Where Nazism comes from

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
      You nutbag wackjob liberal anthroposophical
      moonbats are out to lunch -- utterly.

      You have nothing to do but carp on
      Bushitlerovespongebobsqurepants all fu_king
      day when the real story is right in fu_king front of you.

      European society is within a few short years of
      an Islamic convulsion. Yet Europe will welcome
      Nazism again before they will let that happen.

      From where does Nazism -- and from
      where will the New Nazism -- come?

      That terrible phenomenon comes -- and will come
      again -- as a natural "fierce and fearful reaction" to
      the dissolution of society arising out of the irrespon-
      sible (dare I say "wanton") misuse of liberties & freedoms.

      Liberal as_holes are always screaming, "Freedom,"
      but never do they preach Responsibility.

      Like the late good Senator Moynihan said when asked
      on a Sunday morning program, "Do you fear a coming
      dissolution of American society arising out of the
      disappearance of morals and responsible conduct?

      He said, "NO, that is not what I fear. Do you know
      what I fear? The enforced lock-down of liberties
      which will be freely and willfully DEMANDED by the
      common people in the face of the complete
      dissolution of sociey which they will see coming
      but will not permit to happen."

      NAZISM IS THE INEXORABLE
      KARMA OF WACKJOB LIBERALISM

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?E14D2141C

      Following is the kind of shit for which boundary-less
      "everything is equal to everything else" liberalism is
      responsible -- and you utopian liberals will be "the root
      cause" -- liberals just love to talk about "root causes" -- of
      the new Nazism which will arise as the inexorable REACTION
      to this kind of shit on the streets:

      > Over the past four nights, the young umma
      > in the Saint Denis "Little Mecca" area of Paris
      > have given themselves Islamic/multicultural
      > license to violently flout the law of the Western
      > nation that has long accommodated their refusal
      > to integrate into its society.

      It's late at night so if the following links "break,"
      pleas reassemble them on your own:

      = = = = = = = = =

      The following is happening right now.

      Please notice the subnote of loosely veiled sympathy for
      the criminals; how the word "Islam" must not be uttered
      in the story, how what they call "immigrants" are NO SUCH
      THING if they cannot live in a way to WELCOME the culture
      into which they were WELCOMED when they came there of
      their own fu_king choice --

      Firefighters intervened around 40 times on Friday night in the northeastern suburb of
      Clichy-sous-Bois where many of the 28,000 residents are immigrants, mainly from Africa,
      police and fire officers said. Unidentified youths fired a shot at police but no one was hurt,
      police said. A police trade union called for help from the army to support police officers.

      "There's a civil war underway in Clichy-Sous-Bois at the moment," Michel Thooris, an
      official of police trade union Action Police CFTC, said. "We can no longer withstand this
      situation on our own. My colleagues neither have the equipment nor the practical or
      theoretical training for street fighting," he said.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051031/wl_nm/france_riots_dc_1

      = = = = = = = = =

      FROM MARCH 2005

      Repeatedly, peaceful demonstrators were attacked by bands of black and Arab youths--
      about 1,000 in all, according to police estimates.

      The eyewitness accounts of victims, teachers, and most interestingly the attackers
      themselves gathered by the left-wing daily Le Monde confirm the motivation: racism.

      Some of the attackers openly expressed their hatred of "little French people." One 18-
      year-old named Heikel, a dual citizen of France and Tunisia, was proud of his actions.

      He explained that he had joined in just to "beat people up," especially "little Frenchmen
      who look like victims." He added with a satisfied smile that he had "a pleasant memory" of
      repeatedly kicking a student, already defenseless on the ground.

      Another attacker explained the violence by saying that "little whites" don't know how to
      fight and "are afraid because they are cowards." Rachid, an Arab attacker, added that even
      an Arab can be considered a "little white" if he "has a French mindset." The general
      sentiment was a desire to "take revenge on whites."

      Sometimes petty theft appeared to be the initial motivation. One or two bullies would
      approach a student and ask for money or a cell phone. Even if the victim complied right
      away, they would start beating him or her.

