The Left's November Kristallnacht

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
      To vast yawns of non-response, I
      posted last year a very L-O-N-G list
      of Kristallnacht-like incidents caused
      by the thugs on the fascist left during
      the Election.

      Things like physical assaults and property
      damage against Republican citizens

      Now, a book that looks worth seeing:

      > The book is about turning MSM conventional
      > wisdom on its head and showing that the
      > standard caricature of conservatives as
      > angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone
      > crackpots is a much better description
      > of today's unhinged liberals than of us.

      Now we have MUGSHOTS (at bottom of this page):

      http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003801.htm

      Sister Jo and Mr. Brad, what say you
      to this thuggery in your ranks?
    • Frank Smith
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

        > To vast yawns of non-response, I
        > posted last year a very L-O-N-G list
        > of Kristallnacht-like incidents caused
        > by the thugs on the fascist left during
        > the Election.
        >
        > Things like physical assaults and property
        > damage against Republican citizens
        >
        > Now, a book that looks worth seeing:
        >
        > > The book is about turning MSM conventional
        > > wisdom on its head and showing that the
        > > standard caricature of conservatives as
        > > angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone
        > > crackpots is a much better description
        > > of today's unhinged liberals than of us.
        >
        > Now we have MUGSHOTS (at bottom of this page):
        >
        > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003801.htm
        >
        > Sister Jo and Mr. Brad, what say you
        > to this thuggery in your ranks?

        Hey, Lightsearcher the 1, thanks, I found this page
        hilarious, really had to laugh hard. I mean those
        mugshots are of really dangerous left-wing criminals
        who do things like throwing custard cream pies, ask
        vulgar questions, threw a shoe, threw a cup of salad
        dressing (at Pat Buchanan, no less), threw an ice
        cream pie, (allegedly - everything is allegedly, btw)
        destroyed Bush-Cheney signs with a bayonet; one guy
        even assaulted a cardboard cut-out of Bush. There's a
        few alleged tire slashers in there, but what the hell,
        there are always a few good apples among the rotten.
        How, pray, would you compare these atrocities with
        Guantanamo and the infamous torture center in Iraq?

        Frank

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Frank Smith
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
          Dottie, you're gonna love this one. There was talk a
          while back about Bacon, Shakespeare and the Kings
          James Bible. In the forty-sixth Psalm, the 46th word
          from the beginning is "shake"; and the 46th word from
          the end is "spear". In 1610, when the translation work
          was being done, Shakespeare was 46 years old. What
          could it mean - aside from the possibility that's it's
          an improbable coincidence? The translation work was a
          group process; there were 54 translators divided into
          6 groups or companies. They consulted with others, one
          could assume the leading poets, such as Shakespeare
          and Ben Johnson. The King James Bible, though not
          always completely accurate, is a wonderful poetic work
          of art. To what extent was Shakespeare involved? Could
          be a lot.
          Frank

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Jo Ann Schwartz
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
            --- lightsearcher1 wrote:

            > To vast yawns of non-response, I
            > posted last year a very L-O-N-G list
            > of Kristallnacht-like incidents caused
            > by the thugs on the fascist left during
            > the Election.
            >
            > Things like physical assaults and property
            > damage against Republican citizens
            >
            > Now, a book that looks worth seeing:
            >
            > > The book is about turning MSM conventional
            > > wisdom on its head and showing that the
            > > standard caricature of conservatives as
            > > angry/racist/bigoted/violence-prone
            > > crackpots is a much better description
            > > of today's unhinged liberals than of us.
            >
            > Now we have MUGSHOTS (at bottom of this page):
            >
            > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003801.htm
            >
            > Sister Jo and Mr. Brad, what say you
            > to this thuggery in your ranks?

