. They were here in the
                1500's and I find that really astounding. Sir Bacon
                died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something to
                do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman 28
                years or so his senior. And my friend Frank has not
                jumped on the bandwagon when it comes to the whole
                Shakespeare/Bacon mystery that I had partaken of
                earlier this year, so I really appreciate him looking
                at the mystery of Sir Shakespeare being involved with
                the King James version. And I think he would be on the
                money its just that I can't get past them being the
                same being yet. But i will be working on it. And it
                requires an open hand which is not really your strong
                point it seems. But then again we all have our
                strenghts and our weaknesses.

                And sometimes Stephen, you remind me of Lightsearcher
                in the way you berate others for no reason at all
                other than they have questions that you seem to think
                are imbecilic. Well, unless you find this type of
                conversing amusing. If so than I guess it will
                continue.

                Best,
                Dottie

                __________________________________
                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Ooops, Da Vinci's numbers come up to 16. oh man here we go again.
                  Frank, I think we should review the notes I brought earlier this year
                  as I put down a lot of information that really boggles the mind and
                  spoke to the '46' you just note. But this whole things does a spiral
                  like and .............hmmmm, I wonder if I have to look at it as if
                  from afar instead of zooming in on a thing......hmmmmm Kinda pulling
                  back nice and easy.........

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                    Okay Frank, here is one of my posts from before. It is a link from
                    December of last year. I didn't realize it denotes the date of 1611 as
                    the outing of the King James version. Very interesting numbers as it
                    does correspond with the stream of 1616 as the death: 11 as the twins
                    as well as the John 11:1 for the raising of Lazarus. Whew. anyhow, here
                    it is and it refers to the '46th'.

                    http://www.sirbacon.org/links/bible.html

                  • Steve Hale
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

                      > Stephen:
                      > > You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519.
                      > > And Shakey died
                      > > ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and
                      > > you can keep
                      > > getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting
                      > > led down a blind
                      > > alley. Whew. -S
                      >
                      > Hey Stephen, it's all good man. They were here in the
                      > 1500's and I find that really astounding. Sir Bacon
                      > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something to
                      > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman 28
                      > years or so his senior. And my friend Frank has not
                      > jumped on the bandwagon when it comes to the whole
                      > Shakespeare/Bacon mystery that I had partaken of
                      > earlier this year, so I really appreciate him looking
                      > at the mystery of Sir Shakespeare being involved with
                      > the King James version. And I think he would be on the
                      > money its just that I can't get past them being the
                      > same being yet. But i will be working on it. And it
                      > requires an open hand which is not really your strong
                      > point it seems. But then again we all have our
                      > strenghts and our weaknesses.
                      >
                      > And sometimes Stephen, you remind me of Lightsearcher
                      > in the way you berate others for no reason at all
                      > other than they have questions that you seem to think
                      > are imbecilic. Well, unless you find this type of
                      > conversing amusing. If so than I guess it will
                      > continue.
                      >
                      > Best,
                      > Dottie

                      I wouldn't call it berating. And Bacon died in 1626, Shakespeare in
                      1616, and James in 1625. Now, a definite relationship between Bacon
                      and James can be found. Just look at their official portraits. And
                      Shakespeare was too much of a drunk to write inspired plays, but
                      enough of a drunk to receive these great works of inspired astral
                      travels through the annals of history. Now we know Bacon was a
                      magi; a practitioner of the black arts. An occultist he was. And
                      very much interested in being both influential and highly
                      comfortable in his own time. Who else but Bacon could be spurned
                      into obscurity by Queen Elizabeth, who could not understand this
                      man's love for Spain even as England was fighting Spain, and he
                      continually sought concessions with Spain. So, as long as she was
                      alive, he was trounced for his treasonist thinking and patriotic
                      feelings for Spain. Then, in 1603 she dies, and no sooner does
                      James the VI of Scotland, son of Mary Stuart, the half sister of
                      Elizabeth, who was held prisoner in the Tower of London for 19 years
                      until beheaded for treason, become James I of England by the order
                      of Robert Cecil, chancellor of the Crown, who was Francis Bacon's
                      cousin, then Francis becomes Sir Bacon, and is resurrected in order
                      to be a key member and confidante of the new king.

                      But it's a deeper mystery and pivotal chapter in English history
                      than most people suspect, and has been touched on here before; about
                      a year ago. Bacon was instrumental in creating a certain tumult in
                      English society, largely through the ideas running through
                      Shakespeare's plays, as well as his hand in having those fourteen
                      books removed from the Old Testament. These both had the effect of
                      greater dissent, discord, and a new feeling among people that maybe
                      the monarchy, and the anglican church, and the prevalent aristocracy
                      needed to be dissolved, or at least, a change was in order. Thus,
                      interest grew for settling the New World. Bacon's clever plan was
                      to create a schism that would see this happen, and particularly
                      because he saw this new world of America as the place where the
                      ideas of his visionary treatise, "The New Atlantis", could be made a
                      reality. And, as a magi, he new that the new world was populated
                      with the direct descendants of Atlantis, and that Atlantis had been
                      the place where a highly powerful, but ultimately destructive form
                      of germinal knowledge arose. He needed to know that his new
                      atlantis, the final act of his Novum Organum, would be realized at
                      some point in time. And it has, leaving his legacy stamped on
                      America forever.