      A striking account was provided by Luc Colpart, a history and geography teacher and
      member of the far-left union SUD. Colpart said the scenes of violence were so disturbing
      that he could not sleep for days. He saw students being beaten or pulled by the hair.

      He stressed that assailants who stole cell phones smashed them in front of their victims:
      "It was a game. Hatred and fun."

      http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/005655.php

      = = = = = = = = =
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
        Misperception makes for strange bedfellows.

        http://www.lewrockwell.com/kantor/kantor84.html

        "While speaking with Ryan McMaken about his important essay on anti-
        bourgeois and anti-liberal themes in Westerns, it occurred to me
        that his libertarian critics display an ironic interpretive error.
        As Ryan commented:

        write that the portrayal of railroads and banks in Westerns as bad
        guys is really a commentary on corporatism and not on capitalism.
        Since government was so much involved with banks and railroads in
        real life, they say, the anti-business sentiment is really anti-
        government…I'm sympathetic to this point of view since it's the one
        I started with when I began working on this project. The problem
        with this theory though is that it is not reflected in the films and
        is nothing more than libertarian wishful thinking.

        "That's Strauss!" I said.

        In Persecution and the Art of Writing, the political philosopher Leo
        Strauss – whose students at the University of Chicago included Allan
        Bloom and Paul Wolfowitz – claims certain texts have exoteric
        (public) messages that conceal esoteric teachings, "hidden treasures
        which disclose themselves only after very long, never easy, but
        always pleasant work." The political contexts for esoteric writings
        are tyrannical:

        Exoteric literature presupposes that there are basic truths which
        would not be pronounced in public by any decent man, because they
        would do harm to many people who, having been hurt, would naturally
        be inclined to hurt in turn him who pronounces the unpleasant
        truths. It presupposes, in other words, that freedom of inquiry, and
        of publication of all results of inquiry, is not guaranteed as a
        basic right. This literature is then essentially related to a
        society that is not liberal.

        Thus, "The exoteric teaching was needed for protecting philosophy.
        It was the armor in which philosophy had to appear." Strauss
        examines exoteric armor in thinkers such as Plato, Maimonides, and
        Machiavelli.

        The exoteric-esoteric distinction isn't an intellectual fiction. As
        Shadia Drury (no Strauss enthusiast) notes about Maimonides in Leo
        Strauss and the American Right:

        Strauss is quite right to point to the esoteric nature of
        Maimonides's writing. Maimonides himself calls attention to the
        secretive nature of his work. In the introduction to The Guide of
        the Perplexed, he warns his readers that his book is filled with
        hints, equivocations, and even contradictions; he insists that
        nothing in it is haphazard, and all of his diction is chosen
        with "great exactness and exceeding precision."

        Bradford comments;

        What a case for study is the fall of Lightsearcher. He continues to
        struggle in the tar pits as he sinks in the mire of his own and his
        GOP delusions. He has never had the Knightly courage to admit that
        the insane human he has backed, GWB and Cheney and Rove are the very
        monsters who have stepped into America in order to implode America
        from within. OH I know it is useless to bicker or respond to
        Lightsearcher, even as much as I have enjoyed his basic humor on
        many themes. He enjoys dropping his little smoke bombs into Anthro
        bee hives.

        Which is very different than the real point. The point is that by
        sticking our troops illegally in Iraq, and defying the Geneva
        Convention on torture we have stirred up a hornets nest. Generally,
        without cognitive grasp, whole different sets of people live
        together without conflicts. I was in Iraq and enjoyed the warm human
        company of those I met everywhere from Basra, Babylon, Palmira etc,
        etc... wonderful people until the American West went in and poisoned
        them.

        It is also interesting...listening to one of my favorite, favorite
        songs, "Waltzing Mathilda"...and watching the nuclear nightmare,
        starring Fred Astaire and Gregory Peck..."On the Beach"
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053137/
        There from the Land Down Under, comes this note of incredible
        insight brought home to us again that in 869 a strong division in
        the Angelic Community ripped apart Earthly ordering of Karma. Angels
        that would be prone, because they are engaged with the nurturing of
        their charges, their Sun blessed, Sun seeded harvest of I AM's, the
        Angels were torn. Some would have to follow their human charges into
        the lairs of Ahrimanic forces and fail to grasp the Michael
        Intelligence, and fail to think clearly enough to reorder their
        karma. It is a wonderful, incredibly two part lecture that was given
        in the Land Down Under and outlines with Anthro clarity the
        Mothering of the sentient soul; the mothering of the intellectual
        soul; and the mothering of the Consciousness Soul.