            Dear Br. Ron,

            Oy gevalt! Who knew the liberals had such ruffians in our midst? Of course,
            you also have to consider the source of these allegations, neh? I mean,
            Michelle Malkin *is* the author who wrote an entire book ("In Defense of
            Internment: The Case for ‘Racial Profiling’ in World War II and the War on
            Terror") on why racism is a *good* thing. In many instances, her "facts" were
            (to be charitable) proven to be misstated. (Eric Muller and Greg Robinson go
            into great detail on this here:

            http://www.isthatlegal.org/Muller_and_Robinson_on_Malkin.html )

            On the other hand, whilst Malkin might wish that it weren't conservatives
            "defacing war memorials," it wasn't LIBERALS but a Conservative pro-Bush
            supporter who drove his pickup truck over the white crosses outside Camp Casey
            in Crawford, Texas -- crosses that were a memorial to the war dead.

            It wasn't LIBERALS who manipulated intelligence and lied to the American people
            about why we went to war in Iraq. Unless you consider Bush and Cheney and Rice
            to be liberals.... Nah, forget it. We don't want 'em.

            It wasn't LIBERALS who sent our troops into Iraq without sufficient equipment
            or armor or bullets. Why, three years after the war started, are the troops
            still driving HumVees with "hillbilly armor" and having to buy their own body
            armor and camelbacks (canteens)?? Why are we having to break out the 50mm
            rounds left over from WWII?? (See: http://tinyurl.com/97lok )

            You might recall it wasn't LIBERALS who revealed the name of an undercover CIA
            agent with malice aforethought, blowing networks that had been 20 years a
            building. And it wasn't LIBERALS who stonewalled the investigation into this
            treasonous action for over a year.

            It wasn't LIBERALS who said torture was ok and the bill of rights should be
            shredded and nevermind centuries of precedent in both British and US law, we
            can hold a native-born US citizen indefinitely without charging him with
            anything or allowing him a hearing because the President declares, "He's an
            enemy combatant."

            And of course, it was a Conservative who famously commented that LIBERALS were
            part of the "reality-based community" whilst Conservatives knew that as an
            empire we could make our own reality. (So, if you *were* making your own
            reality, would you have made up the nightmare that is Iraq?)

            I could go on, but you get the idea. Liberals apparently go for the
            pie-in-the-eye whilst Conservatives go for the blood-in-the-streets.

            Musing what *do* they put in that kool-aid all y'all are drinking....
            JoAnn
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
              Hey Frank,

              They really have to be looked at as either traveling
              in the same circle, the same person, or brothers.
              There really isn't much room for it to be much other
              than these possibilities. We get that the same being
              was working through them however, however, it is more
              than that from what I have been able to experience or
              at least from my studies.

              I have one final thing to understand on the Magdalene
              front and then I can move back to the
              Shakespeare/Bacon/King James front. I mean they were
              outing the feminine in a way, they were aware of the
              mysteries.

              See, I am reading a new book called The Secret Book of
              John, The Gnostic Gospel by Stevan Davies. Now in this
              book we are coming upon the fact that some of the
              words were left in the Greek format after having been
              restranslated back into Coptic. So, it gets me to
              wondering how it is that the italics in the Bible came
              to be. I wonder if those words left in Greek was the
              way then to actually denote a mystery and in our day
              it was put into italics.

              I believe Shakespeare, as he travelled in the circle
              of Bacon, would most definitely have been one who
              worked on the King James. I really don't know how else
              it could be beings he was the man of his times as was
              Bacon. And I think they were intimately involved. The
              kicker for me are the key dates of Shakespeare's
              marriage and the death of Bacon. I can't figure out
              for the life of me what is hidden in there but I know
              something is. Everytime I find myself reading a
              scripture or something I wonder 'where or where is
              that Bacons death number, which scripture reveals a
              thing that is waiting to be discovered.

