Re: Where Nazism comes from

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
      "lightsearcher1" <lightsearcher1@y...> wrote:

      > You nutbag wackjob liberal anthroposophical
      > moonbats are out to lunch -- utterly.

      Dear Lightsearcher,

      I'd have to disagree. Now if you'd said "You nutbag wackjob
      liberal anthroposophical moonbats are out to lunch-udderly"-hey
      you might have something there. Are you saying that Radical
      Islam is THE coming global threat? I picked up Victor Mordecai's
      book on this subject in a church rummage sale years ago-I
      remember this was his premise. And are you also saying that
      Facism will arise in response to such a threat?

      If this is what you're saying then I would infer that the problem is
      that the liberal minded among us don't perceive the very real
      threat in the first place. That could be-we are a nation
      pre-occupied by the MGM Lion and the Bull and the Bear market.
      But my question goes back to the Christian Science Article that I
      posted a link for, I think from 2002. And I do remember when this
      article came out. Because I couldn't understand then, nor can I
      now, why the first Bush administration would resort to
      manufacturing evidence-why not just explain the threat if there
      really was one?

      So, I guess, and I'm guessing, so please correct me if I'm wrong,
      that the threat would not have appealed to enough of the
      population given the large percentage of liberals while infants
      dying on the floor ripped from their incubators did. So they
      lied-so what do you think about that? Do you think that's
      justified? The devil made them do it.? Do you think that was an
      exception? Do you think we've started down a slippery slope
      toward Facism?

      As a life-long conservative I think I have a pretty firm grasp on the
      difference between values and virtues and so yeah I can follow
      your anti-liberal rant but I don't see how you can have it both
      ways. It seems to me that you are describing a dynamic between
      liberalism and facism and saying that loose thinking like loose
      lips sinks ships. How is what you're saying different from
      Lucferic thought forms giving rise to Ahrimanic ones? And what
      is the alternative or the antidote in your mind?-Val
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
        holderlin wrote:

        "Before any of this goes any further, before more people are killed
        by U.S. and British black OPS using car bombs, lies, forgeries,
        because instead of sharing the globe, the U.S. undeservedly craves
        to have it all, even if plagues, bombs and nuclear devastation
        follow. We should get these current monsters out of the U.S.
        Whitehouse and cleanse our own house. That cleansing can start here
        with Lightsearcher....Lightsearcher wallows in the failed
        INtellectual Soul nausea that Ahriman whips up as fast food and dead
        intellect that comes tumbling out of the propaganda mouthpiece GWB.
        All of the media has eaten this rotten fruit and Lightsearcher, like
        Ann Coulter, ate the same horrific fruit. Ann is a vibrant example
        as is Rush of the Angel falling and karma falling into disorder
        unless humanity recovers its thinking and Anthros get off their
        cognitive butts..."

        Students walk out to protest war, recruiting

        http://www.startribune.com/dynamic/mobile_story.php?story=5704363

        James Walsh, Star Tribune
        November 3, 2005

        More than 1,000 students, many of them from 40 Twin Cities area high
        schools, protested today against the war in Iraq and military
        recruiters on campus.

        The crowd rallied at Coffman Memorial Union on the University of
        Minnesota campus before marching through campus, stopping traffic
        along Washington Avenue and ending up in front of the Army and Navy
        recruiting offices on Washington Avenue and Oak Street.

        University Police Greg Hestness estimated the crowd at about 1,000
        people. Protest organizer Ty Moore put the crowd closer to 1,500.
        Hundreds of people stood to the side as the students marched past,
        taking photographs or making cell phone calls to friends. Some
        applauded. A group of 25 to 30 counter-protesters across the street
        blared "Stars and Stripes Forever" from a pickup truck.

        After winding through campus, marchers strode down the center of
        Washington Avenue. While the group didn't have permission to block
        off streets, Hestness said, university police went ahead of the
        marchers to divert traffic for several blocks. Hestness said the
        event was peaceful.

        The walkout is part of a nationwide protest organized by Youth
        Against War and Racism. The Minnesota event includes the rally and
        march, followed by a teach-in.

        At Bloomington Kennedy, about 20 students walked out to join the
        protest. Most said they had excused absences; a couple said they
        didn't have excuses but were going anyway. Minneapolis South
        reported about 100 students participated.

        Kennedy Principal Ron Simmons said that today was the second day of
        end-of-quarter tests at Kennedy. Any student who walked out without
        permission would not be able to make up work they miss today and
        their grades would be affected, he said.

        Andrew O'Brien, 17, a Kennedy senior and one of the organizers of
        the school's walkout, was disappointed that more students weren't
        participating. He said the timing of the protest during the testing
        period was a problem. In addition, he said it's been difficult to
        get Kennedy students interested in the issue. Students are apathetic
        about politics in general and about the war specifically, he said.

        Last week, Moore and other supporters of the protest accused some
        schools of threatening students who walked out with failing grades.
        Most schools responded that they would follow their normal policies
        for absences: If students are excused by a parent, they will be
        allowed to make up work they miss.

        Moore said his group would mount a "pressure campaign" against
        schools if students are disciplined or are not allowed to make up
        work as a result of the walkout."

        James Walsh • 612-673-7428
      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
          In the past we understood the saying, Mommy's little helper...god
          knows what it applies to now in terms of household goods from hidden
          bottles of scotch, valium to things run on batteries...Then of
          course we could say Satan's little helper, but how confusing to
          those Jihad christian fundies who think we mean Satan...but what we
          need to say is Ahriman's little helpers....But I'm afraid you don't
          understand fully Ahriman's little helpers.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torquemada

          Do you vaguely understand now what we mean by Ahriman's little
          helpers?