        A very, very, very, great deal of effort and thought organized and
        made clear the Three MOthers, the world of the Mothers, Goethe's
        realm of the Mothers. What mothers? Well the Intellectual Soul has
        the Mary, one of the Mothers of Jesus...which is where Christ, from
        the Cross even tells John, this is your new MOther. But the Catholic
        intellects, the Jesuit intellects, the Intellectual Soul that is
        prone to Ahrimanic deceptions is also prone to getting a spiriutal
        cognitive hold over their Faith and their Rosaries. Mother Mary and
        the many images of the former Madonna may have been just the butter
        that was needed to load guilt instead of cognition into the poor
        failed thinking field of the Catholics.

        What we can view in Lightsearcher is a person, very close to us
        really, who has embraced a thinking that is laced with obvious
        cognitive and Ahrimanic deceptions. Lightsearcher continues his
        downward spiral with the stubborn and arrogant Cheney/Caiaphas and
        reveals his support for all the deceptions that Cheney/GWB are
        murdering humanity with...Murdering humanity with lie upon lie, upon
        lie and Lightsearcher has eaten the poison apple...His Angel is
        going to follow him into the split of disordered karma as the Sun
        Angels were split in the horrific 869 occult catastrophe.

        Here we are with Cheney in fully founded and proven Caiaphas mode,
        using Plague and nuclear threats to restart the forces that produced
        the cold war. Russia, China, standing with IRAN and the U.S.
        illegally starting to invade Syria and building up another lie feast
        for the invasion of IRAN, all for the sake of the Cheney theme of He
        who controls the spice[OIL] controls the universe. And the human
        being in this Intellectual Soul is tossed like a cork in high seas
        and the media is used as delusion under the Corporate whoredom
        taking place before our very eyes.

        Before any of this goes any further, before more people are killed
        by U.S. and British black OPS using car bombs, lies, forgeries,
        because instead of sharing the globe, the U.S. undeservedly craves
        to have it all, even if plagues, bombs and nuclear devastation
        follow. We should get these current monsters out of the U.S.
        Whitehouse and cleanse our own house. That cleansing can start here
        with Lightsearcher. Lightsearcher is a failed knight in the service
        of anything noble due to his cowardice and arrogant pride. The pity
        is that his angel did seek Anthroposophy and Waldorf Education.
        Lightsearcher wallows in the failed INtellectual Soul nausea that
        Ahriman whips up as fast food and dead intellect that comes tumbling
        out of the propaganda mouthpiece GWB. All of the media has eaten
        this rotten fruit and Lightsearcher, like Ann Coulter, ate the same
        horrific fruit. Ann is a vibrant example as is Rush of the Angel
        falling and karma falling into disorder unless humanity recovers its
        thinking and Anthros get off their cognitive butts.

        Yes it is nice to dismiss Lightsearcher, using the origin of Leo
        Strauss and what is esoteric insight and what is exoteric insight
        coming out of Weimar in 1933. How this Platonic illness drifted West
        to Chicago where I was born...is all very interesting but sad. It is
        sad to know that you can look directly at the essay and two part
        lecture offered by our friends down under and feel the exact mood
        of "On the Beach". The failure of humanity. The failure of
        humanity. And currently the failure of the Michael School.

        Lightsearcher's disorder, almost stubbornly drunk on the Armageddon
        Kool-Aid of propaganda that directly connects to Weimar, Goethe and
        Steiner and how history has denied the Spirit itself by denying the
        potent impact into the hornets nest that Steiner brought with his
        Spiritual Science. And you see the cheap imitation where GWB and
        Cheney go into the middle east to steal the OIL and stir up the
        hornet's nests until Lightsearcher cannot trace where anything he is
        feeling is coming from. Sad, very sad.