              And it is interesting in that Da Vinci also was around
              during that time period. I mean the fifteen hundreds
              was an incredibly wealthy spiritual resevour that is
              still being felt today.

              love,d

              > Dottie, you're gonna love this one. There was talk a
              > while back about Bacon, Shakespeare and the Kings
              > James Bible. In the forty-sixth Psalm, the 46th word
              > from the beginning is "shake"; and the 46th word
              > from
              > the end is "spear". In 1610, when the translation
              > work
              > was being done, Shakespeare was 46 years old. What
              > could it mean - aside from the possibility that's
              > it's
              > an improbable coincidence? The translation work was
              > group process; there were 54 translators divided
              > into
              > 6 groups or companies. They consulted with others,
              > one
              > could assume the leading poets, such as Shakespeare
              > and Ben Johnson. The King James Bible, though not
              > always completely accurate, is a wonderful poetic
              > work
              > of art. To what extent was Shakespeare involved?
              > Could
              > be a lot.
              > Frank
              >

              > __________________________________
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Steve Hale
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519. And Shakey died
                ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and you can keep
                getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting led down a blind
                alley. Whew. -S

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Stephen:
                  > You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519.
                  > And Shakey died
                  > ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and
                  > you can keep
                  > getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting
                  > led down a blind
                  > alley. Whew. -S

                  Hey Stephen, it's all good man. They were here in the
                  1500's and I find that really astounding. Sir Bacon
                  died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something to
                  do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman 28
                  years or so his senior. And my friend Frank has not
                  jumped on the bandwagon when it comes to the whole
                  Shakespeare/Bacon mystery that I had partaken of
                  earlier this year, so I really appreciate him looking
                  at the mystery of Sir Shakespeare being involved with
                  the King James version. And I think he would be on the
                  money its just that I can't get past them being the
                  same being yet. But i will be working on it. And it
                  requires an open hand which is not really your strong
                  point it seems. But then again we all have our
                  strenghts and our weaknesses.

                  And sometimes Stephen, you remind me of Lightsearcher
                  in the way you berate others for no reason at all
                  other than they have questions that you seem to think
                  are imbecilic. Well, unless you find this type of
                  conversing amusing. If so than I guess it will
                  continue.

                  Best,
                  Dottie

                  __________________________________
                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                    Ooops, Da Vinci's numbers come up to 16. oh man here we go again.
                    Frank, I think we should review the notes I brought earlier this year
                    as I put down a lot of information that really boggles the mind and
                    spoke to the '46' you just note. But this whole things does a spiral
                    like and .............hmmmm, I wonder if I have to look at it as if
                    from afar instead of zooming in on a thing......hmmmmm Kinda pulling
                    back nice and easy.........

                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 1, 2005
                      Okay Frank, here is one of my posts from before. It is a link from
                      December of last year. I didn't realize it denotes the date of 1611 as
                      the outing of the King James version. Very interesting numbers as it
                      does correspond with the stream of 1616 as the death: 11 as the twins
                      as well as the John 11:1 for the raising of Lazarus. Whew. anyhow, here
                      it is and it refers to the '46th'.

                      http://www.sirbacon.org/links/bible.html

                    • Steve Hale
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

                        > Stephen:
                        > > You're blathering, Dottie. Da Vinci died in 1519.
                        > > And Shakey died
                        > > ten years before Bacon! But keep asking Frank, and
                        > > you can keep
                        > > getting more confused; or better yet, keep getting
                        > > led down a blind
                        > > alley. Whew. -S
                        >
                        > Hey Stephen, it's all good man. They were here in the
                        > 1500's and I find that really astounding. Sir Bacon
                        > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something to
                        > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman 28
                        > years or so his senior. And my friend Frank has not
                        > jumped on the bandwagon when it comes to the whole
                        > Shakespeare/Bacon mystery that I had partaken of
                        > earlier this year, so I really appreciate him looking
                        > at the mystery of Sir Shakespeare being involved with
                        > the King James version. And I think he would be on the
                        > money its just that I can't get past them being the
                        > same being yet. But i will be working on it. And it
                        > requires an open hand which is not really your strong
                        > point it seems. But then again we all have our
                        > strenghts and our weaknesses.
                        >
                        > And sometimes Stephen, you remind me of Lightsearcher
                        > in the way you berate others for no reason at all
                        > other than they have questions that you seem to think
                        > are imbecilic. Well, unless you find this type of
                        > conversing amusing. If so than I guess it will
                        > continue.
                        >
                        > Best,
                        > Dottie

