Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Heralding seven Raphael sheaths

    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 1, 2005
      Well, what is it that you are specifically looking for
      X? What would it mean to find it, how does it serve?

      p.s. Maybe if you go to a book store or library and
      check out some Da Vinci paintings on the Baptism of
      Christ you might see the other angel. And
      interestingly enought, yesterday I also saw for the
      first time the 'moon' in the breast of Mary who is
      being told by the Angel Gabriel of the announcement.

      I wonder if the moon of Gabriel working through the
      Mary's and the Raphael working through the John has a
      significance? And then of course we have Michael
      working through and with the Christ. So, we have three
      Archangels at the Turning Point of Time and then we
      have three Mary's at the Turning point of time as well
      as three men at the Turning Point of Time.

      And all bringing forth two beings: Christ and
      Anthroposophia. So, do we have the Raphael with
      John/Lazarus and the Gabriel with Mary/Sophia and
      Michael with Jesus/Christ?

      Oh my thoughts on this sunny sunny day,

      --- adm_anthroposophia <anthroposophia@...>

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 70 of 70 , Dec 2, 2005
        > X to Stephen:
        > > I think he would rock and roll the earth. Being
        > the Herald of the
        > > cause of spiritual science
        > itself..Hmmmmnn..Remembering a quote
        > from
        > > Robert Powell wherin he says that "Next Novalis
        > incarnation" wil be
        > an
        > > incarnation wherin he will step by step realise
        > his full potential.
        > > And with this step by step realisation he triggers
        > the awaking of
        > the Anthroposophical Society.

        Hey X,

        I think, I think that sometimes an error can ocurr if
        one forgets to bring the Sophia in the story. Not that
        you have, I am just noting that everyone is stuck on
        it being Novalis' incarnation but it seems to me that
        the full potention will be the Androgynous being way
        of living life. The two united as one.

        Looking at the Zarathustra being I think we can take
        in Mr. Prokofieff's words about, or maybe they were
        Bock's I can not recall at this second, that this
        lineage of Zarathustra was the perfect body of the
        lineage of the Jews. Now, this perfect body was given
        up for that of Jesus. Now, isn't that interesting. I
        mean here the Jews work so hard to create this perfect
        circumstance and then Zarathustra gives it up. Do you
        remember reading this in the Novalis book?

        So, I am thinking that when the Twins unite, I mean I
        can only think of it on those terms, unless one wants
        to say that this happens to the Mary and Novalis
        seperately, and they each have their own path and then
        there is no final reunion of Adam and Eve as before
        the split from a birthly incarnational level. Follow
        me? I mean can it be they follow two distinct paths
        and are each led to rise to the other within and then
        this is the birth of the opposites in a way?

        And a funny thing I saw a while back and it was a
        picture of Jesus on the coffin with a man inside, and
        he grabbed the hand of the Magdalene and the hand of
        John the Baptist and lifted them up. Now, I thought
        the man was Lazarus in the coffin and that we had the
        raising of the Magdalene being shown as well with John
        in the Consciousness Soul, which in truth is actually
        an ocurrence none the less, however it led me to
        Adam/Eve being in that grave. Something about
        Zarathustra and, well I can't hold it and I have to
        see if I can find the inspiration for it again.

        I mean Zarathustra is the Gold Star, the Princess
        Star.

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com