        The Kool-AID that everyone has drunk is truly a toxic Ahrimanic
        drink and it can be traced with clarity, standing clarity in how
        specific examples, Ann Coulter, LightSearcher, StarMan, GWB, Cheney,
        Rush and whole hosts of Trailer Park freaks and Tom Delay's of the
        world, are all drunk on the toxic Kool-Aid of Ahrimanic deceptions.
        The navigation of the soul, the magnetic, astral navigation that
        throws off birds when migrating, has thrown off the Angels of these
        souls from their homes in the SUN.

        You want to know where the Matrix Series gets its ideas of Ahrimanic
        Angels supervising a fully manufactured electronic maya? Firstly you
        would have to understand the question I just asked. Anthros who
        can't undestand that question, also cannot fully fathom the event
        that is outlined in the Matrix series and how the Ahrimanic Angels
        finally took over the human mission of humanity. And in there, in
        this, is a tale told by our recent Anthrosophia lectures from down
        under. Research that is very, very well wrought but impossible for
        those whose Angels have drunk the Kool-Aid.
      • isenhart7
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
          "lightsearcher1" <lightsearcher1@y...> wrote:

          > You nutbag wackjob liberal anthroposophical
          > moonbats are out to lunch -- utterly.

          Dear Lightsearcher,

          I'd have to disagree. Now if you'd said "You nutbag wackjob
          liberal anthroposophical moonbats are out to lunch-udderly"-hey
          you might have something there. Are you saying that Radical
          Islam is THE coming global threat? I picked up Victor Mordecai's
          book on this subject in a church rummage sale years ago-I
          remember this was his premise. And are you also saying that
          Facism will arise in response to such a threat?

          If this is what you're saying then I would infer that the problem is
          that the liberal minded among us don't perceive the very real
          threat in the first place. That could be-we are a nation
          pre-occupied by the MGM Lion and the Bull and the Bear market.
          But my question goes back to the Christian Science Article that I
          posted a link for, I think from 2002. And I do remember when this
          article came out. Because I couldn't understand then, nor can I
          now, why the first Bush administration would resort to
          manufacturing evidence-why not just explain the threat if there
          really was one?

          So, I guess, and I'm guessing, so please correct me if I'm wrong,
          that the threat would not have appealed to enough of the
          population given the large percentage of liberals while infants
          dying on the floor ripped from their incubators did. So they
          lied-so what do you think about that? Do you think that's
          justified? The devil made them do it.? Do you think that was an
          exception? Do you think we've started down a slippery slope
          toward Facism?

          As a life-long conservative I think I have a pretty firm grasp on the
          difference between values and virtues and so yeah I can follow
          your anti-liberal rant but I don't see how you can have it both
          ways. It seems to me that you are describing a dynamic between
          liberalism and facism and saying that loose thinking like loose
          lips sinks ships. How is what you're saying different from
          Lucferic thought forms giving rise to Ahrimanic ones? And what
          is the alternative or the antidote in your mind?-Val
        • holderlin66
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
            holderlin wrote:

            "Before any of this goes any further, before more people are killed
            by U.S. and British black OPS using car bombs, lies, forgeries,
            because instead of sharing the globe, the U.S. undeservedly craves
            to have it all, even if plagues, bombs and nuclear devastation
            follow. We should get these current monsters out of the U.S.
            Whitehouse and cleanse our own house. That cleansing can start here
            with Lightsearcher....Lightsearcher wallows in the failed
            INtellectual Soul nausea that Ahriman whips up as fast food and dead
            intellect that comes tumbling out of the propaganda mouthpiece GWB.
            All of the media has eaten this rotten fruit and Lightsearcher, like
            Ann Coulter, ate the same horrific fruit. Ann is a vibrant example
            as is Rush of the Angel falling and karma falling into disorder
            unless humanity recovers its thinking and Anthros get off their
            cognitive butts..."

            Students walk out to protest war, recruiting

            http://www.startribune.com/dynamic/mobile_story.php?story=5704363

            James Walsh, Star Tribune
            November 3, 2005

            More than 1,000 students, many of them from 40 Twin Cities area high
            schools, protested today against the war in Iraq and military
            recruiters on campus.