          "The fact that one of the CIA's most important secret prisons is
          housed in a former Soviet-era "compound" (read: gulag) is just one
          of those little dry jokes that Satan likes to indulge in from time
          to time."

          http://www.billmon.org/

          "What I didn't suspect -- even in my worst fits of post-9/11
          depression -- was that we might get both. Maybe we won't, at least
          not in the apocalyptic terms I'm using here. But today's big story
          in the Washington Post, about the CIA's "mini-archipelago," is a
          fairly grim reminder of where the path of dirty war might eventually
          lead, if not for the legal and political and cultural constraints
          that the likes of John Yoo and David Addington have tried to sweep
          away -- just as Iraq is a warning of what could happen if the
          Pentagon continues to be used as an instrument of "regime change"
          throughout the Middle East.

          "The fact that one of the CIA's most important secret prisons is
          housed in a former Soviet-era "compound" (read: gulag) is just one
          of those little dry jokes that Satan likes to indulge in from time
          to time. I think we can better understand now the attraction
          the "new" Europe holds for the neocons. But what they like best
          about the "new" Europe is what the Soviets liked best about
          the "old" Warsaw Pact: automatic, mindless subservience. Zbigniew
          Brzezinski once accused the Cheney administration of treating our
          NATO allies as if they were Warsaw Pact satellites. Well, these guys
          are the real deal."
        • holderlin66
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
            http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/110205Q.shtml

            " I don't know about the world, but certainly I can't wait any
            longer to end this war or to impeach this president. One more death,
            American or Iraqi, is too many.

            Actually, what I said is not true. We do know something about
            the world. We know that polls that were done last year were unable
            to find another country on the planet that would have elected Bush
            or even made it close enough for him to steal.

            Even in this country, we know that African Americans and Latino
            Americans and Jewish Americans and Female Americans and Unionized
            Americans and Urban Americans and Non-Military Americans and Non-
            Religious Americans voted against him. And we know that the
            Christian white guys, not to mention vets and military families, are
            coming around. Just look at how Harry Reid stood up yesterday and
            announced the birth of an opposition party in the United States
            Senate. George W. Bush is becoming a uniter, not a divider, after
            all. It's just that he's uniting the country against himself.

            What else do we know about the world? We know that Argentina is
            planning a major protest for Bush's visit. We know that the Prime
            Minister of Italy is having to oppose the war in hopes of getting re-
            elected, even though he owns 80 percent of his country's media. We
            know that the British Ministry of Defense recently found that 82
            percent of Iraqis want US troops to stop liberating them right away.

            The Pew Research Center released data in June on attitudes
            around the world toward Bush and the United States. The findings
            were not pretty.

            In every nation surveyed, more disapproved than approved of
            Bush's so-called re-election. In most countries, 60 or 70 percent or
            more disapproved.

            When asked whether US foreign policy considers others'
            interests, 67 percent of US citizens said yes, but in most countries
            only around 20 percent or less said yes.

            Asked which nations they think of favorably, most Europeans
            ranked China above the United States.

            During the course of Bush's occupation of the White House, the
            percentage of Brits who approve of the US government's actions has
            dropped from 83 percent to 55. Among Canadians, approval has dropped
            from 71 to 59; among Germans, from 78 to 41; Indonesians, 75 to 38;
            Turks, 52 to 23.

            What is the world so upset about?

            Well, it's hard to speak for the world, but we do know that most
            of the world never believed the lies that launched the war and never
            supported the war. It's not that the world is heartless. Other
            nations expressed great sympathy on September 11, 2001, and
            thereafter. It's more that the world is not stupid. People just
            never believed the hype.

            If anyone did believe the hype, it was a group of Americans that
            included the US Congress. Certainly Bush and his cronies did not
            themselves believe the lies they were peddling. Their own top
            experts told them that various claims were not credible, and they
            went on national television and stated them as fact again and again.

            The International Atomic Energy Agency had told them there was
            no indication Iraq had the ability to develop nuclear weapons. The
            CIA had told them the forged documents re alleged attempts to
            purchase uranium were obvious forgeries. The Energy Department had
            told them the aluminum tubes were not of a type that could be used
            to develop nuclear weapons. Hussein Kamel, whom they repeatedly
            cited as a source, had told them that all WMDs had been destroyed.
            The inspections verified this. The Germans told them that their
            source, named "Curveball," was "out of control" and "a waste of
            time." The Czechs had told them there was no Iraq-Al Qaeda meeting.

            They knew they were lying. The world told them. We told them.
            Courageous members of the US Congress told them.

            One of the Congress Members who shouted it the loudest was
            Dennis Kucinich. He has now introduced a Resolution of Inquiry into
            the White House Iraq Group. This was the group, led by Rove and
            Libby, that was tasked with selling the public the war. The
            Resolution is H Res 505, and it will come to a vote in committee in
            about 10 days. The time to ask your Representative to Co-Sponsor it
            is now.

            You know, back when talk of impeaching Clinton was the only
            story on the news, week after week, 36 percent of Americans favored
            impeachment proceedings, and 26 percent favored actual impeachment.
            A few weeks ago, before the Libby indictment, a poll commissioned by
            After Downing Street and conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs found
            that 50 percent of Americans want Bush impeached if he lied about
            the war. If we shout that loudly enough, it will climb even higher.

            We owe it to the world to do so"

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4401670.stm

              More here on the Paris rioting and some links to background
              articles. Also in the BBC news today-the guards at the Summit
              have become ill-either bad water or bad lasagne.-Val