                        I wouldn't call it berating. And Bacon died in 1626, Shakespeare in
                        1616, and James in 1625. Now, a definite relationship between Bacon
                        and James can be found. Just look at their official portraits. And
                        Shakespeare was too much of a drunk to write inspired plays, but
                        enough of a drunk to receive these great works of inspired astral
                        travels through the annals of history. Now we know Bacon was a
                        magi; a practitioner of the black arts. An occultist he was. And
                        very much interested in being both influential and highly
                        comfortable in his own time. Who else but Bacon could be spurned
                        into obscurity by Queen Elizabeth, who could not understand this
                        man's love for Spain even as England was fighting Spain, and he
                        continually sought concessions with Spain. So, as long as she was
                        alive, he was trounced for his treasonist thinking and patriotic
                        feelings for Spain. Then, in 1603 she dies, and no sooner does
                        James the VI of Scotland, son of Mary Stuart, the half sister of
                        Elizabeth, who was held prisoner in the Tower of London for 19 years
                        until beheaded for treason, become James I of England by the order
                        of Robert Cecil, chancellor of the Crown, who was Francis Bacon's
                        cousin, then Francis becomes Sir Bacon, and is resurrected in order
                        to be a key member and confidante of the new king.

                        But it's a deeper mystery and pivotal chapter in English history
                        than most people suspect, and has been touched on here before; about
                        a year ago. Bacon was instrumental in creating a certain tumult in
                        English society, largely through the ideas running through
                        Shakespeare's plays, as well as his hand in having those fourteen
                        books removed from the Old Testament. These both had the effect of
                        greater dissent, discord, and a new feeling among people that maybe
                        the monarchy, and the anglican church, and the prevalent aristocracy
                        needed to be dissolved, or at least, a change was in order. Thus,
                        interest grew for settling the New World. Bacon's clever plan was
                        to create a schism that would see this happen, and particularly
                        because he saw this new world of America as the place where the
                        ideas of his visionary treatise, "The New Atlantis", could be made a
                        reality. And, as a magi, he new that the new world was populated
                        with the direct descendants of Atlantis, and that Atlantis had been
                        the place where a highly powerful, but ultimately destructive form
                        of germinal knowledge arose. He needed to know that his new
                        atlantis, the final act of his Novum Organum, would be realized at
                        some point in time. And it has, leaving his legacy stamped on
                        America forever.

                        Steve
                      • Frank Smith
                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                          Dottie, Bacon may have been involved in the King James
                          version of the Bible, but please forget about the
                          Baconian heresy, i.e., that he really wrote
                          Shakespeare's plays and poems:
                          "It comes down to this: Shakespeare could not make
                          himself a supreme man of letters without benefit of
                          something better than a free grammar school education.
                          And that he had nothing more than this seems evident.
                          There is no record of his going to the university. He
                          was married in his teens and, besides, where was the
                          money to come from? But it is nonsense to suppose that
                          high art needs high learning. Any peasant can teach
                          himself to write, and write well. Any peasant can, by
                          reading the appropriate books and by keeping his
                          senses alert, give the illusion of great knowledge of
                          the world. The plays of Shakespeare, through the
                          trickery of the artist, give the illusion that their
                          creator has travelled widely, practiced all the
                          learned professions, bent his supple knee in courts
                          domestic and foreign. The brilliant surface suggests
                          an erudition and an expeerience that need not, in
                          fact, be there: the artist does not have to be a
                          courtier, teveller or scholar, though it may be his
                          task to create such men out of his imagination. The
                          Baconians and the rest of the heretics are deluded
                          into thinking that a work of art is of the same order
                          as a work of scholarship: this play shows a knowledge
                          of the law, therefore the playwright must have studied
                          the law; that play is set in Upper Mongolia, therefore
                          the playwright must have travelled thither. There are
                          no baconians among practising literary artists, and
                          there never have been: they no too much about the
                          workings of the minds of professional writers..."
                          Anthony Burgess: "Shakespeare"
                          to be continued.
                          Frank

                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                            --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                            Sir Bacon
                            > died 1616 and these numbers coincide with something
                            > do with the marriage of Sir Shakespeare to a woman
                            > 28
                            > years or so his senior.