            The crowd rallied at Coffman Memorial Union on the University of
            Minnesota campus before marching through campus, stopping traffic
            along Washington Avenue and ending up in front of the Army and Navy
            recruiting offices on Washington Avenue and Oak Street.

            University Police Greg Hestness estimated the crowd at about 1,000
            people. Protest organizer Ty Moore put the crowd closer to 1,500.
            Hundreds of people stood to the side as the students marched past,
            taking photographs or making cell phone calls to friends. Some
            applauded. A group of 25 to 30 counter-protesters across the street
            blared "Stars and Stripes Forever" from a pickup truck.

            After winding through campus, marchers strode down the center of
            Washington Avenue. While the group didn't have permission to block
            off streets, Hestness said, university police went ahead of the
            marchers to divert traffic for several blocks. Hestness said the
            event was peaceful.

            The walkout is part of a nationwide protest organized by Youth
            Against War and Racism. The Minnesota event includes the rally and
            march, followed by a teach-in.

            At Bloomington Kennedy, about 20 students walked out to join the
            protest. Most said they had excused absences; a couple said they
            didn't have excuses but were going anyway. Minneapolis South
            reported about 100 students participated.

            Kennedy Principal Ron Simmons said that today was the second day of
            end-of-quarter tests at Kennedy. Any student who walked out without
            permission would not be able to make up work they miss today and
            their grades would be affected, he said.

            Andrew O'Brien, 17, a Kennedy senior and one of the organizers of
            the school's walkout, was disappointed that more students weren't
            participating. He said the timing of the protest during the testing
            period was a problem. In addition, he said it's been difficult to
            get Kennedy students interested in the issue. Students are apathetic
            about politics in general and about the war specifically, he said.

            Last week, Moore and other supporters of the protest accused some
            schools of threatening students who walked out with failing grades.
            Most schools responded that they would follow their normal policies
            for absences: If students are excused by a parent, they will be
            allowed to make up work they miss.

            Moore said his group would mount a "pressure campaign" against
            schools if students are disciplined or are not allowed to make up
            work as a result of the walkout."

            James Walsh • 612-673-7428
          • holderlin66
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
              In the past we understood the saying, Mommy's little helper...god
              knows what it applies to now in terms of household goods from hidden
              bottles of scotch, valium to things run on batteries...Then of
              course we could say Satan's little helper, but how confusing to
              those Jihad christian fundies who think we mean Satan...but what we
              need to say is Ahriman's little helpers....But I'm afraid you don't
              understand fully Ahriman's little helpers.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torquemada

              Do you vaguely understand now what we mean by Ahriman's little
              helpers?

              "The fact that one of the CIA's most important secret prisons is
              housed in a former Soviet-era "compound" (read: gulag) is just one
              of those little dry jokes that Satan likes to indulge in from time
              to time."

              http://www.billmon.org/

              "What I didn't suspect -- even in my worst fits of post-9/11
              depression -- was that we might get both. Maybe we won't, at least
              not in the apocalyptic terms I'm using here. But today's big story
              in the Washington Post, about the CIA's "mini-archipelago," is a
              fairly grim reminder of where the path of dirty war might eventually
              lead, if not for the legal and political and cultural constraints
              that the likes of John Yoo and David Addington have tried to sweep
              away -- just as Iraq is a warning of what could happen if the
              Pentagon continues to be used as an instrument of "regime change"
              throughout the Middle East.

              "The fact that one of the CIA's most important secret prisons is
              housed in a former Soviet-era "compound" (read: gulag) is just one
              of those little dry jokes that Satan likes to indulge in from time
              to time. I think we can better understand now the attraction
              the "new" Europe holds for the neocons. But what they like best
              about the "new" Europe is what the Soviets liked best about
              the "old" Warsaw Pact: automatic, mindless subservience. Zbigniew
              Brzezinski once accused the Cheney administration of treating our
              NATO allies as if they were Warsaw Pact satellites. Well, these guys
              are the real deal."
            • holderlin66
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
                http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/110205Q.shtml

                " I don't know about the world, but certainly I can't wait any
                longer to end this war or to impeach this president. One more death,
                American or Iraqi, is too many.