                      Steve
                    • Frank Smith
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                        Dottie, Bacon may have been involved in the King James
                        version of the Bible, but please forget about the
                        Baconian heresy, i.e., that he really wrote
                        Shakespeare's plays and poems:
                        "It comes down to this: Shakespeare could not make
                        himself a supreme man of letters without benefit of
                        something better than a free grammar school education.
                        And that he had nothing more than this seems evident.
                        There is no record of his going to the university. He
                        was married in his teens and, besides, where was the
                        money to come from? But it is nonsense to suppose that
                        high art needs high learning. Any peasant can teach
                        himself to write, and write well. Any peasant can, by
                        reading the appropriate books and by keeping his
                        senses alert, give the illusion of great knowledge of
                        the world. The plays of Shakespeare, through the
                        trickery of the artist, give the illusion that their
                        creator has travelled widely, practiced all the
                        learned professions, bent his supple knee in courts
                        domestic and foreign. The brilliant surface suggests
                        an erudition and an expeerience that need not, in
                        fact, be there: the artist does not have to be a
                        courtier, teveller or scholar, though it may be his
                        task to create such men out of his imagination. The
                        Baconians and the rest of the heretics are deluded
                        into thinking that a work of art is of the same order
                        as a work of scholarship: this play shows a knowledge
                        of the law, therefore the playwright must have studied
                        the law; that play is set in Upper Mongolia, therefore
                        the playwright must have travelled thither. There are
                        no baconians among practising literary artists, and
                        there never have been: they no too much about the
                        workings of the minds of professional writers..."
                        Anthony Burgess: "Shakespeare"
                        to be continued.
                        Frank

                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                          --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                          Sir Bacon
                          > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something
                          > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman
                          > 28
                          > years or so his senior.

                          *8* years his senior.
                          Frank

                          __________________________________
                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                            I think it was 28 years but I shall check again. I
                            think I was also wrong on the death of Bacon. It's
                            been a while.

                            __________________________________
                            http://farechase.yahoo.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                              Hey Frank,

                              the 1616 date is actually Shakespeare's death that I
                              attributed to Lord Bacon. And, yes, you are right that
                              she was 8 years older. I think the 28 came from the
                              date they were married which was the 28th of November.

                              Well I have to say, I had never heard that Shakespeare
                              and Bacon were one until I had found that Bacon was
                              involved with the King James version of the bible. And
                              I don't know if I read it first or intuited it first.
                              I am wont to believe that I intuited it first and then
                              went and looked for the goods. That is the same way
                              that the Magdalene appeared in my search of the Sophia
                              mystery which I didn't know even existed.

                              Anyhow, I feel a bit tender inside and as I tend to go
                              in head first and with all fours I think I shall just
                              contemplate these things from afar. I find myself not
                              ready for a new mystery that has such angst around it
                              as the Magdalene did. I mean to knowingly go into
                              something where everyone already has difinitive views
                              and where insult punches get thrown left and right
                              seem not to be my cup of tea today.

                              I've done a lot of research on those two men and
                              inwardly they suggest one being although Dr. STeiner
                              did say that one being worked through the three of
                              them specifically, so that could be it. And I guess
                              we can know that this Being was of the Sophian nature
                              or so it appears to me. I've said it before and I
                              shall say it again, there is no way those two men
                              lived in such close quarters and did not know of one
                              another and did not work together in some fashion. The
                              works and words of both are intermingled and I can not
                              put it down to 'that was the way they spoke in those
                              days'. There seems to be a working relationship
                              between the two of them if they are indeed two. I am
                              of the mind at this point that they are indeed two but
                              closely linked. I think that is what all the
                              Rosecrucian imagery stands for in Bacons work: Twins.
                              And that would put Bacon as the thinker(Aristotle) and
                              Shakespeare as the feeler(Plato) although maybe with
                              the two together as one we find the Anthroposophia
                              working through her timeline. They both seemed to have
                              harkened unto Sophia and yet they did so in very
                              different yet the same outward manner.

                              love, d

                              __________________________________
                              http://mail.yahoo.com
                            • Frank Smith
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                                "...'A snapper-up of unconsidered trifles' - that is
                                Autolycus in The Winter's Tale; it is also Shakespeare
                                and, indeed, any writer of drama or narrative fiction.
                                The writer needs a scrap of psycho-analytical
                                terminology: he does not have to read the whole of
                                Freud; he merely has to filch something from a
                                paperback glossary or a learned man met on a bus. He
                                needs to know somethjing about Madagasgar of Cipango,
                                so he asks a sailor who has been there. You may know
                                the fiction writer by his library, whose contents
                                flatter neither the eye nor the owner's capacity for
                                systematic reading. Instead of phalanges of rich
                                uniform bindings, there are old racing guides,
                                dog-eared astrological almanacs, comic periodicals.
                                second-hand dictionaries, un-scholarly history books,
                                notebooks full of odd facts, picked up in Lying-in
                                hospitas or taxidermist's shops. When Shakespeare
                                achieved a library, if he ever did, we can be sure it
                                was not like Bacon's..." to be continued.

                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

                                __________________________________
                                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                              • Frank Smith
                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                                  "What no amount of academic training can bestow on a
                                  potential writer is the gift of words. It can add to
                                  his vocabulary, as can a sojourn among Billingsgate
                                  porters or beatniks, but it cannot teach the
                                  fundamental skill of putting words together in new and
                                  surprising patterns which, miraculously, reflect some
                                  previously unguessed truth about life. Shakespeare's
                                  supreme power in the exploitation of his native tongue
                                  sprang from a natural endowment, but it could only be
                                  fostered by the use and observation and love of
                                  English, a subject not taught in schools."