                            *8* years his senior.
                            Frank

                            __________________________________
                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                              I think it was 28 years but I shall check again. I
                              think I was also wrong on the death of Bacon. It's
                              been a while.

                              __________________________________
                              http://farechase.yahoo.com
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                                Hey Frank,

                                the 1616 date is actually Shakespeare's death that I
                                attributed to Lord Bacon. And, yes, you are right that
                                she was 8 years older. I think the 28 came from the
                                date they were married which was the 28th of November.

                                Well I have to say, I had never heard that Shakespeare
                                and Bacon were one until I had found that Bacon was
                                involved with the King James version of the bible. And
                                I don't know if I read it first or intuited it first.
                                I am wont to believe that I intuited it first and then
                                went and looked for the goods. That is the same way
                                that the Magdalene appeared in my search of the Sophia
                                mystery which I didn't know even existed.

                                Anyhow, I feel a bit tender inside and as I tend to go
                                in head first and with all fours I think I shall just
                                contemplate these things from afar. I find myself not
                                ready for a new mystery that has such angst around it
                                as the Magdalene did. I mean to knowingly go into
                                something where everyone already has difinitive views
                                and where insult punches get thrown left and right
                                seem not to be my cup of tea today.

                                I've done a lot of research on those two men and
                                inwardly they suggest one being although Dr. STeiner
                                did say that one being worked through the three of
                                them specifically, so that could be it. And I guess
                                we can know that this Being was of the Sophian nature
                                or so it appears to me. I've said it before and I
                                shall say it again, there is no way those two men
                                lived in such close quarters and did not know of one
                                another and did not work together in some fashion. The
                                works and words of both are intermingled and I can not
                                put it down to 'that was the way they spoke in those
                                days'. There seems to be a working relationship
                                between the two of them if they are indeed two. I am
                                of the mind at this point that they are indeed two but
                                closely linked. I think that is what all the
                                Rosecrucian imagery stands for in Bacons work: Twins.
                                And that would put Bacon as the thinker(Aristotle) and
                                Shakespeare as the feeler(Plato) although maybe with
                                the two together as one we find the Anthroposophia
                                working through her timeline. They both seemed to have
                                harkened unto Sophia and yet they did so in very
                                different yet the same outward manner.

                                love, d

                                __________________________________
                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                              • Frank Smith
                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                                  "...'A snapper-up of unconsidered trifles' - that is
                                  Autolycus in The Winter's Tale; it is also Shakespeare
                                  and, indeed, any writer of drama or narrative fiction.
                                  The writer needs a scrap of psycho-analytical
                                  terminology: he does not have to read the whole of
                                  Freud; he merely has to filch something from a
                                  paperback glossary or a learned man met on a bus. He
                                  needs to know somethjing about Madagasgar of Cipango,
                                  so he asks a sailor who has been there. You may know
                                  the fiction writer by his library, whose contents
                                  flatter neither the eye nor the owner's capacity for
                                  systematic reading. Instead of phalanges of rich
                                  uniform bindings, there are old racing guides,
                                  dog-eared astrological almanacs, comic periodicals.
                                  second-hand dictionaries, un-scholarly history books,
                                  notebooks full of odd facts, picked up in Lying-in
                                  hospitas or taxidermist's shops. When Shakespeare
                                  achieved a library, if he ever did, we can be sure it
                                  was not like Bacon's..." to be continued.

                                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/I3dslB/TM

                                  __________________________________
                                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                • Frank Smith
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                                    "What no amount of academic training can bestow on a
                                    potential writer is the gift of words. It can add to
                                    his vocabulary, as can a sojourn among Billingsgate
                                    porters or beatniks, but it cannot teach the
                                    fundamental skill of putting words together in new and
                                    surprising patterns which, miraculously, reflect some
                                    previously unguessed truth about life. Shakespeare's
                                    supreme power in the exploitation of his native tongue
                                    sprang from a natural endowment, but it could only be
                                    fostered by the use and observation and love of
                                    English, a subject not taught in schools."