                Actually, what I said is not true. We do know something about
                the world. We know that polls that were done last year were unable
                to find another country on the planet that would have elected Bush
                or even made it close enough for him to steal.

                Even in this country, we know that African Americans and Latino
                Americans and Jewish Americans and Female Americans and Unionized
                Americans and Urban Americans and Non-Military Americans and Non-
                Religious Americans voted against him. And we know that the
                Christian white guys, not to mention vets and military families, are
                coming around. Just look at how Harry Reid stood up yesterday and
                announced the birth of an opposition party in the United States
                Senate. George W. Bush is becoming a uniter, not a divider, after
                all. It's just that he's uniting the country against himself.

                What else do we know about the world? We know that Argentina is
                planning a major protest for Bush's visit. We know that the Prime
                Minister of Italy is having to oppose the war in hopes of getting re-
                elected, even though he owns 80 percent of his country's media. We
                know that the British Ministry of Defense recently found that 82
                percent of Iraqis want US troops to stop liberating them right away.

                The Pew Research Center released data in June on attitudes
                around the world toward Bush and the United States. The findings
                were not pretty.

                In every nation surveyed, more disapproved than approved of
                Bush's so-called re-election. In most countries, 60 or 70 percent or
                more disapproved.

                When asked whether US foreign policy considers others'
                interests, 67 percent of US citizens said yes, but in most countries
                only around 20 percent or less said yes.

                Asked which nations they think of favorably, most Europeans
                ranked China above the United States.

                During the course of Bush's occupation of the White House, the
                percentage of Brits who approve of the US government's actions has
                dropped from 83 percent to 55. Among Canadians, approval has dropped
                from 71 to 59; among Germans, from 78 to 41; Indonesians, 75 to 38;
                Turks, 52 to 23.

                What is the world so upset about?

                Well, it's hard to speak for the world, but we do know that most
                of the world never believed the lies that launched the war and never
                supported the war. It's not that the world is heartless. Other
                nations expressed great sympathy on September 11, 2001, and
                thereafter. It's more that the world is not stupid. People just
                never believed the hype.

                If anyone did believe the hype, it was a group of Americans that
                included the US Congress. Certainly Bush and his cronies did not
                themselves believe the lies they were peddling. Their own top
                experts told them that various claims were not credible, and they
                went on national television and stated them as fact again and again.

                The International Atomic Energy Agency had told them there was
                no indication Iraq had the ability to develop nuclear weapons. The
                CIA had told them the forged documents re alleged attempts to
                purchase uranium were obvious forgeries. The Energy Department had
                told them the aluminum tubes were not of a type that could be used
                to develop nuclear weapons. Hussein Kamel, whom they repeatedly
                cited as a source, had told them that all WMDs had been destroyed.
                The inspections verified this. The Germans told them that their
                source, named "Curveball," was "out of control" and "a waste of
                time." The Czechs had told them there was no Iraq-Al Qaeda meeting.

                They knew they were lying. The world told them. We told them.
                Courageous members of the US Congress told them.

                One of the Congress Members who shouted it the loudest was
                Dennis Kucinich. He has now introduced a Resolution of Inquiry into
                the White House Iraq Group. This was the group, led by Rove and
                Libby, that was tasked with selling the public the war. The
                Resolution is H Res 505, and it will come to a vote in committee in
                about 10 days. The time to ask your Representative to Co-Sponsor it
                is now.

                You know, back when talk of impeaching Clinton was the only
                story on the news, week after week, 36 percent of Americans favored
                impeachment proceedings, and 26 percent favored actual impeachment.
                A few weeks ago, before the Libby indictment, a poll commissioned by
                After Downing Street and conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs found
                that 50 percent of Americans want Bush impeached if he lied about
                the war. If we shout that loudly enough, it will climb even higher.

                We owe it to the world to do so"

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4401670.stm

                  More here on the Paris rioting and some links to background
                  articles. Also in the BBC news today-the guards at the Summit
                  have become ill-either bad water or bad lasagne.-Val