Jihad, me arse/Political Paul

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      + or - 1,000 young yahoos having a riotous time in Paris,eh?...and
      this has some kind of spiritual significance? That kind of nasty
      stuff, i.e. beating up on the sort of folks who aren't too good in a
      punch-up is standard punk behavior...it's not particular to Islam or
      any other group. Read the accounts of urban mayhem from history...my
      people had a good go at it in the New York Civil War riots...the
      Blacks in Watts...the young Parisians during their revolution...and so on.

      1,000, huh? That gets put down in no time at all by a company of
      French Paras...no, make that a platoon...and the platoon would have,
      of course, young blacks and Moslems in its make-up.

      After all those aspersions cast on the press (media) by Steiner you'd
      think Lightsearcher, Sister Jo, et. al. would stop trying to support
      their bone-headed ideologies with media snippets...any moment now,
      Ould Smith is going to direct you to the NY Times, eh?

      Still, neither of the above can claim the Grand Stupidity Award for
      these latest postings...The current reigning champion provided us with:

      "For Paul the enemy was not fallen angels but 'sovereignities' which
      are hostile to humanity. He was talking about Roman tyrants and an
      uncaring imperial bureaucracy. He was talking about politics".

      Well, maybe Anthroposphy Tomorrow...but it's dumb shit today.
    • Frank Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Gaelman, rising from his prone position at the Roman
        altar, wrote:

        > Well, maybe Anthroposphy Tomorrow...but it's dumb
        > shit today.

        Congratulations, an inspired quip.

        Frank

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          Gaelman;

          Considering that one of the hot topics, that directed us to one of
          our Australian Anthros, the quotes below had to do with an insight
          from someone with half the experience in these things than almost
          anybody on this list. It is interesting to see what they have to
          say. As to what you have to say, first Gaelman you might need to get
          your head on straight and second get off your knees with Mother
          Mary, save when Paul's "Long and Winding Road" plays...

          I have to comment, aside from not knowing who said what and where
          links go, because you are basically one of the Catholic dolts who
          hasn't grasped what all of us had as a question. Mary M...Mother
          Mary and Sophia....and now, since those who are not asleep can look
          at these three Mothers of the Sentient/Intellectual and
          Consciousness Soul layers and diagnose them...We can clearly
          diagnose the Intellectual Soul's pacifier that appeals to Mother
          Mary to hide the failures of A) there Catholic boy corrupt sentient
          soul abuse of children in their charge...B) There drooling and
          hiding behind MARY mother of Jesus in order to continue their
          intellectual hypocrisy...Their white washed attempts to stay clear
          of the depth of Steiner's contributions and still cling to the dead
          image of Mary instead of the living image.

          Sure...I see how the sweetness of Mary Mother of Jesus can soothe
          the bitter doubts raging in the Intellectual Soul, although I find
          only Paul's song "Long and Winding Road" soothes me when I feel the
          rips of Ahriman's Fenrir teeth into the substance of the pool of my
          Common Sense, of my humanity, of humanities Geneva Convention of
          human rules of conduct that the Church and our faith has failed
          almost as badly as the Michael School with a lack of cognitive
          analysis. To restore the well of faith in things that disturb
          Catholics most Catholics will shout, "We cannot know these things we
          must have faith" Oh yes the heck we can't know these things! And
          that is the Intellectual Soul's hypocrisy that uses its own lazy,
          thumb sucking attitude to avoid approaching the depth of Steiner
          head on.

          And Gaelman as far as lint clinging to Mary's skirts and constantly
          withdrawing from the frontline of Spiritual Science, you represent
          the limpest noodle of INtellectual sweet nothingness. At least
          LightSearcher has a biting sense of humor but is in doubly hot water
          in that his mental cognitive forces have been darkened by the events
          he realizes has to do with 869 and the split of the Angels.

          Fence sitters? Fence sitters? I can only hope that this is a case of
          fence sitters. But not, not in the case of Ann Coulter or Rush
          Limbaugh or Cheney or Rove or GWB...and on and on and on. If you
          choose to think so twistedly and confound the tangle of human karma
          with such deceptions locked in the soul depths, where do you think
          this will lead? But the article indicated below did not come from
          Bradford, it was written by some normal researcher who has never
          heard of Steiner or Anthroposophia.

          gaelman wrote:

          Still, neither of the above can claim the Grand Stupidity Award for
          these latest postings...The current reigning champion provided us
          with:

          "For Paul the enemy was not fallen angels but 'sovereignities' which
          are hostile to humanity. He was talking about Roman tyrants and an
          uncaring imperial bureaucracy. He was talking about politics".

          Well, maybe Anthroposphy Tomorrow...but it's dumb shit today.

          "Saint Paul spoke of the ''wiles of the devil," but his defining
          metaphor for evil was systemic, not personal. ''For we are not
          contending against flesh and blood," he wrote, ''but against the
          principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this
          present darkness." For Paul, the enemy was not fallen angels,
          but ''sovereignties" which are hostile to humanity. He was talking
          about Roman tyrants and an uncaring imperial bureaucracy. He was
          talking about politics."
        • lightsearcher1
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
            --- Colorful Gaelman wrote:

            > + or - 1,000 young yahoos having a riotous
            > time in Paris,eh?...and this has some kind
            > of spiritual significance?

            I know...this is no big deal even though it
            continues -- and escalates -- day by day.

            btw, everything has "spiritual significance"

            In Paris today you are seeing the in miniature
            the course of the next 20 years in Europe.

            . . . . . . . . . . .

            WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2005

            Violence Intensifies in Suburbs of Paris
            by Jamey Keaten, Associated Press Writer

            AULNAY-SOUS-BOIS, France

            Rioting youths shot at police and firefighters
            Thursday after burning car dealerships and
            public buses and hurling rocks at commuter trains.

            France's government faced growing pressure to
            curb the violence, fueled by anger over poor
            conditions in suburban Paris housing projects.

            Rampaging for an eighth day, youths ignored
            an appeal for calm from French President Jacques
            Chirac, whose government worked feverishly to
            fend off a political crisis amid criticism that
            it has ignored problems in suburbs heavily
            populated by first- and second-generation
            North African and Muslim immigrants.

            http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/03/D8DL2HH0B.html

            . . . . . . . . . . .

            Like a fair journalist, the writer presents
            both sides of the story below.

            The question is,

            "WHICH OF THESE STATEMENTS ACCORDS MORE
            CLOSELY WITH ON-THE-GROUND ACTUALTIES?" --

            Right-wing French lawmaker Philippe
            de Villiers, who has said he wants
            to "stop the Islamization of France,"
            told RTL radio that the problem stemmed